Saul Goodman

Ping Limited Server Discussion

110 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Fannti said:

Guys, I'm sorry you've felt unheard on this topic for such a long time,

I think a solution in order to fix this is to ping-limit the major part of the officials while also leaving maybe 1-2 non-limited so people can play with their friends on the other side of the world while also reducing the amount of officials squeezing the playerbase together into the servers, what do you guys think about this as a first step?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

Elias

not a bad idea, reducing servers could also fix the problem with players spread on every servers.

10 hours ago, SurZeus said:

+1 Im glad that u re trying ur best but ping limted servers must be implemented cuz my PvP maps expereince looks like that 24/7

Amen  man,  this happens all the  time with shielding,  die  behind it because  the  player  sided  ping delay is an advantage  to  him,    he will kill  you  behind  walls  and  shields  on  the  delay.   I am a Battlefield  fan boy and lifer and  being client side hosted  means  that  ping is controlled  central  server,  the high  pingers have no advantage  as  with location  hosted as in  the  case  with NewZ.    Being  a  BF4  admin on official dice servers,   I  have  probably  banned and  kicked more  Asians than a small  African  country,  eventually we  put hard  ping  limits  on,  the  limits  were  200m/s  but if your  spikes  were 250+  it  will trigger the  player  boot  sequence  of warning  he  will be  kicked  from server.   The  result  was  everyone had  regions to  play  without high  pingers invading,  there  was no  benefit  from high  pinging.

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, nightfall said:

not a bad idea, reducing servers could also fix the problem with players spread on every servers.

Yep I think so too, let's gather some more feedback from this. It's boring when there's no pop at all.

36 minutes ago, NAJENDA said:

It's a good idea tbh, but you can remove a lot of officials and put around six server ; 4 Servers with ping-limit and 2 without it (talking about Colo&Cali).

You should put the ping-limit in all the pvp maps, it's kinda sad to see all this laggers flying around and killing u with one bullet.

As I said it's a nice first step, we can try it and also thank u <3 .

I totally get it. You guys are heard. Thank you! <3

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, Fannti said:

finally an admin that reads everything <3

1 hour ago, Fannti said:

Hi,

Happy to see many of you getting involved in the discussion. As for LinvuS, if you have the time I'd gladly call with you to discuss your ideas for further development. Contact me here or send me an email at [email protected]com and we'll set something up. This goes for the rest of you as well.

What we've realized from the Staff's side is that we have to be better at listening to our community and as a first step in improving that we are going to start doing Q&As again. I am also working on setting up some kind of feedback/poll system where we can pitch ideas directly to engaged community members in order to get feedback.

If we can leave the pointless questions about bitcoin mining and such, I'd like to bring up some ideas in direct response to your demands to discussion:

• What does everyone think about restricting the EU servers (leaving one out for ppl to play with the rest of the world if they wish) but also reduce the amount of officials in order to squeeze the community into the servers more and then expand this as we grow?'

• What about adding a longer spawn timer for the respawn system?'

• We've had an idea from our community that we should make it so that you choose where to spawn/respawn in Open World in order to prevent spawncamping, what do you guys think about this?

We've also had an idea to give more purpose/grind to the game by adding missions and events, for instance:

• Contracts with different difficulties that you can buy for GD or recieve as drops/loot ingame with an objective, e.g. "Kill X zombies in X hours and recieve X Game Dollars/XP", "Win 10 battle royales in 1 week and recieve X amount of GD/XP/skin"

• Bounty system that allows you to put a GD price on someone's head in a server

• Events like random deathmatches, sudden zombie hordes etc.

These are just some examples of missions and events and I would like to ask everyone about their opinion on this. Is it something you would like? Would it be something that would keep you playing our game or do you wish for something else to be done? (Remember that these are new things we wanna add and crash fixes/improvements are constantly being worked on)

Let me know what you guys think. I'm excited to hear your thoughts and very thankful for expressing your opinions.

