Sign in to follow this  
RIpper1403

What did you do with the loot?

7 posts in this topic

Why did you add even more loot?Well, I understand the variety, etc.But why even more weapons?Now the guns lies literally on every corner. Sometimes even in one place lie three. Problems with some loot points.

-This survival in which it is impossible to die from hunger and thirst ...

-It's survival in which it is impossible to die from bleeding, because bandages and painkillers ones drop from almost every zombie.

-WHY DID YOU ADD THE MOVEMENT ON MAP?????This is just a very unnecessary and terrible thing,because anyone can immediately move to the safe zone or to another city.Remove this PLEASE!!!

-I repeat that there are a lot of weapons and food and medicines.

-NOW I ALREADY REALLY DO NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE OPEN WORLD.Now even rare weapons will spawn everywhere !! Yesterday, I even found FN M249, FAMAS, Night stalker, Masada, guirella, K style NVG, a lot of Evo-3, Fn P90S and regular p90's at once in one place...I'm terribly disappointed..

I'm very happy to see the new map and I admire it, but what happens to the loot and the rest makes me sad((

Thank you for attention)

Edited by RIpper1403
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, SurZeus said:

+1 same with snipers...i think its the end.

Already fixed / changed. (Just spoke with Silent)

and there is a way to make your char have no foot steeps even when running just got killed by a guy who made no sound when sprinting op the tower at the prison zone in Oregon gg.

51 minutes ago, Sven said:

Already fixed / changed. (Just spoke with Silent)

What happened here?  Were snipers dropping at higher rates and now in players hands on survival?

4 hours ago, carif said:

and there is a way to make your char have no foot steeps even when running just got killed by a guy who made no sound when sprinting op the tower at the prison zone in Oregon gg.

Probably glitched. Could you tell us where exactly this happened possibly with screenshots? :) Thanks!

4 hours ago, drekati said:

What happened here?  Were snipers dropping at higher rates and now in players hands on survival?

What happened was nothing major. Loot is still being tweaked. It's not like 10000000 snipers are now in Survival. Don't worry. Either way, we are still processing feedback so please keep it up. Even if it's not about snipers.

3 hours ago, SurZeus said:

Yes

^ See above.