Loot - Open World

49 posts in this topic

Please reply in a comment using the following format from now on:

What is your feedback? (Please be specific):

What map did you experience this?:

When was this?:

Write extra info here:

23 hours ago, RadioActiveGoat said:

What is your feedback? (Please be specific): Make a new "good" loot spot. Something so it's not only Nato you would loot at :P

Thanks for the feedback! ;)

HOLA.... SVENA69 FREDAIKIS. 

ME GUSTARIA QUE  LOS SONIDOS EN GENERAL TENGA PARA DISMINUIR MANUALMENTE , HABLO POR EL VIENTO CUANDO ESTAS ARRIBA DE LA COCHERA DE CALIWOOD, HABLO POR LOS ZOMBIE , HABLO POR LOS AUTOS, HABLO POR LOS PAJAROS, HABLO POR LOS VIENTO EN LA PLAYA , Y AHI MUCHOS MAS SONIDO QUE MOLESTA .... CUANDO ESTAS JUGANDO ... ASI COMO  REDUCIMOS MANUALMENTE EL SONIDO DE LA MUSICA POR FAVOR ... ESCUCHEMEN SE QUE NO SOY EL UNICO ESTO AYUDARIA A MUCHOS A DIFRUTAR EL GRAN JUEGO THE NEW Z. 

THANK YOU ---- EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ<3  

What is your opinion?

I do not like the update, besides this is open World not survival.

Edited by beemo

the open world serve at 2.20 is very weak, some past att bad and now it's the same as before. Let's hope you get a better loot.

Open: private server colorado v2. this is so since the beginning of 2.20.
Zombies are crossing the huts and fences instead of turning around and entering through the door. They're also getting their legs in the ground.

Hi guys, sup?!

Colorado v2

Before version 2.20 the loot was good, now it is scarce again ... I like the PVE and I play in the military area (Nato) I would like a military loot, to spend hours looting and almost not to find sniper rifles is not interesting. Come back the loot, please.

Tks

On 8/6/2018 at 4:31 AM, TuNeR said:

Hi guys, sup?!

Colorado v2

Before version 2.20 the loot was good, now it is scarce again ... I like the PVE and I play in the military area (Nato) I would like a military loot, to spend hours looting and almost not to find sniper rifles is not interesting. Come back the loot, please.

Tks

I did a small mistake in the loot placment but we fixed everything on the latest server restart. Keep in mind, after a machine restart, loot takes a bit longer to spawn!

sorry for previous reply keyboard key stuck  anyway to repeat    have you shut down spawning and zombies at zeta force acadamy?

and have you stopped spawning cars havent seen one in 3 days....

Since this is a place to talk about loot, I would like to address the loot from premium rewards.

It's ridiculous to reward paying players with 10 helmets and 10 armor. In one month of paying for premium, you can gain 60 - 70 of these. This is absurd. Both of these are plentiful on the map. They spawn everywhere and are dropped by supers and aliens. (I have seen one super drop 3 helmets at once). I have approximately 2000+ of both these items in my GI Storage.

My point is, if  you are still going to keep them in the premium reward rotation, reduce the quantity to 1. It would be more beneficial to remove them from the rotation completely thus opening at least 2 slots for more usable items such as food, bandages, ammo, etc.

Edited by CampersRUs
corrected my quantity from 750+ to closer to what I actually have in my storage.

On 8/9/2018 at 8:32 PM, jimhalflife2 said:

sorry for previous reply keyboard key stuck  anyway to repeat    have you shut down spawning and zombies at zeta force acadamy?

and have you stopped spawning cars havent seen one in 3 days....

This is getting fixed with the upcoming patch. Thank you for your feedback!

On 8/9/2018 at 8:56 PM, CampersRUs said:

Since this is a place to talk about loot, I would like to address the loot from premium rewards.

It's ridiculous to reward paying players with 10 helmets and 10 armor. In one month of paying for premium, you can gain 60 - 70 of these. This is absurd. Both of these are plentiful on the map. They spawn everywhere and are dropped by supers and aliens. (I have seen one super drop 3 helmets at once). I have approximately 2000+ of both these items in my GI Storage.

My point is, if  you are still going to keep them in the premium reward rotation, reduce the quantity to 1. It would be more beneficial to remove them from the rotation completely thus opening at least 2 slots for more usable items such as food, bandages, ammo, etc.

But not everyone is farming. You can ask some hardcore pvp player, they don't farm.

3 hours ago, Steve Ecke said:

But not everyone is farming. You can ask some hardcore pvp player, they don't farm.

Once again with the PVP players. WE PVE PLAYERS DESERVE THE SAME RESPECT! Stop basing everything you do on the so-called 'hardcore PVP players'. They DO farm. There isn't one time where I've been in a PVE server and not seen PVP players present. (this is evident because of their titles). To say that they don't farm is an outright lie. They also troll the PVE servers and trading lounges to buy supplies.

