Sven

Loot - Survival

33 posts in this topic

I am too lazy to go back and read all the posts in this thread.. Just want to say I enjoy the new Oregon map so much. Well done to those that built the environment. The towns are nicely varied and just amazing.. I'm having a great time Thank you 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Whistler said:

I am too lazy to go back and read all the posts in this thread.. Just want to say I enjoy the new Oregon map so much. Well done to those that built the environment. The towns are nicely varied and just amazing.. I'm having a great time Thank you 

Thank you very much for your feedback :)

1) good ideea adding in survival mode missions

2) adding silencers for snipers that's a moot point ( need reduce  drop snipers in air drope and take it werry rare from sz ( each 3-4 airdrop mauser or blaser), because after oregons loot before fix rate spawn so much players have so much snipers) but now VSS vintorez its not be value

3) CRAFT HEAVY good ideea but parts of craft need rake it WERRY WERRY WERRY rare or survival be transformed in open world and decresing value of MTV / IBA and Guerelia.

On 8/2/2018 at 11:07 AM, Arowsky said:

Since there is no appropriate section for this, i'll post it here.

So, I have an idea. When seasonal leaderboards event comes, maybe you could make, that instead of boxes we get some rewards in survival? Antis, customs, snipers, lockers, dxs, guns, attachments or anything else.

Great idea! I'll write this down for the next one to come! <3 Thanks for the feedback!

On 8/4/2018 at 7:13 PM, drekati said:

What is your feedback? (Please be specific):  I've been killing alien super zombies non stop for the last few day in Oregon survival.   I must have killed 20+, and while it drops 2 items, I am noticing it is no better (in some cases worse) than normal super zombies.  I think the alien zombie which is a rare spawn and takes so much ammo should provide more rewards than normal super zombies to give players some incentive to kill them.

Ive also noticed that they do not always spawn at 10pm.   Do they randomly spawn between 10 and 4am?  

What map did you experience this?: Oregon survival

When was this?: last few days

Write extra info here:  Maybe I have just had bad luck but the loot from the Aliens just not been as good as normal supers.

Increased Alien Super Zombie item amount spawns.

On 8/4/2018 at 11:10 PM, guiofaria said:

What is your feedback?: Versek SMG it's not able to be attached with Silencer or The Cleaner. DOn't know if it's mean to be like this now or some bug, since the patch news say nothing about adding a new attachment for this type of weapon.

What map did you experience this?: Colorado.

When was this?: Friday.

"The Cleaner" attachment is only for Assault Rifles..

On 8/16/2018 at 12:09 PM, iKaraman said:

1) good ideea adding in survival mode missions

2) adding silencers for snipers that's a moot point ( need reduce  drop snipers in air drope and take it werry rare from sz ( each 3-4 airdrop mauser or blaser), because after oregons loot before fix rate spawn so much players have so much snipers) but now VSS vintorez its not be value

3) CRAFT HEAVY good ideea but parts of craft need rake it WERRY WERRY WERRY rare or survival be transformed in open world and decresing value of MTV / IBA and Guerelia.

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you have any further points! :)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sven said:

"The Cleaner" attachment is only for Assault Rifles..

But it used to work os SMG's, either wya, Silencer is not working on SMG's

13 hours ago, guiofaria said:

But it used to work os SMG's, either wya, Silencer is not working on SMG's

But the SMG's have their own SMG silencer ;) "The Cleaner" won't work on SMG's since it's only for Assault Rifles.