Sign in to follow this  
drekati

How about some love for survival...

6 posts in this topic

Add loadouts and expand skill tree with the open world options.   Things are a little stagnant right now in survival..  There is really no need to craft anything either.

how about stop creating these topics, nothing has been changed in survival for months, nor it will change in some time soon.

theres 1552 posts in suggestions and there are no changes.

I will be available if the devs need ideas for survival.

Survival must be the same like ISS or ISS World/Thai (in any way) - then all players are lucky :) 

Hey Drekati and the rest of course,

I completely agree! There is not much other things to say than simple that Survival hasn't been getting much love lately.

I can go sit here and explain in 100000 sentences what's up, why etc but I can also expect you guys can trust me that there was just some "other" stuff going on.

Either way, good news: Oregon is coming to Survival ASAP and on top of that I will be adding a bunch of new content to Survival from now on.

Sorry that it hadn't had so much "love" in the past period of time.

Best Regards,

Sven

18 hours ago, sgregor said:

how about stop creating these topics, nothing has been changed in survival for months, nor it will change in some time soon.

theres 1552 posts in suggestions and there are no changes.

How about let people who take the energy to support the game show the devs the player base cares.   Oh look, one of the replied... mission accomplished.