Sven

Important Survival Announcement

14 posts in this topic

Dear players,

In the next few days we will be making some changes to the servers in the European region and there will be some servers removed.
To avoid issues for players that have lockers in the affected servers in the Survival game mode we would like to give a heads up so that those players that want to, have time to remove their lockers from the affected servers.

For now the following servers will be removed in exactly 1 week:
- Europe - SURVIVAL 007
- Europe - SURVIVAL 008

SERVERS WILL BE REMOVED AT JULY 4, 12:00 PM (CEST)

Those who have lockers in these servers please remove/empty them as soon as possible as once the servers are gone they are gone.

Thank you for understanding,

// The New Z - Staff Team

36 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

I dont know why you all should be happy when the Servers are getting less and less...

Funnel more players into the servers. When it comes tot he Survival population it hasn't really been that bad but not too good either. We hope with the Oregon map release in Survival and more content to gain more players in this Game Mode! :)

13 hours ago, Kanari said:

Our lockers in HK region too disappeared, is there any announcement about this that I miss?

No. No servers in Hong Kong have been removed.

What servers are / were your lockers on? Maybe you didn't access them in-time and they despawned.

My lockers are at HK survival 2 and 3 and I always access it everyday. Its not only my case my friends lockers also disappeared and they always access it too.

Edited by Kanari

It feels like all my efforts in that lockers are wasted :< And Btw I was wrong, There was only the HK survival 3 has the locker problem where our lockers disappeared. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by Kanari

28 minutes ago, Kanari said:

The lockers are back, Thanks a lot to you and your team. Good Job! :)

Glad it's fixed! :D