Sven

Loot - Survival

46 posts in this topic

I am too lazy to go back and read all the posts in this thread.. Just want to say I enjoy the new Oregon map so much. Well done to those that built the environment. The towns are nicely varied and just amazing.. I'm having a great time Thank you 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Whistler said:

I am too lazy to go back and read all the posts in this thread.. Just want to say I enjoy the new Oregon map so much. Well done to those that built the environment. The towns are nicely varied and just amazing.. I'm having a great time Thank you 

Thank you very much for your feedback :)

1) good ideea adding in survival mode missions

2) adding silencers for snipers that's a moot point ( need reduce  drop snipers in air drope and take it werry rare from sz ( each 3-4 airdrop mauser or blaser), because after oregons loot before fix rate spawn so much players have so much snipers) but now VSS vintorez its not be value

3) CRAFT HEAVY good ideea but parts of craft need rake it WERRY WERRY WERRY rare or survival be transformed in open world and decresing value of MTV / IBA and Guerelia.

On 8/2/2018 at 11:07 AM, Arowsky said:

Since there is no appropriate section for this, i'll post it here.

So, I have an idea. When seasonal leaderboards event comes, maybe you could make, that instead of boxes we get some rewards in survival? Antis, customs, snipers, lockers, dxs, guns, attachments or anything else.

Great idea! I'll write this down for the next one to come! <3 Thanks for the feedback!

On 8/4/2018 at 7:13 PM, drekati said:

What is your feedback? (Please be specific):  I've been killing alien super zombies non stop for the last few day in Oregon survival.   I must have killed 20+, and while it drops 2 items, I am noticing it is no better (in some cases worse) than normal super zombies.  I think the alien zombie which is a rare spawn and takes so much ammo should provide more rewards than normal super zombies to give players some incentive to kill them.

Ive also noticed that they do not always spawn at 10pm.   Do they randomly spawn between 10 and 4am?  

What map did you experience this?: Oregon survival

When was this?: last few days

Write extra info here:  Maybe I have just had bad luck but the loot from the Aliens just not been as good as normal supers.

Increased Alien Super Zombie item amount spawns.

On 8/4/2018 at 11:10 PM, guiofaria said:

What is your feedback?: Versek SMG it's not able to be attached with Silencer or The Cleaner. DOn't know if it's mean to be like this now or some bug, since the patch news say nothing about adding a new attachment for this type of weapon.

What map did you experience this?: Colorado.

When was this?: Friday.

"The Cleaner" attachment is only for Assault Rifles..

On 8/16/2018 at 12:09 PM, iKaraman said:

1) good ideea adding in survival mode missions

2) adding silencers for snipers that's a moot point ( need reduce  drop snipers in air drope and take it werry rare from sz ( each 3-4 airdrop mauser or blaser), because after oregons loot before fix rate spawn so much players have so much snipers) but now VSS vintorez its not be value

3) CRAFT HEAVY good ideea but parts of craft need rake it WERRY WERRY WERRY rare or survival be transformed in open world and decresing value of MTV / IBA and Guerelia.

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you have any further points! :)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sven said:

"The Cleaner" attachment is only for Assault Rifles..

But it used to work os SMG's, either wya, Silencer is not working on SMG's

13 hours ago, guiofaria said:

But it used to work os SMG's, either wya, Silencer is not working on SMG's

But the SMG's have their own SMG silencer ;) "The Cleaner" won't work on SMG's since it's only for Assault Rifles.

On 10/2/2018 at 10:36 PM, iKaraman said:

Thanks for the link. I have replied there.

Best Regards,

Sven

My list is complete... posted in survival discussion as well:

1) Add open world loot to Survival (except car spawners), but make heavy armor just as rare as snipers, make QLB/AWP even more rare etc. More content can't hurt.
2) I would love to see the few .50 cal guns there's in the game, work as actual .50 bullets... Give Deagle, M107 (QLB if added) 50% increased damage to vehicles or something. And make barbwire more usable, make them able to stop a car.
3) I have never understood why snipers are supposed to be the only OP and rare weapon-types in the game, why can't you guys add an assault rifle that is "just as rare" as Sniper, and "relatively" just as OP as Snipers, - Like an AR that has same damage as an LMG, but sam accuracy as AKM (A good candidate for a gun like that, would be the "G3A3"). Or a super rare and OP SMG that just fucks everybody up in close contact.
4) Add more vararities of zombies, like something in-between super zombies.
5) Add the "Survival arena" that we/you guys have been talking about for long time.
6) Make weekly mini events, I have an idea for this one; I call it "conflict zone"-(of the week), each week a different place/town/village on the map looks different than it use to, add more obstacles, tipped vehicles, smoke, fire, in short- make it look like a recent battlefield. Add better loot and a super zombie if not already there, for that week. Make it interesting to visit AND pvp at, - A different place every week. (Or why not make it, so that open world items can only be dropped from super zombies at current conflict zones) ?! - That will attract every more people. 
7) Make official clan wars in Survival like you do on Open world, - Can't see why we can't have that as well.
😎 Make survival-only skins. Or at least, skins that you can only gain from Survival, that will at least make many open world players "try" Survival, and maybe some of them stays. - Survival only skins should be skins like "Camo", but in many different variations and colors.
9) Make barricades last longer in Survival, like in the old WarZ/Infestation.
10) Make it so there's only 1 Oregon and 1 v2 on each Region... maybe add another v1.
11) If a region only have 1 of a map, please make sure that server at least have 5 man group and not 3 only. Right now South American server Colorado v1 is VERY POPULAIR, everybody is pvping there atm, and we can only be 3 in group... That kinda stinks.

