SurZeus

Something more...

3 posts in this topic

So recently I started thinking about quiting survival cuz its simply boring and many good players and my friends,enemies left the game because of it and recently some of them went for fresh game which name i won't even psot here.So i decided to make this simple list of suggestions:

1.Some rewards for top players in both all time/monthly/weekly ladderboars - ppl are grinding to get new ranks but due to current lakc of survival players getting reputation is very hard (when i get reckless im done czu it simply makes no sense xD) and in my opinion it should be more rewarding.I mean repairkits,stanags and other nice items.

2.Planes dropping napalm - it would be intresting if in the middle of PvP u would hear alarm and then planes would start dropping napalm all over the city so you will have to hide inside building/under the tree etc.

3.Survival themed events like:devs/mods holding big markets with snieprs and  players have to push them etc.

4.More bushes.

5.PLS made camp fires craftable.This would give some fresh feeling to the game and could be funny.

6.At least one Oegon beta test server - free of loot so ppl can only fight here,explore etc.

Edited by SurZeus

6 hours ago, SurZeus said:

So recently I started thinking about quiting survival cuz its simply boring and many good players and my friends,enemies left the game because of it and recently some of them went for fresh game which name i won't even psot here.So i decided to make this simple list of suggestions:

1.Some rewards for top players in both all time/monthly/weekly ladderboars - ppl are grinding to get new ranks but due to current lakc of survival players getting reputation is very hard (when i get reckless im done czu it simply makes no sense xD) and in my opinion it should be more rewarding.I mean repairkits,stanags and other nice items.

2.Planes dropping napalm - it would be intresting if in the middle of PvP u would hear alarm and then planes would start dropping napalm all over the city so you will have to hide inside building/under the tree etc.

3.Survival themed events like:devs/mods holding big markets with snieprs and  players have to push them etc.

4.More bushes.

5.PLS made camp fires craftable.This would give some fresh feeling to the game and could be funny.

6.At least one Oegon beta test server - free of loot so ppl can only fight here,explore etc.

Nice ideas to bring some fresh feel to survival, but if you  hide under a tree from the napalm you might need a fire blanket :)