Sven

Loot - Open World

55 posts in this topic

Found a new glitch with FN M249 guns while in Open World regular and Premium servers. Not sure how it happens, but once in a while it stacks 3 of them in your inventory (in Game), I'm gonna guess it's when you pick One up but it registers as three (stacked). If you click on it, the game crashes. First noticed this about two weeks ago, and thought it was an anomaly, but now I've seen it a few times. The only work around I've found is to leave it alone til you either exit map, or go to vault and transfer it to your inventory. Here's another interesting glitch, when you transfer them either singly or as three, it doesn't stack with my other collection of FN M249's. They remain separate, but these triplets will stack with each other, ie: I now have a separate stack of 6, which says "Brand new" while my others say "100 rounds".

Is this happening to anyone else?

On 9/21/2018 at 4:16 AM, Eirekenny said:

If anybody else is noticing this please upvote this.

There seems to be a huge loss in players from 1 am GMT.

Its just an idea but maybe do a LATE night event that would bring more players on at this time instead of people seeing the population go down and logging off.

i see streamers at this time finding it hard to get any pvp.

Maybe come up with a plan that late at night Things start to unfold... Creepy or fun.

Sven i know your imagination is wild im sure you could think of a certain type of zombie appearing late at night or changes in the atmosphere ..

Get people to want to stay on blending eu and us players together and keeping the population high.

*Picture past 1am GMT there is that feeling of being on edge things are changing ! it is truly nightime for most of the world, A beast may arrive that will be challenging to take down or more zombies Run and are harder to take down, but drop better loot*

I fully Agree with this

Dear sir @Sven,

actually I have no problem to play the game, but i have some request to the Game Admin, such as :

1. please increase the population of the small zombies on open world mode & colorado v2 map, to make it harder for player to get into some areas (NATO/Big Cities/Military Area)

2. please make zombies horde on random area including small & big zombies, to make an additional excitement on the game

i think that's all i want to told to the Game Admin this time.

i do hope you guys can fulfill players request.

Best regards

Teddy

On 10/7/2018 at 11:28 AM, delimanic7203 said:

Found a new glitch with FN M249 guns while in Open World regular and Premium servers. Not sure how it happens, but once in a while it stacks 3 of them in your inventory (in Game), I'm gonna guess it's when you pick One up but it registers as three (stacked). If you click on it, the game crashes. First noticed this about two weeks ago, and thought it was an anomaly, but now I've seen it a few times. The only work around I've found is to leave it alone til you either exit map, or go to vault and transfer it to your inventory. Here's another interesting glitch, when you transfer them either singly or as three, it doesn't stack with my other collection of FN M249's. They remain separate, but these triplets will stack with each other, ie: I now have a separate stack of 6, which says "Brand new" while my others say "100 rounds".

Is this happening to anyone else?

yes, this also happened to me, but didn't make the game crash into desktop.

just feel weird, how come some (sometimes 2 sometimes 3) FN M249 can stacked into 1, but not happened with the other weapons

Hi. I think it should be found as loot from skins or older should be dropped from the Zombie Boss. Zombie numbers should be increased and all cities must have good loot and more zombies. The most special is a beautiful loot and this is ridiculous, I think it should be something like opening a server with the game or loot servers should be opened. Have a nice day. -TheKish