19 posts in this topic

Hello all survival community

Good idea adding new map to survival, but decrease loot spawn rate in Оregon map, for Survival Mode so much loot ( for example military backpack has simple spawn).

DONT TRANSFORM SURVIVAL MODE TO OPEN WORLD !!!!  I T S   S U R V I V A L !

i hoppe the survival community has support my opinion

Edited by iKaraman
  • Love 1

Prison zone 7 l85 , 9 alice , 18rpk, 6 military backpack.....  dont transform pls survival in to open world

i think to survival mode sufficient 1-2 server oregon

Edited by iKaraman
  • Love 1

это очень плохо сказывается на экономике выживания. При такой скорости этот режим не будет отличаться от открытого мира! Много добычи . Сделайте пожалуйста меньше!

Edited by NRG_999
  • Love 1

Good morning dear The Newz staff, I totally support Iurik Man. Since as a Trader and a daily player, I and my clan have noticed a ridiculous increase in the loot which at the same time totally altering the style of play undoes the balance economic that had in the survival mode, to the point that a sniper rifle that was previously 7 million can find it to 3 million.

Another factor that I noticed during the game is that the ballistics of the weapons are not configured to work properly in Oregon, if you do not have a sniper rifle, Redstalker, G11 or mosin nagant your weapon is basically a nail gun. It is important to recalibrate the ballistics, effective range and damage system, making it well that they have a greater effective range with the balance in protection of the bulletproof vests (Example: M16 50 Damage: No Armor-50 Light Armor-38 Average Armor-30 Heavy Armor (Guerrilla): - 26 Efective Range 150m) respectively the type of weapon and caliber that is firing.

Without more for the moment I would like to thank the staff for their attention and Iurik Man for making this post.

Have a nice day !!
  • Love 1

please do not damage our game mode survival is very similar to open world, we need to download the spaw of items appear too many all over the map and lower the drops to snipers that is extremely difficult to find, I found 4 snipers 2 militarys 4 alice download the drops please thank you very much.

• Love 1

+1 thing like this should be under closed tests before release otherwise these cna destroy survival forever

• Love 1

I agree, the new map is great but the drop is too good for survival, it's looking like open world, people found a lot of snipers, please decrease the drops or survival mode will die!

• Love 1

another thing that's rly stupid the weapon dmg some guns for some reason take away as much health as 1 anti heals basicly heal and then 1 shot hits and dead wtf is op with that?

• Haha 1