Katryna247

Ranting about cheaters

13 posts in this topic

Which Player is this related to? Do you have any evidence?
 I also believe that many rapid fire Players will not be banned (from many Players the AR shoot faster)

3 hours ago, Freddy D said:

Which Player is this related to? Do you have any evidence?
 I also believe that many rapid fire Players will not be banned (from many Players the AR shoot faster)

Unless you are a streamer or go to all the trouble to record game play getting evidence on cheaters isnt easy, and worse  this games admin allows things to go on that would get people kicked anywhere else. I know players\ Professional streamers offline who ALL say most of the issues I mentioned are either reasons they left or reasons people would be banned on games they play currently. Coincidence...I doubt It. 

• Love 1

Do not worry about the new FAC 2.0 anticheat, there is still more security. If anyone has any doubt about any player do not forget that you can report in-game or send a ticket to official support providing any evidence you have, we will review it as soon as possible <3

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2018 at 7:00 AM, Freddy D said:

Which Player is this related to?

No one specific. Just a general rant about cheaters.

3 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

Do not worry about the new FAC 2.0 anticheat, there is still more security. 

NO worries what-so-ever here from me. I don't cheat when I play:)

• Love 1

I dont get it. I think i have seen like MAX 5 cheaters in this game... and i have been playing this for over3 years..

4 hours ago, Nozze said:

I dont get it. I think i have seen like MAX 5 cheaters in this game... and i have been playing this for over3 years..

That is the same in any other game. As soon you die, you report the enemy for cheating. This is and will be always like this no matter what.

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2018 at 4:20 AM, Silenterror said:

That is the same in any other game. As soon you die, you report the enemy for cheating. This is and will be always like this no matter what.

Great...if you are playing PVP and the cheaters name is plastered across your screen. As I said to support before, not so much when the cheater gets you killed and it isnt  a person you can see until you are already dead, and you cant pan in on their name, it isnt on your screen, and you stuff is just as gone. Double that when theyre using fake accts ( I started checking into this on gaming chat boards online since support basically kept telling me to do something that was impossible) and within 15 minutes I found a dozen or so cheat sites selling cheats to your game and bragging how they have never been caught, people selling  inventory from GI for real $$ and chat boards telling how to do all the above!  SO as for seeing 5 in 3 years... apparently he doesnt watch too closely!

3 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

SO as for seeing 5 in 3 years... apparently he doesnt watch too closely!

Yeah this is so true! I have seen as many as 5 people get banned for cheating in just a few minuets, let alone in 3 years!!!

The main problem is the experience of the new player. I have seen a lot of weird report ingame when they think they are cheating and if they are not getting banned, then they think, we do not care.

That will be always a problem in games like this.

2 hours ago, Loadsamoney said:

I thought NewZ completely eradicated the ESPers and aimbotters that were once rampant in Oldz...

Trust me, a lot of player are trying it, but getting stopped by FAC.