PVE PLAYERS ALSO PAY FOR PREMIUM ACCOUNTS. What would happen to the financial health of NewZ if ALL the PVE players stopped buying premium?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Once again with the PVP players. WE PVE PLAYERS DESERVE THE SAME RESPECT! Stop basing everything you do on the so-called 'hardcore PVP players'. They DO farm. There isn't one time where I've been in a PVE server and not seen PVP players present. (this is evident because of their titles). To say that they don't farm is an outright lie. They also troll the PVE servers and trading lounges to buy supplies.

PVE PLAYERS ALSO PAY FOR PREMIUM ACCOUNTS. What would happen to the financial health of NewZ if ALL the PVE players stopped buying premium?

BibleThump

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

You could also say that if the pvp players would stop paying premium. These rewards are technical free, so in case you don't want, feel free to drop them. You did not bought premium because of the daily rewards.

• Sad 1

For the last few days I have been playing on my own private server. The loot that drops from an Alien is horrible. I killed 3. The first one gave up 3 M9 Helmet Black NVG and only 1 sniper. The second one gave up 3 Heavy Armor, a Machete and only 1 sniper. The third gave up 2 M9 Helmet Black NVG, 1 Heavy Armor and yet another Machete and 2 snipers.

This needs to be fixed. For the amount of ammo it requires to kill an Alien, the rewards should be of better quality loot and a higher level of experience gained. You gain far better loot and the same amount of experience by killing a Super and you only expend 20% of the ammo required for an Alien. In the past, the loot for killing an Alien was better than what was dropped from a Super.

I have suggested this in the past, and I will suggest it again here. As part of the loot gained, Super and Alien zombies should also be dropping GD.

Edited by CampersRUs

On 9/4/2018 at 7:16 PM, CampersRUs said:

For the last few days I have been playing on my own private server. The loot that drops from an Alien is horrible. I killed 3. The first one gave up 3 M9 Helmet Black NVG and only 1 sniper. The second one gave up 3 Heavy Armor, a Machete and only 1 sniper. The third gave up 2 M9 Helmet Black NVG, 1 Heavy Armor and yet another Machete and 2 snipers.

This needs to be fixed. For the amount of ammo it requires to kill an Alien, the rewards should be of better quality loot and a higher level of experience gained. You gain far better loot and the same amount of experience by killing a Super and you only expend 20% of the ammo required for an Alien. In the past, the loot for killing an Alien was better than what was dropped from a Super.

I have suggested this in the past, and I will suggest it again here. As part of the loot gained, Super and Alien zombies should also be dropping GD.

I think we should adjust the items it drops + make the alien drop more items. What do you think?

20 minutes ago, Sven said:

I think we should adjust the items it drops + make the alien drop more items. What do you think?

With this weekend I have noticed the spawn rates on Super's has been amazing most likely revolving around the missions and contracts. With this rate  I have found no issues on my private server farming various items. Members feedback from the EAG community who pay for their premium here in NewZ do so mostly for the bonus to GD then for the items because they like to mess around on the trade markets. So keeping value to the premium to support the game is important because we do want to thank the team that is developing the game for their time. So I would ask that perhaps we look into the items vs adding more items. The quality of the items from the Super Nighttime Zombie could be more rare, with the spawn chance of the nighttime zombie trimmed down to make it feel more rewarding. The items on the Super Zombie that lurk around pounding there chest all day could reward the step above normal gear that you would expect to receive from spending that extra ammo to get.  

21 hours ago, Stinefelt said:

With this weekend I have noticed the spawn rates on Super's has been amazing most likely revolving around the missions and contracts. With this rate  I have found no issues on my private server farming various items. Members feedback from the EAG community who pay for their premium here in NewZ do so mostly for the bonus to GD then for the items because they like to mess around on the trade markets. So keeping value to the premium to support the game is important because we do want to thank the team that is developing the game for their time. So I would ask that perhaps we look into the items vs adding more items. The quality of the items from the Super Nighttime Zombie could be more rare, with the spawn chance of the nighttime zombie trimmed down to make it feel more rewarding. The items on the Super Zombie that lurk around pounding there chest all day could reward the step above normal gear that you would expect to receive from spending that extra ammo to get.  

True. With the contract + the buffs we did + premium / extreme / deluxe the reward of these zombies is already very high. If you don't have any of these things I understand it can be "considered" low but we have to take all types of players in consideration.

Let's leave it for now and see where this goes. Thanks for the feedback!

If anybody else is noticing this please upvote this.

There seems to be a huge loss in players from 1 am GMT.

Its just an idea but maybe do a LATE night event that would bring more players on at this time instead of people seeing the population go down and logging off.

i see streamers at this time finding it hard to get any pvp.

Maybe come up with a plan that late at night Things start to unfold... Creepy or fun.

Sven i know your imagination is wild im sure you could think of a certain type of zombie appearing late at night or changes in the atmosphere ..

Get people to want to stay on blending eu and us players together and keeping the population high.

*Picture past 1am GMT there is that feeling of being on edge things are changing ! it is truly nightime for most of the world, A beast may arrive that will be challenging to take down or more zombies Run and are harder to take down, but drop better loot*

Edited by Eirekenny
Miss spelled
  • Thanks 1