Jump to content
Sven

Loot - Open World

Recommended Posts

Found a new glitch with FN M249 guns while in Open World regular and Premium servers. Not sure how it happens, but once in a while it stacks 3 of them in your inventory (in Game), I'm gonna guess it's when you pick One up but it registers as three (stacked). If you click on it, the game crashes. First noticed this about two weeks ago, and thought it was an anomaly, but now I've seen it a few times. The only work around I've found is to leave it alone til you either exit map, or go to vault and transfer it to your inventory. Here's another interesting glitch, when you transfer them either singly or as three, it doesn't stack with my other collection of FN M249's. They remain separate, but these triplets will stack with each other, ie: I now have a separate stack of 6, which says "Brand new" while my others say "100 rounds".

Is this happening to anyone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2018 at 4:16 AM, Eirekenny said:

If anybody else is noticing this please upvote this.

There seems to be a huge loss in players from 1 am GMT.

Its just an idea but maybe do a LATE night event that would bring more players on at this time instead of people seeing the population go down and logging off.

i see streamers at this time finding it hard to get any pvp.

Maybe come up with a plan that late at night Things start to unfold... Creepy or fun.

Sven i know your imagination is wild im sure you could think of a certain type of zombie appearing late at night or changes in the atmosphere ..

Get people to want to stay on blending eu and us players together and keeping the population high.

 

*Picture past 1am GMT there is that feeling of being on edge things are changing ! it is truly nightime for most of the world, A beast may arrive that will be challenging to take down or more zombies Run and are harder to take down, but drop better loot*

I fully Agree with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear sir @Sven,

 

actually I have no problem to play the game, but i have some request to the Game Admin, such as :

1. please increase the population of the small zombies on open world mode & colorado v2 map, to make it harder for player to get into some areas (NATO/Big Cities/Military Area)

2. please make zombies horde on random area including small & big zombies, to make an additional excitement on the game

i think that's all i want to told to the Game Admin this time.

i do hope you guys can fulfill players request.

Best regards

Teddy

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 11:28 AM, delimanic7203 said:

Found a new glitch with FN M249 guns while in Open World regular and Premium servers. Not sure how it happens, but once in a while it stacks 3 of them in your inventory (in Game), I'm gonna guess it's when you pick One up but it registers as three (stacked). If you click on it, the game crashes. First noticed this about two weeks ago, and thought it was an anomaly, but now I've seen it a few times. The only work around I've found is to leave it alone til you either exit map, or go to vault and transfer it to your inventory. Here's another interesting glitch, when you transfer them either singly or as three, it doesn't stack with my other collection of FN M249's. They remain separate, but these triplets will stack with each other, ie: I now have a separate stack of 6, which says "Brand new" while my others say "100 rounds".

Is this happening to anyone else?

yes, this also happened to me, but didn't make the game crash into desktop.

just feel weird, how come some (sometimes 2 sometimes 3) FN M249 can stacked into 1, but not happened with the other weapons

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I think it should be found as loot from skins or older should be dropped from the Zombie Boss. Zombie numbers should be increased and all cities must have good loot and more zombies. The most special is a beautiful loot and this is ridiculous, I think it should be something like opening a server with the game or loot servers should be opened. Have a nice day. -TheKish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 6:28 AM, delimanic7203 said:

Found a new glitch with FN M249 guns while in Open World regular and Premium servers. Not sure how it happens, but once in a while it stacks 3 of them in your inventory (in Game), I'm gonna guess it's when you pick One up but it registers as three (stacked). If you click on it, the game crashes. First noticed this about two weeks ago, and thought it was an anomaly, but now I've seen it a few times. The only work around I've found is to leave it alone til you either exit map, or go to vault and transfer it to your inventory. Here's another interesting glitch, when you transfer them either singly or as three, it doesn't stack with my other collection of FN M249's. They remain separate, but these triplets will stack with each other, ie: I now have a separate stack of 6, which says "Brand new" while my others say "100 rounds".

Is this happening to anyone else?

