Fred

Patch 2.19

61 posts in this topic

Hyped for Oregon #Survival

Hell yea!

And i wanna some weapons from Open World (for ex. VSS Compact, FN-Fal, Scar-H, AK-12 and other) will be fun =)

10 hours ago, Fredaikis said:

PVP ROCKYFORD:

• Updated and fixed the player spawns.
  • Added Rockyford V1 (old Rockyford) which may be available later during weekend events for example.

PVP SPRINGVALLEY:

• Added collision walls around the oil containers to prevent players from glitching.
  • Added SpringValley V1 (old Springvalley) which may be available later during weekend events for example.

yeah baby

• Love 1

Opiniones de supervivencia

• Agregue SD (Survival Dollars) para matar super zombies y zombies normales, ya sea en cantidades mínimas para que los usuarios puedan intercambiar otros objetos en el juego.
  • Agregue más ventajas para los jugadores extremos o de lujo en la supervivencia, como las recompensas diarias y los tiempos de resurrección para disminuir el tiempo.
  • Agrega el casillero normal

Casillero Small (30 ranuras) 60 metal + 1 bloque de metal de bloqueo de código
Casillero normal (64 ranuras) 120 metal + 1 código de bloqueo + 3 engranajes de metal o 2 casilleros pequeños
Disminuir el tiempo para abrir el casillero

• Agregue más autos disponibles en servidores de supervivencia privados para el caso de que haya muy poco traspoorte.
  • Añadir cazadora bag'pack (150 KG, 70 SLOTS) 25 CUERO + 80 CLOTH
  • Aumente grupos en servidores oficiales de 3 a 5 y en servidores de 5 a 8

Add only still epic , 50% damage to zombies using melee wapons

Edited by Castigador OGTz
better

Can you please add loadouts to Survival and offer more skill tree options?  This seems like minimal effort for a lot of gain for the survival community.

58 minutes ago, drekati said:

Can you please add loadouts to Survival and offer more skill tree options?  This seems like minimal effort for a lot of gain for the survival community.

The Survival Game Mode was created with feedback from the community, for those who missed the Alpha days of War Z and so we made it as close to it as we could. 

53 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

The Survival Game Mode was created with feedback from the community, for those who missed the Alpha days of War Z and so we made it as close to it as we could. 

I don't remember an Oregon map, Alien Super Zombies, Jail area, air drops, 4 wheelers and a zombie bus being part of the original War Z... my point being you guys have made a ton of enhancements for the better and it would only help Survival grow as a mode to add such features to it. 

It gives those who have maxed out skill trees something new to work for and the loadouts remove the tedious gearing up of the same old gear each time (which doesn't impact gameplay).   

If you asked the survival community today they would welcome these much needed changes.  Please consider.

Edited by drekati

5 hours ago, Doolydoo said:

Hi,
why i dont see a survival oregon server?

Update hasn't rolled out just yet :)

PATCH TIME! :x

We are shutting down the servers in order to roll out our Patch 2.19. The downtime will be short (~ 1 hour). In the meantime, make sure to be aware of all the new features and fixes we are bringing for this new update!

• Thanks 2

During that short downtime and right after the patch, feel free to contact us if you have any kind of questions/issues with the new update! :) 

Just now, Fredaikis said:

Servers are back online!

Hello! When you start the game, after the updated anti-cheat, an error appears. the game does not go. Check, please. my friends have the same thing.
  • Love 1

LOGUEI RECENTEMENTE NO SERVIDOR PRIVADO QUE ESTA EM MINHA POSSE E NOTEI QUE EM NATUS AIRFORCE ESTA COM QUANTIDADE DE ZOMBI REDUZIDAS E DE RESPAW TAMBÉM ISSO FOI ALTERADO COM A NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO?

AGUARDO RESPOSTA E AGRADEÇO!

I RECENTLY RECOGNIZED IN THE PRIVATE SERVER THAT IS IN MY POSSESS AND NEWS THAT IN NATUS AIRFORCE IS WITH QUANTITY OF REDUCED ZOMBIES AND BREATHING ALSO THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED WITH A NEW UPDATE?

i saw old rocky on the patch, i smiled, i saw the actual map you calling old rocky, i disconnected lul

before adding random maps, do what the community actually want, not to be mean  but i think you guys kidding or smth

if you dont remember wich map we asked take a look :

Edited by nightfall

32 minutes ago, edrrrgod said:

LOGUEI RECENTEMENTE NO SERVIDOR PRIVADO QUE ESTA EM MINHA POSSE E NOTÍCIAS QUE NA NATUS AIRFORCE ESTA COM QUANTIDADE DE ZOMBI REDUZIDAS E DE RESPIRAÇÃO TAMBÉM ISSO FOI ALTERADO COM UMA NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO?

AGUARDO RESPOSTA E AGRADEÇO!

RECONHECE RECENTEMENTE NO SERVIDOR PRIVADO QUE ESTÁ EM MINHA POSSESSA E NOTÍCIAS QUE NA FORÇA AÉREA NATUS É COM A QUANTIDADE DE ZOMBIS REDUZIDOS E QUE RESPIRA TAMBÉM ESTA FOI MUDADA COM UMA NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO?

