Sign in to follow this  
drekati

Empty Airdrops

5 posts in this topic

Just saw airdrop fall and was first one there... nothing was in it.  Can we please improve the loot here.  I am getting either something like a single wood shield or in this case - nothing.   There is no incentive to go for these.

• Love 1

8 hours ago, drekati said:

Just saw airdrop fall and was first one there... nothing was in it.  Can we please improve the loot here.  I am getting either something like a single wood shield or in this case - nothing.   There is no incentive to go for these.

I understand what you say, you think that going for an airdrop should have a better loot than just 1 wood shield. I will discuss this topic with the staff team and I will give you an answer as soon as possible <3

Please make it at least as valuable as a SZ drop. Unique items would be great. Pumpkin hats, Uncle Sam hats (If they still exist), grenade badaboom. Idk but unusual items would also make it worth the time effort and risk

Hey! 

I totally agree with your point. I will right it down and bring it to the rest of the team during our next meeting. Thank you for your feedback! 

Best regards,

kaz.