Sven

Weapon Statistics

20 posts in this topic

All feedback regarding weapon statistics goes here. When posting here keep in mind the following:

• Follow the feedback form. Please answer all the questions.
  • Please give us feedback PER weapon. If you have feedback about more than one weapon, please do that separate.
  • Please note that weapon statistics are not game-mode related as we use the same statistics in every game mode. (Except backpacks in Survival)

Please comment feedback by answering the following questions:

What weapon do you have feedback about?

If this feedback is about an issue can you explain what the issue is?

If this feedback is about an issue, since when is this happening? After what patch?

What do you think we should change?

Do you have any additional information you want to share?

The FN FAL should no longer be considered a sniper rifle. If this is the case (now being fully automatic) it would/ will/ and does give the user an extreme advantage for those who play PVP. For example before the change you could only fire single shots as fast as you could aim killing perhaps a few before being detected and killed. Now, after the change it gives the user/sniper an advantage

to wipe out entire groups at great distances extremely fast. I do not play PVP, but I am sure a lot of PVP players would agree with this.

i am not happy    very unhappy  that the VSS compact  was nerfed beyond being a useful weapon. i finally stood a chance against people that only snipe with the  weapon being at 43 damage  1 spread and faster than 199 fire rate.   it is horrible now at 29 damage. anybody that plays a sniper all day long now will just laugh   spin  shield med and peek 1 time and kill me all day long, i actually stood a chance before being able to shoot the shield down fast enough and land hits on the enemy . make them scared and run.   keeps the sniper players from rushing and point blank headshots. which when that happens in most of the montages the crosshair is not even on the head, just kinda close enough and it counts...     no one hardly solo plays, most of the time its groups of 2+  and the weapon of my choice was the vss compact for me when i play alone on low pop servers.   if i faced off against a guy who was sniping and we both place shields if the sniper weapon guy missed his 1 shot and got a body shot i stood a chance to kill him 1st  with 2 headshots from the vss compact, now,  there is a no way i can do that now. and i will lose everytime against a sniper weapon.   game should be called infestation sniper z  for your team of devs who feel these changes need to be made to guns your developers  have already agreed no one uses . why nerf a gun so  little of your player base uses, i am a one of those low numbers that liked the gun for what it was,  please put you gun stats back to 40-43 damage,  0-1 spread, 3-4 recoil, 200 decay.                    please and thank you. 

17 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

The FN FAL should no longer be considered a sniper rifle. If this is the case (now being fully automatic) it would/ will/ and does give the user an extreme advantage for those who play PVP. For example before the change you could only fire single shots as fast as you could aim killing perhaps a few before being detected and killed. Now, after the change it gives the user/sniper an advantage

to wipe out entire groups at great distances extremely fast. I do not play PVP, but I am sure a lot of PVP players would agree with this.

I think the devs have made the FN FAL just about perfect.  

Many of my friends ( veterans and newbees) left the game because:
1. Too many jumping snipers - Open World
2. macro - Survival and AR servers
We are discussed at the length and across the board and we have come to the following conclusion:
if you have a sniper rifle in hand, you can not jump

-Please increase damage on fn fal to 35.

-Please increase damage on vss compact to 39-45

-Please never nerf any gun in any way ever again. No gun is overpowered in the game. Making them worse can not make the game better or more fun in any way, shape , or form.

-Please increase pistol damages by 5-10 each and reduce their spread significantly. BUT decrease the decay to be between 4-8 meters.

-Please increase all smg damage by 3 to 8 but limit their decay to 10-15 meters.

-Please add 4-7 more seconds of spawn protection when using quick respawn.

-Please increase area damage from explosive arrows to be closer to a grenades damage.

-Please reduce animation time between hitting the shoot button to releasing a grenade out of your hand when throwing them so your arm does not get stuck in the air if you switch to a gun or something else during the throw animation. It's waaaay too slow.

-Please increase flash bang duration by 2-3 times more so that you can hit someone from far enough away to not affect you also, yet have time to move in and have it serve it'sfunction.

On 1.08.2018 at 9:36 PM, Sklenda said:

Pls do something with shooting with SNP when jumping, it is terrible

I approve of his idea : if you have a sniper rifle in hand, you can't jump !!!

On 1-8-2018 at 10:36 PM, Sklenda said:

Pls do something with shooting with SNP when jumping, it is terrible

You suggest making them better, correct?