This is fixed in patch 2.24! Thanks for the report.

On 10/7/2018 at 11:06 PM, [email protected] said:

I fully Agree with this

Yep. Cool idea.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:05 PM, b4n6dw1 said:

Dear sir @Sven,

 

actually I have no problem to play the game, but i have some request to the Game Admin, such as :

1. please increase the population of the small zombies on open world mode & colorado v2 map, to make it harder for player to get into some areas (NATO/Big Cities/Military Area)

2. please make zombies horde on random area including small & big zombies, to make an additional excitement on the game

i think that's all i want to told to the Game Admin this time.

i do hope you guys can fulfill players request.

Best regards

Teddy

Hey! Thank you so much for writing this feedback!

 

We are working on new types of zombies and new zombie behavior for the near future. We completely agree that there should be more of a "challenge" here.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:09 PM, b4n6dw1 said:

yes, this also happened to me, but didn't make the game crash into desktop.

just feel weird, how come some (sometimes 2 sometimes 3) FN M249 can stacked into 1, but not happened with the other weapons

 

This is fixed in patch 2.24! Thanks for the report.

On 10/14/2018 at 6:38 PM, thekish said:

Hi. I think it should be found as loot from skins or older should be dropped from the Zombie Boss. Zombie numbers should be increased and all cities must have good loot and more zombies. The most special is a beautiful loot and this is ridiculous, I think it should be something like opening a server with the game or loot servers should be opened. Have a nice day. -TheKish

What do you mean with "it" ?

 

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

79zQ7mG.jpg

Yet another WONDERFUL loot drop from an Alien. This happened just a few minutes ago. 4 helmets and one heavy armor along with an SVD and an autumn skinbox. The Alien loot table is out of whack. An alien is the hardest zombie to kill. Why is the loot drop centered around junk loot that can be found spread all over the map? I will continue posting these screenshots until this is fixed.

Edited by CampersRUs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to be sure it's understood. These drops are after patch 2.25. I am playing on my own private server. A Super drops far better loot than the Alien. This is so far out of balance it's ridiculous and needs to be fixed. Like it or not, this is a major problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FAR too much trash loot eating up network resources and framerate. Leave the high end sniper spawns. It's excessive but everyone is used to it at this point.

Having to search over piles of the same common guns and ammo though is annoying af and takes away from just looting gear worth actually picking up and getting into the fight.

IMO just be done with the locational loot in open world. You killed the survival aspect a long time ago. Just make less overall loot spawns and make any spawn have the same % of quality like it was back in the Alpha WarZ days. This will also give players a reason to visit more of the map instead of it having this DayZ style loot areas where you get bored fighting at NATO / Boulder over and over because sniper tier loot will spawn anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, InsightKnight13 said:

You killed the survival aspect a long time ago.

This thread is not for Survival it's primarily for PVE in Open World. There is, however, a thread that deals specifically with Survival.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still noticing a major imbalance in the helmet to weapon ratio for drops from Super and Alien zombies. These are the 2 top targets to kill and should not be offering the quantity of helmets and armor they do. Especially since helmets and armor are some of the most plentiful loot available just laying on the ground. A major adjustment is needed here guys. The 2 screenshots I posted show an overabundance of helmets for one Alien kill. 6 helmets for a Nato Alien and 4 helmets for Zeta Force. Since I have posted those shots I have many more kills. I don't want to flood the thread with more posts of the same problem. However, if it becomes necessary, I will do it. Please, take a look at the loot table for Supers and Aliens and fix it. I'm not asking for extremely rare items, just not as many helmets and armor. ESPECIALLY HELMETS. (I have so many now that I don't even bother picking them up anymore. If I do inadvertently pick one up, I discard it to make more space more necessary items such as food, bandages, ammo, gas, and repair kits.

Thanks and Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, Katryna247 said:

Not sure if this question goes here or not, and my apologies if it goes elsewhere. Will the Autumn Boxes become Legacy Boxes in 2019?

