kazmightONFIRE

Weekend Event!

23 posts in this topic

WEEKEND EVENT

Today is Friday and guess what? It's time for the weekend event! This weekend there will be a small surprise for you guys! Let's jump right into it:

• 50% Discount on all Character Clothes for the entire weekend! 
  • RockyFord V1 Release. The old version of Rockyford will be back for this weekend, don't miss it! 
  • Weekend Seasonal Leaderboard! The Seasonal Leaderboard will be activated during the entire weekend event. Rank 1-3 will be rewarded. Good luck!
  • Whoever logins during this weekend event will receive 1x Mystery Skinbox for free! 

START: July 13th, 2018 12:00 PM (CEST)
END: July 16th, 2018 12:00 PM (CEST)

The Staff Team wishes everyone a great weekend! 

Nbh9Hby.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Make for king said:

Oh, no, I don't like this activity. I don't like rock V1 either. I hope to double GC.

We can't make Double GC every weekend, this is not possible sorry! 

You lost ur time to make a update with more bugs.. just try to call more players and make event without  bugs that's will be good not need to create 50 maps and others weapons, just create a community and will be perfect

Just now, Dante666 said:

You lost ur time to make a update with more bugs.. just try to call more players and make event without  bugs that's will be good not need to create 50 maps and others weapons, just create a community and will be perfect

We implemented our new anti cheat and in case you have problems there, start the game without the beta.

Here you will see more informations 

Thanks for you answer, but men really how u want more players come on the game with all this problem's ? For succes to play we need to check all the forums and try to found the problem with our computer, fireware or others errors. 

You can just make a updater with "Start game" AND lets go play lol, like all normaly game's

And i still can't play. 

Edited by Dante666

Now i can come in the game but when i tryed to come in a server, im "Kick by FAC" 

lol

Edited by Dante666

When i try to put some weps,gears on my global invantory, i have " CODE: 10  "

Close the game and repair all guy's, that's not a game but a plateform of bugs

Due to community feedbacks, we decided to rework the PVP Servers List. With that being said, we brought back the lastest version of RockyFord PVP Map. We also decreased the amount of RockyFord V1 servers.

We also removed the lastest version of Springvalley for the V1 Version, for this weekend only. Have fun! 

• Thanks 1

the community didn't ask the 2015 rocky ford, thats not the lastest rockyford, we ask for the map geneticzz using for this montage :

• Whoever logins during this weekend event will receive 1x Mystery Skinbox for free! 

Where is my Mystery Skinbox? MMm?

Server shutdown, god guys stop with ur update"s, new antivirus, new somethings, just let  us play 5 min without by forced to disconnect

Edited by Dante666