I'm sorry to say this guys, but this out of "gut feeling", but if you guys don't do some MAJOR changes, or add a MAJOR proportion of what on this list^^ SOON, then I fear it will be too late to save Survival, - And I know that you guys know that I want that the least of anyone here kappa! x) 

In my opinion, I think "all" kind of gear should have a chance to spawn at "all kind of places", but ofc it should be that much more rare to find Red Stalker in Smallville than at a military place, but the chance should still be there. Be careful you guys don't end up making Airport/Splinter/Norad too OP to farm, make sure that certain things can only be found at certain places, (I know it's already like this, but even more so), so all place have a certain "attraction" to it.

* Players have reported to find military and automatic weapons spawning in civilian places, if this happens, could you guys please let us know where and when? (possibly with a screenshot) *

My idea to a new gun: G3A3

Damage: 34
Spread: 2,8
Recoil: 4,5
Firerate: 511
Decay: 175
Fire modes: Default: Semi fire, secondary: Full auto (brain twister :P)
Ammo type: DMR (20 rounds), or its very own clip.
Special feature: Can attach both cqc and sniper scopes.
Rarity: Like snipers.
Bonus idea: Give the gun it's own unique attachments that only can be acquired through mission contracts

Even better, make the gun exclusively for Survival only^^

XOOc3JS.png
Edited by Kjer
  • Cool 1

I just realized this fourom page was more about the "loot" specifically, and I appologize if my post had waaay too much out of the current subject^^ 😐

• Cool 1

What is your feedback?: Hi first of all i would like to say that the new patch (2.26) is good step forward. As it was said there is so many loot in Colorado V2 and Oregon (Oregon is wasy too overpowered with that loot). It will be good if you reduce the loot in Colorado V2 by 25%-50% and in Oregon by 50%. Also delete weapons of higher tier (Stanag, AK weapons) from civilian areas. In police station just put some SMGs. Reduce spawning LMGs overall. Also try to work more on vehicle system because sometimes also unstuck(F7) doesn´t work properly. I don´t have screenshot but it happened on the bridge in Oregon. My vehicle got stuck and i pressed F7. It made sound of unstuck but it stayed on the sme place and when i tryed to get in it showed me message "Can´t enter vehicle". Also spawning of vehicles in Oregon seems so low in comparing with Colorado V2, V1. I would like to see that you use potential of crafting as much as you can. You could add some new items from which we could make food or water, maybe some "homemade" gun where we have to find gun parts etc.

What map did you experience this?: Colorado V2, Colorado V1, Oregon(also that problem with car)

When was it?: Loot last during whole my playing of Survival, car problem happened on Tuesday.

Write extra info here: For me Suvival seems like Open World with lower loot rates. It´s a pity because the idea is great and awesome. As i have seen few topics i think that something like Hardcore Survival Mode would be great. Where everything is way harder to get. Where crafting is much harder. Where people would think about every bullet. But i like idea of crafting f. e. Heavy Armor and Personal Locker that it isn´t easy to get. It should be like that with more items.

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

Hey Sven! I got some Ideas..

Make the Barricades last longer (20 Minutes)

Add finaly the currency just for survival cuz we Need a market with Game Dollar and Gold Coins

Make the Gravestones last atleast 30minutes - 1 hours longer than it is right now

Add new craftable Items like a Leather Mask or a Bow or a craftable shotgun / pistol / ar

Add for Veteran Player Special coins or budges to their Name so we can see who is a Veteran or who is Player for a really Long time

1 Month - Newbie

6 Month - Player

1 Year - VET (Let's use VET for 1 year)

2 Years - VET ( In a different Color like Gold )

3 Years - OLD ( Those are the oldest Class of all These "VET Player Budges"

4Years-

5Years-

This is just an Idea to Show other how Long they are playing NewZ, and seeing like an guy with the Tag "OLD" is giving "Newbies" the knowledge (If they know that there is a VET ranking System) than they could ask them a question or in pvpin, to let These People know that they might be not bad. (In survival Players often judge someones Rep  to their skill and they say they are way better and they got soo much experience..) But if we got those Budges they cant really judge anymore..

