Sign in to follow this  
warlordlegolas

China in NA SA SERVER (AZTH)

5 posts in this topic

https://youtu.be/PKUpWlQxr6o

Hola amigos de la comunidad que tal, espero estén bien solo para postear esto que espero tomen todos conciencia, para poder jugar en los servidores correspondientes, ya que se me hace demasiado injusto como los asiáticos abusan demasiado de su ping, yo honestamente no puedo jugar con un ping mayor a 150, se me hace imposible me desconecta y me salen más errores, les puedo mostrar un video para que vean el ultimo kill nunca dio un hit tanto blanco como rojo, y de la nada aparece muerto de 1 solo tiro tomen conciencia para jugar en nuestro servidores.

Hello friends of the newz community. I know that there have been a lot of reports about the Asians players, playing in SA and NA servers. I hope that everyone will be aware about this issue, that Asians players abuse the game with their big ping. Personally, i cant play with more than 150 ping, a lot of errors and bugs. Here I am posting a video that show how a Chinese guy kill a guy with the Mauser without giving a white or red hit mark. (check the 2 kill).

Please for the good of the game, play in servers with ping limit.

49 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

That is one of the reasons we have made the ping limited servers. You could use them. 

They're empty because the base player is from Thailand and they want to play in EU:( .

Edited by NAJENDA