Sign in to follow this  
Zecrasta

Taking a Break

I can no longer play NewZ. Thais have completely ruined the game for me as they have for almost every other game related to this. They have become a huge problem to not only me but the community in general. I have a full terabyte of clips of them just killing me behind walls, shields, fences, ect. Another thing is NA is completely dead you drove away the entire NA population somehow with each giving update you break something when you add something. When the one NA PvP server gets filled, it's filled with Thais and EU. EU is manageable Thais are not. Hopefully this game revamps itself, hopefully you listen to the community in what they ask, because they are right.

• Love 1

On 2018-06-17 at 5:18 PM, Zecrasta said:

I can no longer play NewZ. Thais have completely ruined the game for me as they have for almost every other game related to this. They have become a huge problem to not only me but the community in general. I have a full terabyte of clips of them just killing me behind walls, shields, fences, ect. Another thing is NA is completely dead you drove away the entire NA population somehow with each giving update you break something when you add something. When the one NA PvP server gets filled, it's filled with Thais and EU. EU is manageable Thais are not. Hopefully this game revamps itself, hopefully you listen to the community in what they ask, because they are right.

Hi, sorry to hear that you feel like this and sorry for the late answer.

We are currently looking into ping limiting the major part of the servers in order to deal with this problem. If you want you may join the discussion in the thread regarding this. As I've understood this is something wanted by the majority of EU players so of course we'll listen to you. Expect an answer on the Q&A Tuesday 16.00 CEST.

In other words you can expect a change before the end of the week.

On 2018-06-24 at 12:18 AM, arkady said:

Well they only focus on skins and if they don't change the way they act this game would plummet

FYI out of all time spent, skins is probably what we spend the least time on. The person working on skins is not a coder and therefore not affecting the development of the game. I'd also like to point out that skins is a way we can finance the game without making it pay-to-win so it's nothing we can stop doing either.

• Love 3