Best,

Elias

I  have  been  making  suggestions  for  over a  year now and nothing is  addressed.    People  join  NewZ  but don't  stay,   they don't s tay  because the  game  is  excessively  non  user  friendly,  the  gun  dynamics  are  bogus,  shielding/peeking  and  general  glitching is  off the  charts and  to  newer  players it  is  a  shocking  experience.

I  have s tated this  many times  that  people play pubg,  battlefield etc e tc  because  it  is  not  difficult  to learn,   gun  physics  and  behaviour makes  it  easier to learn  how  to  manage a  gun,   AR's,  carbines,  DMR's,  bolt  action/bolt action  semi's  are  all equally dangerous  but  none has an advantage  over  the  other.   Snipers  in  newz  can  shield and  wall  glitch,   quick  scope  and  jump  shot while small  caliber  arms  can't  do any,  they  do to  little  damage a nd  the effects of healing  just  replaces the damage taken instantly.    It is  anti  competitive  and  unless  you  waste your  life  on  newz  it's never  going  to  be  appealing  to  new  players, hence  they  leave and  older  gamers  leave  there is no  pool  to  refill the  losses. 

Battleroyale and  survival  are  closer  to  being okay  given  there  is no  shield or sniper  spam,   if you get caught with no  cover  you die  simple,   try  again be  less stupid  about how  you  move  around.   

• Remove  armor  effects,  armor  is just  cosmetic
  • Remove  shields
  • Healing  is  delayed  and  takes  time  to  apply  eg:  PUBG and just  about  every  other  game  out  there.
  • 3rd  person aiming  crosshair  removed,   takes  away  peek  abuse and one shotting  just  being a  camping whore.  
  • remove  all  guns ability to  shoot  while jumping.
  • Add  sniper  limits  to  teams/clans,  if you  exceed  the  limit  can't join  in.
  • Make  snipers  rare,   like  survival  type rare
  • remove open  world,  replace it  with  survival,  drop in and loot to  go,   no advantages to  anyone,   no GI's  basically a DayZ mod,   hopefully  a  little  better.

You guys  have  competition  now,  a  single  developer  game  Xera, i will  continue to play  newz for  a  little  while longer,   i  will  play  xera  also but  if  I  see that NewZ  is  stagnant  i  will  move over  perminantly,  with  fallout  76  and  battlefield 5  also  coming  soon  these  types  of  loot  n shoot  games are  to  time  consuming  for  little progress,   I am  hoping  things  change  with NewZ,   I  have  given a  fair amount of  money in support,   but  feels  like  you  guys are  catering  only to  this  percieved  "pro newz  player"  model,  makes  this game  grinding  to  anyone  just  wanting  to  have  casual fun,  not  bash  buttons  non stop,   shield med  spin  quickscope  jump  repeat.

15 minutes ago, jewdiciousorange said:

I  have  been  making  suggestions  for  over a  year now and nothing is  addressed.    People  join  NewZ  but don't  stay,   they don't s tay  because the  game  is  excessively  non  user  friendly,  the  gun  dynamics  are  bogus,  shielding/peeking  and  general  glitching is  off the  charts and  to  newer  players it  is  a  shocking  experience.

I  have s tated this  many times  that  people play pubg,  battlefield etc e tc  because  it  is  not  difficult  to learn,   gun  physics  and  behaviour makes  it  easier to learn  how  to  manage a  gun,   AR's,  carbines,  DMR's,  bolt  action/bolt action  semi's  are  all equally dangerous  but  none has an advantage  over  the  other.   Snipers  in  newz  can  shield and  wall  glitch,   quick  scope  and  jump  shot while small  caliber  arms  can't  do any,  they  do to  little  damage a nd  the effects of healing  just  replaces the damage taken instantly.    It is  anti  competitive  and  unless  you  waste your  life  on  newz  it's never  going  to  be  appealing  to  new  players, hence  they  leave and  older  gamers  leave  there is no  pool  to  refill the  losses. 

Battleroyale and  survival  are  closer  to  being okay  given  there  is no  shield or sniper  spam,   if you get caught with no  cover  you die  simple,   try  again be  less stupid  about how  you  move  around.   

