SurZeus

Items from Cars!

5 posts in this topic

So recently I recently came up with an intresting idea which is adding items to players inventory when they get inside the cars.

So for example:

I just spawned at Clearview and then i see a Sheriff Dragster and I run into it and when I enter I get 1x stanag 30.

And then i thought that items should be dependent on what car do you find so for example:

1.You found dragster - you find low grade military loot like m4 semi,stanags,police baton etc.

2.You found APC(Striker) - you get m16,m4,stanag 60.

3.You found ATV - you get nothing.

4.You found Humvee - same as stryker or even worse.

5.You fond Buggy - you get 1x repairkit and some crafting materials.

6.You found bus - you get food/meds.

7.You found ZK - you get sharp meles and shotguns.

So this idea is not that dumb imho because in other games u can actually put items inside a trunk and my suggestion is just simplified version which also can help new players getting loot and will make flooking for cars more intresting.Ofc there should be cars with blank loot tables etc.

Edited by SurZeus

@Sven@Fannti It would be a good tactic to list all the ideas of the community and then bring a patch, which is only for survival with the best ideas.

and pls look at the clan Topic in survival, there write so many People but still got no answer
Edited by Freddy D
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, SurZeus said:

So recently I recently came up with an intresting idea which is adding items to players inventory when they get inside the cars.

So for example:

I just spawned at Clearview and then i see a Sheriff Dragster and I run into it and when I enter I get 1x stanag 30.

And then i thought that items should be dependent on what car do you find so for example:

1.You found dragster - you find low grade military loot like m4 semi,stanags,police baton etc.

2.You found APC(Striker) - you get m16,m4,stanag 60.

3.You found ATV - you get nothing.

4.You found Humvee - same as stryker or even worse.

5.You fond Buggy - you get 1x repairkit and some crafting materials.

6.You found bus - you get food/meds.

7.You found ZK - you get sharp meles and shotguns.

So this idea is not that dumb imho because in other games u can actually put items inside a trunk and my suggestion is just simplified version which also can help new players getting loot and will make flooking for cars more intresting.Ofc there should be cars with blank loot tables etc.

This is a cool idea, I'll investigate if it's something we want to do and how much time it will take. Thanks!

20 hours ago, Freddy D said:

@Sven@Fannti It would be a good tactic to list all the ideas of the community and then bring a patch, which is only for survival with the best ideas.

and pls look at the clan Topic in survival, there write so many People but still got no answer

I could open up a general discussion in the forums for this.
Allright! Will do that.