7SP3C

Party Spawn

I play alone and i wait like 5 mins to play and i insantly die because i spawn with 3 guys in the same group.Isnt that bullshit? Please fix this. Solo players dont have any chance if they spawn with groups.

9 hours ago, 7SP3C said:

I play alone and i wait like 5 mins to play and i insantly die because i spawn with 3 guys in the same group.Isnt that bullshit? Please fix this. Solo players dont have any chance if they spawn with groups.

I understand perfectly what you want to say, but currently the battle royale system is mixed. I recommend playing with friends or if you prefer you can add me to your friends list and we can play in free time ^_^

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

We totally understand that this is extremely frustrating. But we have no other choice for now for the simple reason that the player base in BR is really low. We can't make Solo servers and Group servers otherwise the servers will be empty and split, which will make the game mode literally unplayable. 

On 6/24/2018 at 5:17 PM, HEARTBREAKER said:

I understand perfectly what you want to say, but currently the battle royale system is mixed. I recommend playing with friends or if you prefer you can add me to your friends list and we can play in free time ^_^

Why encourage teaming? It’s meant to be played solo. The more people that agree with this the more the solo guys get screwed for playing the right way. Cheers

12 minutes ago, quadkor said:

Why encourage teaming? It’s meant to be played solo. The more people that agree with this the more the solo guys get screwed for playing the right way. Cheers

Currently this is something that is being discussed in the staff team, we are listening to your ideas and feedback regarding the Battle royale game mode :x

4 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

Currently this is something that is being discussed in the staff team, we are listening to your ideas and feedback regarding the Battle royale game mode :x

Thank you. I’d like to throw out there that having a mode labeled “battle royale” absolutely infers that it’s a solo experience. The information regarding allowing teaming should not only be explained to the forum community (where the casuals aren’t) and should be stated in the main menu. If I were to download newz, without being a warz junkie to begin with, just for the BR and I found out that the solo mode allowed teaming I would scoff and go back to fortnite. The standard battle royale is a solo experience unless blatantly stated otherwise. That’s my quick two sense for the team.

Edited by quadkor
too baked to form words