• Remove  shields
  • Healing  is  delayed  and  takes  time  to  apply  eg:  PUBG and just  about  every  other  game  out  there.
  • 3rd  person aiming  crosshair  removed,   takes  away  peek  abuse and one shotting  just  being a  camping whore.  
  • Add  sniper  limits  to  teams/clans,  if you  exceed  the  limit  can't join  in.
  • remove open  world,  replace it  with  survival,  drop in and loot to  go,   no advantages to  anyone,   no GI's  basically a DayZ mod,   hopefully  a  little  better.

You guys  have  competition  now,  a  single  developer  game  Xera, i will  continue to play  newz for  a  little  while longer,   i  will  play  xera  also but  if  I  see that NewZ  is  stagnant  i  will  move over  perminantly,  with  fallout  76  and  battlefield 5  also  coming  soon  these  types  of  loot  n shoot  games are  to  time  consuming  for  little progress,   I am  hoping  things  change  with NewZ,   I  have  given a  fair amount of  money in support,   but  feels  like  you  guys are  catering  only to  this  percieved  "pro newz  player"  model,  makes  this game  grinding  to  anyone  just  wanting  to  have  casual fun,  not  bash  buttons  non stop,   shield med  spin  quickscope  jump  repeat.

Hey, thanks for the answer. Many of the ideas you've suggested are gonna change the whole game a lot and possibly make a lot of people upset, what does everyone else in here think about these points?

Personally I agree on removing the ability to shoot while jumping, sniper clan limit sound interesting but can be hard to execute. The healing I personally agree on as well but it's been there since forever and will also change the game a lot. But I am curious to hear what everyone else has to say on your points.

2 hours ago, Fredaikis said:

But i have a question here: if no one is playing on the ping limited servers, why would ping limiting all the servers fix that? Are we talking about pvp servers or open world?

Why is no one playing on ping limited? Because they MUST play on the server with the most people for PvP (There the pvp is not fair) - BUT then ALL servers ping limited they MUST go on a ping limited server. Please Guys... -.-

Edited by Freddy D
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, jewdiciousorange said:

Amen  man,  this happens all the  time with shielding,  die  behind it because  the  player  sided  ping delay is an advantage  to  him,    he will kill  you  behind  walls  and  shields  on  the  delay.   I am a Battlefield  fan boy and lifer and  being client side hosted  means  that  ping is controlled  central  server,  the high  pingers have no advantage  as  with location  hosted as in  the  case  with NewZ.    Being  a  BF4  admin on official dice servers,   I  have  probably  banned and  kicked more  Asians than a small  African  country,  eventually we  put hard  ping  limits  on,  the  limits  were  200m/s  but if your  spikes  were 250+  it  will trigger the  player  boot  sequence  of warning  he  will be  kicked  from server.   The  result  was  everyone had  regions to  play  without high  pingers invading,  there  was no  benefit  from high  pinging.

FAIR GAMEPLAY Kappa - i´m feeling this Vid, becuase this is really 24/7 PvP Servers AND non ping limited open world - both need to be ping limited

In the new Infestation "Infestation New World" from the ISS Thailand DEV´s you need a Thai Mobil number for register, so nobody can abuse  the ping from a EU Country.

You have to face the truth, and the solution is not the MIDDLE. The Solution is EU players on EU and Thai on Thai... oh my god  

• Love 1

Another massive  pet  peeve of mine is the Field of vision,  feels like I am back to  the day of John Carmack  Ultimate Doom  with some shitty compressed field of vision.

11 minutes ago, Fannti said:

Hey, thanks for the answer. Many of the ideas you've suggested are gonna change the whole game a lot and possibly make a lot of people upset, what does everyone else in here think about these points?

Personally I agree on removing the ability to shoot while jumping, sniper clan limit sound interesting but can be hard to execute. The healing I personally agree on as well but it's been there since forever and will also change the game a lot. But I am curious to hear what everyone else has to say on your points.

