Sign in to follow this  
GENETICZZ

Remove MIXED for small maps.

18 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I think you guys should remove Mixed for smaller maps (Rocky for example) but leave it for the bigger ones (Spring Valley).

Mixed just makes no sense to me for small pvp maps. You either should play AR or SNP but nothing inbetween so you don't gotta switch your loadout all the time. Mixed should be a big map thing, not for small maps.

Cheers,

• Love 3

4 hours ago, Freddy D said:

too often killed by shotguns ? :(

that's a point too, but mixed just doesn't make any sense for smaller maps. it is a big map thing. and as you can see alot of people are for it! =D

19 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

Hello there,

I think you guys should remove Mixed for smaller maps (Rocky for example) but leave it for the bigger ones (Spring Valley).

Mixed just makes no sense to me for small pvp maps. You either should play AR or SNP but nothing inbetween so you don't gotta switch your loadout all the time. Mixed should be a big map thing, not for small maps.

Cheers,

But why does it matter. It's the same with ping limit server. If you don't wanna play there, then don't join. Some player like the mixed servers and we are not removing it because 1 half of the player there don't like it.

and go play where then ? colorado, only 20 th clan, caliwood ? yes when servers are not empty, same with spring. you saying so half the players actually like it ? how do you know ? they are all th, they dont care about anything expect playing on eu servers( i dont blame them since there is a lot of people on their region). eu players are now like 10% of the community, wich played since almost 1 year (or more for some) and playing newz mostly everyday, so we know what we talkin about.

eu players dont like mix, but thailand people do so yes, let mixed server :)

and btw why is rocky from 2015? thats not what the community asked, i know i'm salty or anything i could being called but, if you want to keep (or increase) the eu community, you should pay more attention to us (i mean 10% on pvp servers, dont know much about colorado players expect 20 th clans) ;)

Edited by nightfall

4 minutes ago, nightfall said:

and btw why is rocky from 2015? thats not what the community asked, i know i'm salty or anything i could being called but, if you want to keep (or increase) the eu community, you should pay more attention to us

This question got answered already few times but I can explain it one more time for you. 

Elias promised to bring "old Rocky" back in the Q&A stream. The he told me, bring the oldest Rocky in the game. That's what I did. I did not know anything about a example video. But as I said, I will fix it with the next patch.

4 minutes ago, Silenterror said:

This question got answered already few times but I can explain it one more time for you. 

Elias promised to bring "old Rocky" back in the Q&A stream. The he told me, bring the oldest Rocky in the game. That's what I did. I did not know anything about a example video. But as I said, I will fix it with the next patch.

if it has been already asked and this problem will be resolve, then my bad but still, you guys didn't even take the time to see wich map we were talkin about, and i find that kinda unprofessional imo but, whatever

Edited by nightfall

1 hour ago, Silenterror said:

But why does it matter. It's the same with ping limit server. If you don't wanna play there, then don't join. Some player like the mixed servers and we are not removing it because 1 half of the player there don't like it.

i see how much this game is based on the communty Kappa

23 hours ago, Silenterror said:

i dont see the players who like it? where are they? seems like they dont care about the game and what mode they play otherwise they would be here discussing. stop excusing with this typical sentence "some people like it"