Sven

Loot - Open World

68 posts in this topic

Found a new glitch with FN M249 guns while in Open World regular and Premium servers. Not sure how it happens, but once in a while it stacks 3 of them in your inventory (in Game), I'm gonna guess it's when you pick One up but it registers as three (stacked). If you click on it, the game crashes. First noticed this about two weeks ago, and thought it was an anomaly, but now I've seen it a few times. The only work around I've found is to leave it alone til you either exit map, or go to vault and transfer it to your inventory. Here's another interesting glitch, when you transfer them either singly or as three, it doesn't stack with my other collection of FN M249's. They remain separate, but these triplets will stack with each other, ie: I now have a separate stack of 6, which says "Brand new" while my others say "100 rounds".

Is this happening to anyone else?

On 9/21/2018 at 4:16 AM, Eirekenny said:

If anybody else is noticing this please upvote this.

There seems to be a huge loss in players from 1 am GMT.

Its just an idea but maybe do a LATE night event that would bring more players on at this time instead of people seeing the population go down and logging off.

i see streamers at this time finding it hard to get any pvp.

Maybe come up with a plan that late at night Things start to unfold... Creepy or fun.

Sven i know your imagination is wild im sure you could think of a certain type of zombie appearing late at night or changes in the atmosphere ..

Get people to want to stay on blending eu and us players together and keeping the population high.

*Picture past 1am GMT there is that feeling of being on edge things are changing ! it is truly nightime for most of the world, A beast may arrive that will be challenging to take down or more zombies Run and are harder to take down, but drop better loot*

I fully Agree with this

Dear sir @Sven,

actually I have no problem to play the game, but i have some request to the Game Admin, such as :

1. please increase the population of the small zombies on open world mode & colorado v2 map, to make it harder for player to get into some areas (NATO/Big Cities/Military Area)

2. please make zombies horde on random area including small & big zombies, to make an additional excitement on the game

i think that's all i want to told to the Game Admin this time.

i do hope you guys can fulfill players request.

Best regards

Teddy

On 10/7/2018 at 11:28 AM, delimanic7203 said:

Found a new glitch with FN M249 guns while in Open World regular and Premium servers. Not sure how it happens, but once in a while it stacks 3 of them in your inventory (in Game), I'm gonna guess it's when you pick One up but it registers as three (stacked). If you click on it, the game crashes. First noticed this about two weeks ago, and thought it was an anomaly, but now I've seen it a few times. The only work around I've found is to leave it alone til you either exit map, or go to vault and transfer it to your inventory. Here's another interesting glitch, when you transfer them either singly or as three, it doesn't stack with my other collection of FN M249's. They remain separate, but these triplets will stack with each other, ie: I now have a separate stack of 6, which says "Brand new" while my others say "100 rounds".

yes, this also happened to me, but didn't make the game crash into desktop.

just feel weird, how come some (sometimes 2 sometimes 3) FN M249 can stacked into 1, but not happened with the other weapons

Hi. I think it should be found as loot from skins or older should be dropped from the Zombie Boss. Zombie numbers should be increased and all cities must have good loot and more zombies. The most special is a beautiful loot and this is ridiculous, I think it should be something like opening a server with the game or loot servers should be opened. Have a nice day. -TheKish

On 10/7/2018 at 6:28 AM, delimanic7203 said:

This is fixed in patch 2.24! Thanks for the report.

On 10/7/2018 at 11:06 PM, [email protected] said:

I fully Agree with this

Yep. Cool idea.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:05 PM, b4n6dw1 said:

Dear sir @Sven,

actually I have no problem to play the game, but i have some request to the Game Admin, such as :

1. please increase the population of the small zombies on open world mode & colorado v2 map, to make it harder for player to get into some areas (NATO/Big Cities/Military Area)

2. please make zombies horde on random area including small & big zombies, to make an additional excitement on the game

i think that's all i want to told to the Game Admin this time.

i do hope you guys can fulfill players request.

Best regards

Teddy

Hey! Thank you so much for writing this feedback!

