Sign in to follow this  
guiofaria

Suggestions and Opinion!

3 posts in this topic

Hello There,

Straight to the point:

Opinion:
1- Vehicles on my opinion are appearing to easy on this MOD, they should take longer to reappear;

2- Super Zombies are getting to easy to be dealt with, when one is dead he already give you te weapon and the ammo to kill the next one. Maybe Increase their life;

3- I really don't think we need the Bus Stops on Safe Camp, now that there is Zombies around the hole map, a walk should be more fun;(to easy flying around the map)

4- Decrase a lil bit the drop chance on bandages and pain killers om Zombies, 30min on game play and I go out with 60's of them;

Suggestions:

1- The NUMBER ONE suggestion, at least for me, right now....ADD more Zombies, I don't even bother using fireweapons to kill them. The ammount is so insignificant, Butterfly Knife is my best friend!!! I know ther's all the process and loading...but you guys should figure out a way to make harder walking in the cities to loot.

2- Add more places to Colorado Survival Map, OpenWorld has lot more places to dig around;

3- Add a Market System on SafeCamp. Not saying to add dolars on zombie drops and stuff getting sold by GC on suvival, no, don't get me wrong; Old Day Market, for example, I put up a Offer on a Military Backpack I droped, and in return I want 60 Stanag(30)Mag. This could reach all servers on the area;

4- Lots of others already talked about...

That is it!! Thank you for your time!!!

P.S.: PLEASE, Add more Zombies!!

Suggestion Point 2: They want to replace Colorado with the new map in Survival , but the loottable is not finished yet.

• Love 1

Hey! Thank you for sharing us your suggestion list.

9 hours ago, guiofaria said:

1- Vehicles on my opinion are appearing to easy on this MOD, they should take longer to reappear;

We will look into it. Thank you for the heads-up.

2- Super Zombies are getting to easy to be dealt with, when one is dead he already give you te weapon and the ammo to kill the next one. Maybe Increase their life;

I would not really do that tho. I would tweak the SZ loot instead. For me the SZ itself are fine, the loot maybe need to be reviewed!

3- I really don't think we need the Bus Stops on Safe Camp, now that there is Zombies around the hole map, a walk should be more fun;(to easy flying around the map)

That was a player's request. Let's see in the future if we get more complaints like that! :) 

4- Decrase a lil bit the drop chance on bandages and pain killers om Zombies, 30min on game play and I go out with 60's of them;

I agree on this, we will tweak it! :) 

1- The NUMBER ONE suggestion, at least for me, right now....ADD more Zombies, I don't even bother using fireweapons to kill them. The ammount is so insignificant, Butterfly Knife is my best friend!!! I know ther's all the process and loading...but you guys should figure out a way to make harder walking in the cities to loot.

Adding more zombies wouldn't make it harder to be honest, as they are very easy to kill. What could be harder would be that we add different kind of zombies, ones that harder to kill or that are faster/sneaking.. We thought about this, but first we need to release a new feature (a skeleton rework ** which takes time to do **) in order to add new zombies. This is coming on the game soon! 

2- Add more places to Colorado Survival Map, OpenWorld has lot more places to dig around;

That's why we added the Prison on Colorado last patch. :P We will also add the new map Oregon on the Survival mode too! :) 

3- Add a Market System on SafeCamp. Not saying to add dolars on zombie drops and stuff getting sold by GC on suvival, no, don't get me wrong; Old Day Market, for example, I put up a Offer on a Military Backpack I droped, and in return I want 60 Stanag(30)Mag. This could reach all servers on the area;

This is something planned, but we still need to investigate and analyze different things in order to make the right decision there. 

• Love 1