I am not sure whether  i  must  send it to you  or  to Vintorez  whom I chat  a l ot  to,   but  I  feel  like  I  can  help  a  lot with  the  weapons  physics and  behaviours  to at  least  make  the  game  less  about  guessing  and  more  about  playing to  strengths without  giving  up  so much,   for instance I  could  kill  most  players here  in  battlefield with a PDW  vs  bolt action rifle,   and  it  comes  down  to  strengths  of a  gun and understanding  its  behaviour.   A  PDW in  battlefield is not a close  range  high  rate  of  fire, medium  DPS  spray  gun,  in  fact  the  UMP45  does as much  damage  as the most  damage  points  assault rifles and carbines  do and it has a very  low Rate of fire,  each  gun there has a purpose and strength,  barrel swing characteristic, scoping charactaristics  and recoil,  all  can  be managed by attachments and  how the  player uses it ie: spray and  pray or  burst  shots.   

I  feel in  newz guns are  tiered,    snipers  rule,  then  AR's a distant second,  then PDW's come in  with almost no hope,  when last  was a Varesk  or  UZI used?   I was part of  clan symthic that did the  stats databasing for battlefield 3 and 4,   we spent years  putting it together,  how  guns  are  affected by attachments,   how a naked gun behaves on  spread and recoil,   reload times  eg: the Famas takes just off  4  seconds  to  reload  so the  1000  rounds per minute is offset by a  very  slow  reload time,   the M416  conversely reloads in  1.2s.     Things like  little details  change useless guns into effective weapons.

The analogy  sure I can  kill  someone 250m away with a  PDW,  it suffers damage drop off after  50m but it can  still kill,   a bolt action  rifle  is a one hit  kills to the chest  or head, but it is offset  by reload  per  shot,  the type of scope used  ie: 20x scopes are slow,  cumbersome  to  use,   while a  4  scope is quicker to  scope in but  you  lose the  ability over range,  also lense  glint on  high scope  magnifications  give a hardscoping sniper away  which adds  fun to the game,  you  can't sit and camp forever.

I  am happy to  share  some opinions  on gun physics  and charactaristics,  and  attachment aided support,  feel  this  is  more  where  NEWZ can be  made  significantly better.

I agree with Freddy D. EUs should be on EU , and thais on HK. 

Doing this WILL fix it , ik you'll say ping limited servers are empty but thats bc people will always choose where there is more people.

Making all servers ping limited and leaving only a few number of servers to crowd the people and expanding the number over time when people come back SHOULD FIX THE PROBLEM.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

In the new Infestation "Infestation New World" from the ISS Thailand DEV´s you need a Thai Mobil number for register, so nobody can abuse  the ping from a EU Country.

You have to face the truth, and the solution is not the MIDDLE. The Solution is EU players on EU and Thai on Thai... oh my god  

The US  gamers have left for that  problem and that is a  massive  loss of players

IBID forgot to add  this to  the suggestions  but lean left/right or  poke over to  using obstacles  like a  wall  or  a  concrete  barricade.   You  can  lean  left  or  right  to  shoot  someone  but you leave your  head exposed, similarly if you are  crouched  behind a  boulder,   you  can  poke over  and  shoot  a  unsuspecting player but also you  expose  yourself to a headshot,  this  to  me  is  better  than the  peeking abuse  where  some  players  are  able  to  push snipers  through  walls  or  their shields  and shoot and not  expose  themselves  at  all,   seems  to  much  of a  advantage  to  me.

I  feel  further adding a suppression affect  like  screen  blurring  to  someone  cowering  behind a shield that  is  being  blown away by a CMag,  his screen needs  to have heavy  blurring  to make that right  peek  one shot a  thing  of the  past,   the  blur  needs to  be  written  to the game and  not  an  option  to turn off,  when you  are  suppressed  screen  goes  white, blurry  and  distorted,  no  advantage  to  peek,   you  have  an  option  to  drop shields and run for a better  position or  when  it disappears  hope the ammo  is gone or  you  will  be royally screwed.

Edited by jewdiciousorange

15 minutes ago, jewdiciousorange said:

Another massive  pet  peeve of mine is the Field of vision,  feels like I am back to  the day of John Carmack  Ultimate Doom  with some shitty compressed field of vision.