Yeah! NO JUMPING WHEN USING SNIPER RIFLES! maybe even give a speed debuff of 10% because I'm done with players standing behind walls, jumping and noscoping you from 300 meters, It's bullsheit! Make snipers have a tactical feel, placing yourself in a position to snipe, no "rush and quickscope" its not realistic in any way and all these guys using macros for quickscopes is just unbelievable!

3 hours ago, krys101 said:

Yeah! NO JUMPING WHEN USING SNIPER RIFLES! maybe even give a speed debuff of 10% because I'm done with players standing behind walls, jumping and noscoping you from 300 meters, It's bullsheit! Make snipers have a tactical feel, placing yourself in a position to snipe, no "rush and quickscope" its not realistic in any way and all these guys using macros for quickscopes is just unbelievable!

Preaching to the choir dude,  been on this for so long.  You can draw pictures, circles in the sand and the game is rifle centric to the point that even in close ranges an automatic is unfavourable.    

I mean you can jumpshot with a 15kg rifle but how dare you try convince anyone you should be able to jumpshot with 3kg automatic.   At this point if I want realistic physics I just go play another game,   newz is for trolling now,  roll into servers with MTV's, spring onions and utter garbage,  and chuckle when they come look for loot and get killed chasing about 5k worth of equipment.   Even funnier when i go on 7 kill streaks with a Nightstalker on open world playing ling ling against the ling lings.

thats why I said atleast give snipers a 10-15% speed debuf, bringing a rifle like that will slow you down, a 3kg is EASY to jumpshot with and the mobility is normal, dont tell me you cant jumpshot IRL with a 3-5kg rifle, its possible and easily done, a 16kg or even 20kg LMG or sniper rifle, yeah good luck with that!

This was supposed to be a looter,shooter "survival" game, well there is no survival besides getting the loot and logging out and then stashing, now its just playing against thais,russians and macro sheitkids!

• Love 1

In my opinion, jumpshooting should be done away with PERIOD. it's not even close to being realistic to jump like a kangaroo, shooting from the hip, and getting a kill. The worse part is, this process is repeated in rapid succession. It's so rampant that the only way players get around the map is to jump. Turn up the gravity so their jumps are no more than a couple inches. The way it is now, you can jump just about as high as you are tall, if not higher. If you add the weight of, not only the weapon, but the backpack as well, you know you wouldn't be able to jump more than twice. And that second jump would only be half the height of the first one. If you want to gain a high point for sniping advantage, you should be made to climb and not jump.

Edited by CampersRUs

Apologies everyone posting weapon feedback recently, I was supposed to be helping with this issue but I haven't been able to these past few weeks. However I am back! So thank you to everyone for your support and feedback! <3

Assault rifles, carbines and personal defense weapons/SMG spread is to high and unrealistic even in an unrealistic game,  the spread after 10m is a joke,  in close fights for instance caliwood residentials an automatic is still grossly overmatched,  most successes are ambush attacks at point blank and really that is not how it should be.   

0.3-1 spread for AR's depending on the gun is suggested,  the distance will still be the ultimate factor as outside 30-90m the Automatics will do no damage but inside the effective range you should not have to hope and pray for a hit at the distance of an 18 yard box in football.    i have brought this up with Vintorez/Svena but still Automatics are given no consideration.   I don't play with snipers, but I would like to feel that there is some effort to diversify.

Right now it seems as though snipers are given everything,  shield peeks which you can't without stepping out with an automatic,  you can't jumpshot and the spread is stupid. 

On 8/20/2018 at 3:23 PM, jewdiciousorange said:

Assault rifles, carbines and personal defense weapons/SMG spread is to high and unrealistic even in an unrealistic game,  the spread after 10m is a joke,  in close fights for instance caliwood residentials an automatic is still grossly overmatched,  most successes are ambush attacks at point blank and really that is not how it should be.   

0.3-1 spread for AR's depending on the gun is suggested,  the distance will still be the ultimate factor as outside 30-90m the Automatics will do no damage but inside the effective range you should not have to hope and pray for a hit at the distance of an 18 yard box in football.    i have brought this up with Vintorez/Svena but still Automatics are given no consideration.   I don't play with snipers, but I would like to feel that there is some effort to diversify.

Right now it seems as though snipers are given everything,  shield peeks which you can't without stepping out with an automatic,  you can't jumpshot and the spread is stupid. 

Thanks for the feedback. I like your point about the snipers.. Let's see what we can do.