Fredaikis

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:36 AM, Fredaikis said:

Fixed an issue with the new "Police Dragster" vehicle where this spawner was spawning the wrong vehicle.

I'm very happy about this particular fix. However, does it mean the 3 Police Dragsters that I owned will be back in my inventory? If not, is there a possibility to get them?

Overall it's a great patch. I know you all worked very hard making all these improvements. You all deserve a THANK YOU for your diligence.

I haven't had the chance to play after the patch so, I will, as I always do, send you my feedback.

Have a Fantastic Weekend!!! B|

Ok. I've had a chance to play and this is what I encountered.

First of all, I would like to say the overall performance is much better. The transition from one bus stop to another is a lot smoother and the terrain is back to being normal and doesn't look like you are climbing a gigantic staircase.

The FPS has improved so that now, I am able to play at an FPS rate of between 75ms and 80ms. This helps my game run much smoother.

As for the vehicles, I do see an improvement of the handling. However, when using the Humvee, it still wants to tip up on it's side when making a sharp turn. The ATV is just about as out of control as it was with just a minimal improvement. The Buggy bounces along instead of rolling. I really wish I could record video of these issues but my system don't let me.

On the redesign of the Stanag C Mag is great, but you forgot to update the C Mag Elite to look the same.

Overall I say GREAT JOB!!! Keep up the good work!!!

And now, back to my game LOL

Have a Fantastic Weekend Everybody!!! B|

77033b044835f274453f5b08d1c9229d.png

Porfavor, arreglen esto, me sucede siempre, cuando intento buscar servidores o cuando entro por primera vez, solo me deja al segundo intento. Hable con los dev's y me dijieron que era perdida de paquetes pero los tengo en 0.00

After playing several hours after the new patch I have encountered a few issues.

1.) Driving vehicles does not seem to have improved except for using the S key for brakes/reverse. This was a major improvement. Otherwise, driving in general seems to be the same with several of the autos still being very difficult to steer.

2.) On the Colorado Vl servers, at Ridgeway Airport, on the fire truck in the middle near the super zombie; the loot normally is medical; however since the patch it seems that binoculars and range finders are spawning instead of meds. I have also noticed this in other places at the airport where meds should spawn.

3.) The weapons re-work of the FN-FAL was AMAZING, but with the new stats, it should be considered an AR not a sniper. Snpier rifles should NOT have a fully automatic feature.

4.) Playing several different Open World servers it seems that there is now a general lack of zombies. Not sure if this had to do with the patch or not, but it was not like this until after the patch.

Looking forward to playing and discovering more...

Thanks for your hard work on the new patch!

• Thanks 1

Here's an update for patch 2.19.

@Fredaikis @Silenterror @Sven @Fannti @kazmightONFIRE @HEARTBREAKER While playing I have noticed a major reduction in the zombie population across the map. I will point out one in particular that a lot of players like to go to for xp and loot.

Norad. I do like the changes that were made to the map. eg: the chopper on the helipad and opening up the enclosed buildings. HOWEVER, The zombie population is about 2% of what it once was. I spent about an hour and only encountered 6 zombies. In this time frame, under other conditions, they would respawn a lot better. It took about 15 min before I saw the first one. Norad was the home of 2 Super Zombies. They have vanished COMPLETELY. While playing I also noticed in the text chat that others were noticing the definite reduction of the zombie population. As you know, I play on Colorado V2 PVE Server US. The lack of zombies to kill on a PVE server is unacceptable and should be addressed immediately. Afterall, you are trying to attract new players, not alienate the community that is already dedicated to playing this game.

Hope you ALL Have a Nice rest of your Weekend!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs
spelling correction
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

The lack of zombies to kill on a PVE server is unacceptable and should be addressed immediately. Afterall, you are tying to attract new players, not alienate the community that is already dedicated to playing this game.

I could not agree more!!!

• Thanks 1

I will point out one in particular that a lot of players like to go to for xp and loot.

Me too. I rent a server and wanted to complete my skilltree, ...

f7Ca32TASYacto07BxK0BA.jpg

They have vanished COMPLETELY.

At least the aliens changed there position (Nato). Not much but enough. After 3-5 kills they gone again. That let me think that they maybe change the position to make farming more ... yeah more what? Interersting, exciting.^^

Please fix this at fast as you can, its sooo boring without zombies ... ;_;

Have a nice weekend and good loot.

Ok here is my Feedback, I like the random location spawning Super Zombie at Nato makes life much more challenging as he appears all over the north end of the Airfield. I did not see very many Zombies all over NATO Airfield and town none at all out by the farm and only 2 at Crystal lake. The old sound problems have come back with sound just dropping out randomly like it used to last year. Im using fast load and when you run it will suddenly drop the FPS to 10-20 and game will freeze as fast load put in the objects/textures, my FPS has gone up when walking to 130-165, I will try without fast load to compare this later. Premium Airdrops only contain 1 item like in a Survival server ? Also I dont know if this is because of using item physics but Loot quantities are much much rarer quiet a few items are sticking out of the floor or cupboards. Building update also much better although using NV gear inside black and white building is difficult