I am not sure whether  i  must  send it to you  or  to Vintorez  whom I chat  a l ot  to,   but  I  feel  like  I  can  help  a  lot with  the  weapons  physics and  behaviours  to at  least  make  the  game  less  about  guessing  and  more  about  playing to  strengths without  giving  up  so much,   for instance I  could  kill  most  players here  in  battlefield with a PDW  vs  bolt action rifle,   and  it  comes  down  to  strengths  of a  gun and understanding  its  behaviour.   A  PDW in  battlefield is not a close  range  high  rate  of  fire, medium  DPS  spray  gun,  in  fact  the  UMP45  does as much  damage  as the most  damage  points  assault rifles and carbines  do and it has a very  low Rate of fire,  each  gun there has a purpose and strength,  barrel swing characteristic, scoping charactaristics  and recoil,  all  can  be managed by attachments and  how the  player uses it ie: spray and  pray or  burst  shots.   

I  feel in  newz guns are  tiered,    snipers  rule,  then  AR's a distant second,  then PDW's come in  with almost no hope,  when last  was a Varesk  or  UZI used?   I was part of  clan symthic that did the  stats databasing for battlefield 3 and 4,   we spent years  putting it together,  how  guns  are  affected by attachments,   how a naked gun behaves on  spread and recoil,   reload times  eg: the Famas takes just off  4  seconds  to  reload  so the  1000  rounds per minute is offset by a  very  slow  reload time,   the M416  conversely reloads in  1.2s.     Things like  little details  change useless guns into effective weapons.

The analogy  sure I can  kill  someone 250m away with a  PDW,  it suffers damage drop off after  50m but it can  still kill,   a bolt action  rifle  is a one hit  kills to the chest  or head, but it is offset  by reload  per  shot,  the type of scope used  ie: 20x scopes are slow,  cumbersome  to  use,   while a  4  scope is quicker to  scope in but  you  lose the  ability over range,  also lense  glint on  high scope  magnifications  give a hardscoping sniper away  which adds  fun to the game,  you  can't sit and camp forever.

I  am happy to  share  some opinions  on gun physics  and charactaristics,  and  attachment aided support,  feel  this  is  more  where  NEWZ can be  made  significantly better.

Glad to hear that you want to help out! Could you send me an email at [email protected] or add 3lias#9096 on Discord and I could get you in touch with the right person. Thanks.

• Love 1

Here is my vision on how EU servers should look :

3 or 4 colorado servers - ping limit

2 caliwood servers - ping limit

2 oregon servers - ping limit

And 2 trade servers - no limit

Edited by alinush224
  • Haha 1

@Fredaikis do not get me wrong, i love infestation and i am still here. But what do all innovations bring, if the gameplay is not clean? 
You should not feel this post as hate - we just do not want our favorite game dying out slowly.

• Thanks 1

Isnt the above stated issues a problem since ages already?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Remove  shields
  • remove open  world,  replace it  with  survival,  drop in and loot to  go,   no advantages to  anyone,   no GI's  basically a DayZ mod,   hopefully  a  little  better

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i personally disagree:

Remove shields / Armor effects -> those are still part of the game, honestly THIS is what makes infestation, infestation... BUT Shields needs to be improved with cooldown

Healing -> There was a time in warz when you could spamm meds, this got changed. I never realy liked the "medding" in PUBG or other games using that delayed system.

Make snipers rare -> Why? If you want to have it rare, play survival mode. You see the numbers on both gamemodes do you? Majority of active players doesnt wants to farm for hours like in old days. Changing this to openworld will guarantee same ragequited and shitstorm like it was when there was an Sniperwipe leading in 30% player loss over 24 hours.

Remove open world -> Sorry, but that would be a big negative. Current 95% of the playerbase wont play survival, nor they ever did since it got released for NewZ.

What i personally agree:

3rd person xhair removed: Yea, why not. Sounds good to me. But wouldnt change a thing for "proplayers" they just know how and where to aim, with or without crosshair. It would be a disadvantage for beginners but not a disadvantage for old players.

