3lias

Missions and Events discussion!

3 hours ago, Fannti said:
  • Event: Get a notification in OW in Colorado that a 10-man deathmatch is starting in Campos, join and get teleported. The winning team recieves a reward consisting of GD/XP/Items etc.

• Event: Be the one that kills most Zombies on the server in the next 2 minutes and recieve a reward

• Event: Somebody has set a bounty of X GD on Player X's head! Be the first to kill him/her and recieve X GD.

This is really good idea <3

Well explained Elias.

1 hour ago, THEREALJASON said:

I would like to have a hidden event.
such as "Find The Pumpkin" But it is a search for something else instead of a pumpkin.
 :)

I think many players like this kind of activity.

This is a GREAT idea! :D

BACK THE OLD HEAL BAR OR CREATE THE OPTION WHERE WE CAN CHANGE IT back the old PvP maps like rocky west oaks  back the old spawns and remove this  shit now you guys do this for ppl with slow PC but now they have 10 fps you  dont need to loading 1 minute like before  but now we have low fps i lose like 100 fps for what to load more fast  :/:/ 

2 hours ago, Enforcer50 said:

And the Open world cars??? I have 3 cars but i cant spawn it anymore.... Can you at least cashback everyone that have a car??

Besides the fact that this comment is completely unrelative to the discussion point you should know you can place cars fine on private servers! :)

2 hours ago, KeroPlay said:

BACK THE OLD HEAL BAR OR CREATE THE OPTION WHERE WE CAN CHANGE IT back the old PvP maps like rocky west oaks  back the old spawns and remove this  shit now you guys do this for ppl with slow PC but now they have 10 fps you  dont need to loading 1 minute like before  but now we have low fps i lose like 100 fps for what to load more fast  :/:/ 

1. Your suggestion about the old health bar is noted. Even though I'm not entire sure why / how it helps to type this in caps.

2. There is another thread regarding the old rocky ford map where more players have already suggested this as well. Either way we are going to look into this and see what's possible.

It's hard to follow up exactly on what you're trying to point out here as there is like multiple suggestions / feedback just written all in one sentence. Either way:

3. "back the old spawns". Why? What do you suggest? How does this have anything to do with people with a "slow" PC?

The last part of your sentence makes no sense. Sorry, but you have to be a bit more specific.

Even though the 2 comments answered above have 0 to do with this actual discussion I have answered them. For further suggestions, feedback please do that in the correct forum sections / comment on the correct forum threads. This way it's easier for us to keep track of the feedback and at the same time we keep threads like this clean with actual feedback about the thread instead of just "general" things.

Thanks for understanding! Have a nice evening!

Best Regards,

Sven

How about a zombie horde spawning? with a big leader zombie? that keeps spawning zombies ever 1 or 2 minutes? and you have to kill HIM to stop the horde and get a big reward? this would be very complicated to create  but amazing for the pve community! Also how about a radio beacon in cities that you can enable after killing 100 zombies in the city area, when you enable the beacon it sends a message to everyone that a beacon was sent and that an airdrop will spawn in the city or a deathmach will start etc. ? What about quests like loot 50 l85s and turn them in for 50 different ars? this would need to get balanced but it would make looting much more fun instead of going on lootruns to loot 1 specific item per run etc? How about making npcs that sell certain Items on certain days for a lower price if you have good "reputation" with them by doing quests for them? Would that be possible? I have many more ideas if you would like to listen and think about them :) 

• Love 1