Sign in to follow this  
xtetsuox

Does anyone know the spawn-times for airdrops ?

Hello I was wondering if anyone can help answer a few questions I have about the airdrops.

1.What is the spawn-times for airdrops ? Let's say 1 airdrop lands and I pick it up, how long before another spawns on the same server ? 

2.Is there a difference in spawn-times for Premium-Servers in comparison to Normal-Servers ? Or any different spawn-times for different maps like CALIWOOD, OREGON, COLORADOV1 ?

3.How long do the airdrops remain on map before they disappear ? Do they disappear faster after you have picked up all items from it ?

Please any information regarding these would help as I cannot find anything online about them. Thanks.

1. Every 3-6 hours an airdrop spawns in open world. We are considering to make this more frequent however to make Open World more interesting.

2. No, it should be the same. Big maps are 45 sec for now, we might reduce it a bit depending on feedback.

3. Not sure, it stays for quite a while.

• Love 1

22 hours ago, xtetsuox said:

Hello I was wondering if anyone can help answer a few questions I have about the airdrops.

1.What is the spawn-times for airdrops ? Let's say 1 airdrop lands and I pick it up, how long before another spawns on the same server ? 

2.Is there a difference in spawn-times for Premium-Servers in comparison to Normal-Servers ? Or any different spawn-times for different maps like CALIWOOD, OREGON, COLORADOV1 ?

3.How long do the airdrops remain on map before they disappear ? Do they disappear faster after you have picked up all items from it ?

Please any information regarding these would help as I cannot find anything online about them. Thanks.

If you need help or have more questions about NewZ, do not hesitate to send me a private message through the forum or contact me through our official Discord.

Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ThenewZ