Sven

Loot - Open World

55 posts in this topic

All feedback regarding the loot for the Open World game-mode goes here.

Please reply in a comment using the following format:

What is your feedback? (Please be specific):

What map did you experience this?:

When was this?:

Write extra info here:

Yes. And why gift loot. and loot with airdrop creates a mess in the global inventory. Also. I would prefer that the global inventory does not display skins. This creates a mess and slows down. I have to move things back and forth several times to get them in one pile. Also. It will be good if I can swap items in my inventory. To lift up what I need often.

Perhaps, for example, such a display in the Inventory. Just an icon in the corner with the installed skin at the moment. With the ability to not only remove skins from the pile, but also to install. right on the desktop.

UXxPrua.png

You guys know better. But it's obvious that it needs work. Do something, please.

Edited by TemaLego

3 hours ago, TemaLego said:

Yes. And why gift loot. and loot with airdrop creates a mess in the global inventory. Also. I would prefer that the global inventory does not display skins. This creates a mess and slows down. I have to move things back and forth several times to get them in one pile. Also. It will be good if I can swap items in my inventory. To lift up what I need often.

What I could suggest to help with this problem is to remove the skin from the item you are storing. This will allow the like items to stack automatically. If you want to keep one item skinned in your backpack, simply add a second item of the same kind, then skin the second item and immediately remove the skin from it. From there on any more of that item you pick up will stay unskinned and will stack better in your GI Storage.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs

I don't know if this goes here, but good.
It would be good to add a sniper instead of the AWP, it could be the SV-98 (for example) and make the AWP an extremely rare sniper, with the damage it had in the old NewZ (210 if I remember correctly).
This gives the snipers something of value
Ty

2 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

What I could suggest to help with this problem is to remove the skin from the item you are storing. This will allow the like items to stack automatically. If you want to keep one item skinned in your backpack, simply add a second item of the same kind, then skin the second item and immediately remove the skin from it. From there on any more of that item you pick up will stay unskinned and will stack better in your GI Storage.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

It's still too complicated. This must be constantly monitored. I change skin often. I may forget to take my skin before going to inventory. And again this transfer procedure. This solves the problem, but requires a lot of time and attention. Logically, empty and charged weapons to be separate. But skins can be simplified. And this new weapon from Airdrop. Why is this necessary? better to shoot? No! it's just a mess. And scrolls the sheet after each movement. And scroll through the black locker sheet when you move in the bottom drawer.
Is it just me? Why doesn't anyone care? it probably takes 30% of playing time. Of course, I'm not a programmer, it can be difficult to implement. And maybe that's what I intended. And if we start living faster, the game will break.)

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Thank you for the feedback thus far, guys. We've been taking notes and will see how others react to your suggestions/ideas and we'll discuss them. Keep them coming!

Thanks, Chupacabra. To be honest, I would not have raised this topic if the inventory worked quickly. But I have to choose between all the items in the game ( I'm not even talking about the skins on all of the items), and quick inventory. At the moment I can't trade fast. And first of all to restore order in the inventory. Each item takes 2-3 seconds.

Let's clever advise me to use the loadout @CampersRUs go

3 hours ago, TemaLego said:

Thanks, Chupacabra. To be honest, I would not have raised this topic if the inventory worked quickly. But I have to choose between all the items in the game ( I'm not even talking about the skins on all of the items), and quick inventory. At the moment I can't trade fast. And first of all to restore order in the inventory. Each item takes 2-3 seconds.

Let's clever advise me to use the loadout @CampersRUs go

To be clear, Everybody has their own way of doing things. What I suggested is just that, a suggestion. Using a loadout is another way. Before it was fixed a long while ago, it was a lot more difficult sorting and stacking items in the GI storage. Either way, it does take a little time for the switching to happen, this is a fact. Moving inventory from a full Adventure Backpack takes a while. We have been making suggestions for moving multiple different items from the backpack to the storage.