We are working on new types of zombies and new zombie behavior for the near future. We completely agree that there should be more of a "challenge" here.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:09 PM, b4n6dw1 said:

yes, this also happened to me, but didn't make the game crash into desktop.

just feel weird, how come some (sometimes 2 sometimes 3) FN M249 can stacked into 1, but not happened with the other weapons

This is fixed in patch 2.24! Thanks for the report.

On 10/14/2018 at 6:38 PM, thekish said:

Hi. I think it should be found as loot from skins or older should be dropped from the Zombie Boss. Zombie numbers should be increased and all cities must have good loot and more zombies. The most special is a beautiful loot and this is ridiculous, I think it should be something like opening a server with the game or loot servers should be opened. Have a nice day. -TheKish

What do you mean with "it" ?

Best Regards,

Sven

Is this the loot we are supposed to be receiving from an Alien? Especially during an event? Yes, those are ALL HELMETS!!!

WSZcT6K.jpg

Edited by CampersRUs

79zQ7mG.jpg

Yet another WONDERFUL loot drop from an Alien. This happened just a few minutes ago. 4 helmets and one heavy armor along with an SVD and an autumn skinbox. The Alien loot table is out of whack. An alien is the hardest zombie to kill. Why is the loot drop centered around junk loot that can be found spread all over the map? I will continue posting these screenshots until this is fixed.

Edited by CampersRUs

Just to be sure it's understood. These drops are after patch 2.25. I am playing on my own private server. A Super drops far better loot than the Alien. This is so far out of balance it's ridiculous and needs to be fixed. Like it or not, this is a major problem.

FAR too much trash loot eating up network resources and framerate. Leave the high end sniper spawns. It's excessive but everyone is used to it at this point.

Having to search over piles of the same common guns and ammo though is annoying af and takes away from just looting gear worth actually picking up and getting into the fight.

IMO just be done with the locational loot in open world. You killed the survival aspect a long time ago. Just make less overall loot spawns and make any spawn have the same % of quality like it was back in the Alpha WarZ days. This will also give players a reason to visit more of the map instead of it having this DayZ style loot areas where you get bored fighting at NATO / Boulder over and over because sniper tier loot will spawn anywhere.

2 hours ago, InsightKnight13 said:

You killed the survival aspect a long time ago.

This thread is not for Survival it's primarily for PVE in Open World. There is, however, a thread that deals specifically with Survival.

I am still noticing a major imbalance in the helmet to weapon ratio for drops from Super and Alien zombies. These are the 2 top targets to kill and should not be offering the quantity of helmets and armor they do. Especially since helmets and armor are some of the most plentiful loot available just laying on the ground. A major adjustment is needed here guys. The 2 screenshots I posted show an overabundance of helmets for one Alien kill. 6 helmets for a Nato Alien and 4 helmets for Zeta Force. Since I have posted those shots I have many more kills. I don't want to flood the thread with more posts of the same problem. However, if it becomes necessary, I will do it. Please, take a look at the loot table for Supers and Aliens and fix it. I'm not asking for extremely rare items, just not as many helmets and armor. ESPECIALLY HELMETS. (I have so many now that I don't even bother picking them up anymore. If I do inadvertently pick one up, I discard it to make more space more necessary items such as food, bandages, ammo, gas, and repair kits.

Thanks and Have a Nice Day!!! B|

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, Katryna247 said:

Not sure if this question goes here or not, and my apologies if it goes elsewhere. Will the Autumn Boxes become Legacy Boxes in 2019?

It's my guess that it will more than likely become a Legacy Box after the season passes. Of course, I could be wrong :DxD:P

• Thanks 1

The loot of super zombie alien is so bad now. We need more snipers, we donte need from alien contract box, e-mag, sniper silence, shotgun silence, FN Fal and others normal itens. We need snipers from alien. For that bad loot from alien, all snipers are rare and be over prices on trade.

I would love some way to change all your stack of weapons skins in 1 sweep. 

I have OCD and will go crazy soon if all my sigs is not the skin i want:) xD