It's my guess that it will more than likely become a Legacy Box after the season passes. Of course, I could be wrong :DxD:P

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The loot of super zombie alien is so bad now. We need more snipers, we donte need from alien contract box, e-mag, sniper silence, shotgun silence, FN Fal and others normal itens. We need snipers from alien. For that bad loot from alien, all snipers are rare and be over prices on trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, make the hunter and Adventure BP more rare in game. It's to easy now to get.

The drop is more equilibred, I see more smg and shotguns in game, but the itens drop in "wrong" places.

Meds drops in everywere. Rifles in houses and snipers ammo in cars.

Meds in drugs store
Rifles in military places
Snipe ammo in towers or military citys.

Make the game have more sense. 

And we need more zumbis in the map. Is to easy run in anywere and kill zumbis in the floor. 

Zombies should be no drop itens or rare drop. This drops the FPS and leaves the map dirty.

The time for the items to disappear is long. Obviously this happens to retrieve items when they die.

Thks for all good work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sven, @Steve, @ElChupacabra, @Fred, @Fannti

I have mentioned this problem on more than one occasion. You cannot truly have a double GD event and have a lot of the zombies only giving experience. It used to be that ALL the regular zombies dropped GD. I think it would be a good idea if that could be brought back. I don't understand why it changed, but it did.

Along those lines, I finally ventured into a radiation zone. For all the expended ammo, the reward is just minimal as far as the GD. (again, not all zombies drop GD) The item drops were ok however. Then there's the irradiated Super/Alien zombie that someone referred to as the Demon. Again, the amount of ammo expended was just a waste. After spending the time and ammo to kill it, All it dropped was 1 Heavy Armor. (I didn't notice how much experience was gained, that's not the point of what I and @Katryna247 are talking about. Because of the lack of decent drops from that Demon, I won't be venturing into another radiation zone. It's just not worth the time and effort.

As a side note, I still feel the item drop from both the Super and Alien needs to be improved. Especially the Alien. Having an Alien drop anywhere from 3-5 helmets and armor when it only drops 8 items is insane. At the very least, Supers and Aliens shouldn't drop anything less than mid to upper level ammo. It also would be nice to have them drop skin boxes on a very rare occasion. It would bring back the incentive to hunt them down. Aliens especially, since they only spawn at night and there are so few locations to find them. If you're on a popped server, trying for the loot is crazy because you will have those that will stay in the background and then, when the creature is dead, swoop in and grab up half the loot.

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:41 PM, CampersRUs said:

I am still noticing a major imbalance in the helmet to weapon ratio for drops from Super and Alien zombies. These are the 2 top targets to kill and should not be offering the quantity of helmets and armor they do. Especially since helmets and armor are some of the most plentiful loot available just laying on the ground. A major adjustment is needed here guys. The 2 screenshots I posted show an overabundance of helmets for one Alien kill. 6 helmets for a Nato Alien and 4 helmets for Zeta Force. Since I have posted those shots I have many more kills. I don't want to flood the thread with more posts of the same problem. However, if it becomes necessary, I will do it. Please, take a look at the loot table for Supers and Aliens and fix it. I'm not asking for extremely rare items, just not as many helmets and armor. ESPECIALLY HELMETS. (I have so many now that I don't even bother picking them up anymore. If I do inadvertently pick one up, I discard it to make more space more necessary items such as food, bandages, ammo, gas, and repair kits.

Thanks and Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Everything I mentioned in here does have something to do with the game economy as a whole. I quoted my post dated back in November last year talking about the same issue. I never got a response about this issue back then, so I'm bringing it up one more time.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven, @Steve, @ElChupacabra, @Fred, @Fannti

I have mentioned this problem on more than one occasion. You cannot truly have a double GD event and have a lot of the zombies only giving experience. It used to be that ALL the regular zombies dropped GD. I think it would be a good idea if that could be brought back. I don't understand why it changed, but it did.

Nato
During the "2X GD" event. A loot of zombies no drop money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLBGzUgxORE

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...