Give People a Price after they reached 1 year 2 years 3 years.. and more like a Little Bonus. (Skinbox, free premium for a week (If someone already have premium or lifetime he's getting like Elite premium or Gc instead)

Do you like this Idea? I would love to see that

• Thanks 2

On 11/29/2018 at 4:25 PM, Kjer said:

My list is complete... posted in survival discussion as well:

1) Add open world loot to Survival (except car spawners), but make heavy armor just as rare as snipers, make QLB/AWP even more rare etc. More content can't hurt.
2) I would love to see the few .50 cal guns there's in the game, work as actual .50 bullets... Give Deagle, M107 (QLB if added) 50% increased damage to vehicles or something. And make barbwire more usable, make them able to stop a car.
3) I have never understood why snipers are supposed to be the only OP and rare weapon-types in the game, why can't you guys add an assault rifle that is "just as rare" as Sniper, and "relatively" just as OP as Snipers, - Like an AR that has same damage as an LMG, but sam accuracy as AKM (A good candidate for a gun like that, would be the "G3A3"). Or a super rare and OP SMG that just fucks everybody up in close contact.
4) Add more vararities of zombies, like something in-between super zombies.
5) Add the "Survival arena" that we/you guys have been talking about for long time.
6) Make weekly mini events, I have an idea for this one; I call it "conflict zone"-(of the week), each week a different place/town/village on the map looks different than it use to, add more obstacles, tipped vehicles, smoke, fire, in short- make it look like a recent battlefield. Add better loot and a super zombie if not already there, for that week. Make it interesting to visit AND pvp at, - A different place every week. (Or why not make it, so that open world items can only be dropped from super zombies at current conflict zones) ?! - That will attract every more people. 
7) Make official clan wars in Survival like you do on Open world, - Can't see why we can't have that as well.
😎 Make survival-only skins. Or at least, skins that you can only gain from Survival, that will at least make many open world players "try" Survival, and maybe some of them stays. - Survival only skins should be skins like "Camo", but in many different variations and colors.
9) Make barricades last longer in Survival, like in the old WarZ/Infestation.
10) Make it so there's only 1 Oregon and 1 v2 on each Region... maybe add another v1.
11) If a region only have 1 of a map, please make sure that server at least have 5 man group and not 3 only. Right now South American server Colorado v1 is VERY POPULAIR, everybody is pvping there atm, and we can only be 3 in group... That kinda stinks.

I'm sorry to say this guys, but this out of "gut feeling", but if you guys don't do some MAJOR changes, or add a MAJOR proportion of what on this list^^ SOON, then I fear it will be too late to save Survival, - And I know that you guys know that I want that the least of anyone here kappa! x) 

In my opinion, I think "all" kind of gear should have a chance to spawn at "all kind of places", but ofc it should be that much more rare to find Red Stalker in Smallville than at a military place, but the chance should still be there. Be careful you guys don't end up making Airport/Splinter/Norad too OP to farm, make sure that certain things can only be found at certain places, (I know it's already like this, but even more so), so all place have a certain "attraction" to it.

* Players have reported to find military and automatic weapons spawning in civilian places, if this happens, could you guys please let us know where and when? (possibly with a screenshot) *

My idea to a new gun: G3A3

Damage: 34
Spread: 2,8
Recoil: 4,5
Firerate: 511
Decay: 175
Fire modes: Default: Semi fire, secondary: Full auto (brain twister :P)
Ammo type: DMR (20 rounds), or its very own clip.
Special feature: Can attach both cqc and sniper scopes.
Rarity: Like snipers.
Bonus idea: Give the gun it's own unique attachments that only can be acquired through mission contracts

Even better, make the gun exclusively for Survival only^^

XOOc3JS.png

Nonononono.Why open world loot ??Awful idea..It will be disgusting.Sense to do the same loot as in the open world and call it survival?

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:47 PM, RIpper1403 said:

Nonononono.Why open world loot ??Awful idea..It will be disgusting.Sense to do the same loot as in the open world and call it survival?

Same loot but with less Odds to find These items. So basicly it is not a bad idea

On 12/3/2018 at 11:00 AM, Keymbo said:

Same loot but with less Odds to find These items. So basicly it is not a bad idea

Sorry,but I don't like it))

What is your feedback? (Please be specific):

Yo guys! After last patch, from zombies dropping so mane painkillers, bandages, i think you should reduce amount of spawn rate, but still it on medical biuldings, fire engine, if it, its ok. 

What map did you experience this?:

(colorado2, v1 , Oregon dont login)

8 minutes ago, Renatuss said:

What is your feedback? (Please be specific):

Yo guys! After last patch, from zombies dropping so mane painkillers, bandages, i think you should reduce amount of spawn rate, but still it on medical biuldings, fire engine, if it, its ok. 

What map did you experience this?:

(colorado2, v1 , Oregon dont login)

Yesterday I looted 2 hours and killed many Zombies but the medic drop amount was low aswell as the weapon spawn and SZ drop

2 hours ago, Keymbo said:

Yesterday I looted 2 hours and killed many Zombies but the medic drop amount was low aswell as the weapon spawn and SZ drop

im partner and farming mainly on private partnership server :)

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:00 AM, Renatuss said:

im partner and farming mainly on private partnership server :)

I do not care xD and even if you do, I think the loot is as good as it is on normal severs,

Edited by Keymbo