I'm sure that you will work out your own way of doing this. I wish you luck.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Love 1

Hey a bit off topic but really had no other place to put this, these are very reasonable topics but could we get a couple more general topics in here? could we get a general feed back topic that maybe we could bounce ideas off of others? like a skins feed back, event feed back, marketplace feed back?

As for the general loot, i have not seen the new loot tables yet but headed to the private server tonight to check it out, and PLEASE give me back my Super Zombies at the same loc ations.....add a couple if you will but Give me back my originals, lol

Oh and another thing, could we get an easier way to see what skins we have on which weapons? So sometimes i am in market looking at new deals or in discord looking at others sales. Sometimes i forget what skins i have on what gun and i have to:

pick open world

pick toon

enter lobby

pick TL

enter game 

run to vault guy

go through poorly managed inventory to find item

get the item out 

exit inventory

remove current skin

apply skin

CHECK SKIN

cuss that i have it already

rage quit for 30mins cause i already have skin that i paid twice as much for

its tedious in the least...or set the cosmetics up a bit better. Over haul it a bit and make it more check list style with the skins you have highlighted and the ones you do not dimmer. That makes it a lot easier at least

The current loot on premium servers is terrible. Basic bandages are loot which can be gained by killing a zombies quicker, crappy helmets are loot and saiga after saiga are crap gun loot. My idea is have less than before but have better loot or put it back to the way it was.

One  idea is maybe give different characters their own special perk that gives them the edge. It also makes people want to pay GC for those characters.

Another idea is making skins give you a special set bonus for having the whole set of that skin , so if you have helmet, body armour etc the same skin you get a perk and also encourages people to buy skinboxes and also make it worthwhile for them to buy .

Another idea maybe introduce dual wielding but limit it to pistols, thus making them less unattractive for people to use. Obviously bumping up the damage but reducing the accuracy.

I have lots of ideas.

Edited by Michael Rooker
  • Love 1

I miss in colorado v2 the secret spot , with good loot 

Area 69 the best location for farm  (oldnewz)

Every week change the super zombie drops

Any chance to find GC skinbox in airdrop or on the floor

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, AfYnE said:

I miss in colorado v2 the secret spot , with good loot 

Area 69 the best location for farm  (oldnewz)

Every week change the super zombie drops

Any chance to find GC skinbox in airdrop or on the floor

GC skinboxes are technical our only income. We know you guys like to get something for free, but economy wise its bad for us.

On 18/07/2018 at 2:24 AM, ImFallenPro said:

The Loot on Colorado V2 is sucks! Please bring back all OLD system loot without lags when u arrive on location.

Colorado v1 now have best loot! Why u guys dont do the same with Colo V2?

Ty.

Lags when you travel with bus or car happening because of fastload. Fastload is only working if you play only on one place all the time.

We will have a meeting soon about The loot changes and will inform you guys as fas as possible.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Silenterror said:

GC skinboxes are technical our only income. We know you guys like to get something for free, but economy wise its bad for us.

I understand that but like 0,001 chance i think is good (my opinion)

Edited by AfYnE

On 17.07.2018 at 9:56 PM, CampersRUs said:

To be clear, Everybody has their own way of doing things. What I suggested is just that, a suggestion. Using a loadout is another way. Before it was fixed a long while ago, it was a lot more difficult sorting and stacking items in the GI storage. Either way, it does take a little time for the switching to happen, this is a fact. Moving inventory from a full Adventure Backpack takes a while. We have been making suggestions for moving multiple different items from the backpack to the storage.

I'm sure that you will work out your own way of doing this. I wish you luck.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

of course, if you have a narrow set of weapons, armor and medicines. you've studied all the chrome skins and invisible backpacks. And you only use them. You won't have this problem. You just go to the trading platform and buy yourself a 1000-VSS. 1000-SP66.  And go pvp. And if you need money to buy skinbox for GС and sell it for GD. It's simple... This is the best option for me...

• Thanks 1

I've noticed that there are threads addressing: Loot, Maps, Performance, Servers List, Vehicles and Weapon Statistics. Funny how there's no thread addressing ZOMBIES. Or rather the LACK OF ZOMBIES. So, I will address it here. I will try to do this in a calm, rational manner so I do not upset anyone.

One area that was once a great place for farming both experience and loot was Barth Farm. Since patch 2.19, the 25 - 30 zombies that spawned there are GONE. Also, those little encampments that you find along the road. Also now devoid of zombies. I've also noticed that many other various locations have suffered a reduction of the zombie population. Was this done to appease the PVP players? If so, that is bad for those that only play PVE. Now, it's been mentioned that, those of us that actually enjoy playing PVE, lack the mentality to participate in PVP. That's laughable. We do, however, enjoy just killing zombies. It's a great stress reliever. Since there has been this reduction of the zombie population, the game, as a PVE player, is becoming boring. It's detrimental to the game as a whole because PVE is where new players have the best chance of learning the ins and outs of the game and gaining experience so they would be able to explore the world of PVP if they so desire. The lack of zombies also impedes the progress of the Skill Tree. Afterall, the less experience there is to gain, the slower the character can grow and become stronger. I do understand that there is a 'Beginner' section where they can go to play. Since I have been involved with this game for well over a year now, I cannot see if there are both PVE and PVP available, or if they just center around PVP as seems to be the case in most instances.

I once again find my self struggling with the issue of remaining a loyal player or do I take my business (I do purchase an Extreme Account monthly) elsewhere. I have, in the past, made suggestions for improving gameplay. Many times I was told, 'We're working on that' or 'Well look into it and see what we can do' and comments such as those. However, many of the issues addressed by myself and others, remain unresolved. For example, the great quantity of unnecessary boulder piles, the uncontrollable vehicles, the reduction in ammo for the crossbow, the lack of monitoring the text chat for rules infractions governing what is acceptable and what is not. *as a side note, the 'MUTE' function that was supposed to block the offending chatters in the text section does NOT work. Hitting 'H' to hide the chat window does no good, you need it to see when the airdrops occur. Also, it's needed to know when someone new is asking for help understanding the game.

With all that being said, it remains in the hands of YOU THE DEVELOPERS AND ADMINS, to find a workable solution so that EVERYBODY can have an enjoyable experience playing this game. I hope you come up with an answer soon.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Thanks 1

Hello my friend. I must have read it quickly. But I caught the number of zombies, place and loot from them. I want to note that the absence of zombies on the road only pleases me. Because when I drive, they line up behind me. and when I come back at high speed. my computer doesn't have time to load them and they blew up the car swinging their paws from afar. This creates inconvenience. And the presence or absence of production in zombies. Rather, it should depend on the location of the situation. For example, it is logical to find a knock with a great chance to repair the kit from the zombies near the tire shop? Find the car. and, obviously, there policemen rich guys). I want to recommend developers to do it the most correctly and thematically. It's definitely a game. But it can get better in a simple elementary way. 

and have a nice weekend)

Yes. There was something in my head today.  I thought. It would be good To recycle our cars . In survival mode it is metal and rust. In the Open world mode ??? I mean, the Bus is a rare item. but it has no value. But he has a lot of iron. Need a PitStop . To recycle this .

2 hours ago, TemaLego said:

I want to note that the absence of zombies on the road only pleases me. Because when I drive, they line up behind me. and when I come back at high speed. my computer doesn't have time to load them and they blew up the car swinging their paws from afar.

There's a simple solution to this problem. Don't try to run them over. Simply lead them to their chain limit, then stop, get out of your car and either kill them with a melee weapon, or toss a couple grenades into their group. Problem solved.

There's a simple solution to this problem. Don't try to run them over. Simply lead them to their chain limit, then stop, get out of your car and either kill them with a melee weapon, or toss a couple grenades into their group. Problem solved.

I mean, when you're driving at a high speed, especially if you're rushing there, you might run into a series of zombies on the road, not the fact that you're going to walk on that bed. Even if you drive 4 meters away from them, for some reason the damage comes to the car. If it's a light car and the zombie queue is long enough, it's an inevitable bomb blast. I had a case where I went out to fix it, but they most often failed.

Edited by TemaLego