Shoot while jumping: is addressed since ages, this shouldnt be even in the game at first start and is kind of a "bug" which should be fixed ASAP.

Add limited servers (weapon wise) sounds interesting, but i guess hard to implement. The idea of having a team and only one person can bring in a sniper is nice, BUT what is, if the sniperman dies and another team pick the sniper up? They actuelly have 2 snipermans in group while the other team still only one. MEANS in the end one team will still have a sniper on each person, while other teams cant do anything against them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Elias question/suggestion:

I'd like the idea of daily/weekly/monthly missions, this should be well discussed and optimized, cuz missions can lead ppl to play gamemodes frequently, or do things which will populate servers.

Im not very active lately in the game cuz of the problems the threadowner wrote, but willing to lend my hands when needed. I'll always listened to my community and know as a streamer the best what they desire. But desire aint the only thing. You (community) have to see whats the best balance between "desire" and "keeping the game alive). You should always see the negative aspects of your "desire". 

Bowzy over and out

3 hours ago, Fannti said:

When will u make the changes and add it to the game? Just asking :3

6 hours ago, Fredaikis said:

As for the thread, your points and suggestions won’t go unnoticed, but I do ask people here for some respect too, we worked so damn hard to provide this f2p game for everybody here.

Fred, If you glance back through my posts, I always try to voice my respect for all concerned. I know it's damn difficult to produce and maintain a game such as this. It takes long hours programming, coding, and testing. My ultimate aim however, is to try to echo the concerns of all the gaming community. I apologize if I sometimes come off as being rude. I assure you, that is not my intention. What you are seeing in my, and everyone else's posts is FRUSTRATION. Frustration in that a good deal of the time there is no response from anyone on the development team. Imagine purchasing a car. Something goes wrong with it and you take it to a mechanic. Would you be upset if that mechanic kept telling you, 'I'm working on it. It should be fixed soon.' Only to find out that the issues presented were not addressed. We can only take the word of the mechanic doing the repair because we do not have access to the repair facility. The same basically applies here. Those of us that contribute to this forum do not have access to the inner workings of what your team does. I know you work hard and spend many many hours trying to smooth out the wrinkles that are in this game. I applaud all your efforts. However, to use another analogy, how long do you think an animal would stay loyal to it's owner, if that owner kept treating it poorly. (NOTICE: I am in no way insinuating that anyone is an animal, I'm just trying to convey my idea to all.)

In closing, I think that everyone that contributes to this forum has legitimate concerns. It's sad that more players do not participate. Those of us that do, get frustrated with having our comments go unanswered. I am very happy to see that this particular thread is getting the attention it deserves. From this point on, it's all a matter of how these issues presented here are handled. Thank you for responding to this thread Fred. I'm sure it's very appreciated by all contributors.

With that being said I hope you all...

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

6 hours ago, Fannti said:

What does everyone think about restricting the EU/NA servers (leaving one out for ppl to play with the rest of the world if they wish) but also reduce the amount of officials in order to squeeze the community into the servers more and then expand this as we grow?

I'm all for it if that means you are going to ping restrict ALL the servers including PVE.

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Fred, If you glance back through my posts, I always try to voice my respect for all concerned. I know it's damn difficult to produce and maintain a game such as this. It takes long hours programming, coding, and testing. My ultimate aim however, is to try to echo the concerns of all the gaming community. I apologize if I sometimes come off as being rude. I assure you, that is not my intention. What you are seeing in my, and everyone else's posts is FRUSTRATION. Frustration in that a good deal of the time there is no response from anyone on the development team. Imagine purchasing a car. Something goes wrong with it and you take it to a mechanic. Would you be upset if that mechanic kept telling you, 'I'm working on it. It should be fixed soon.' Only to find out that the issues presented were not addressed. We can only take the word of the mechanic doing the repair because we do not have access to the repair facility. The same basically applies here. Those of us that contribute to this forum do not have access to the inner workings of what your team does. I know you work hard and spend many many hours trying to smooth out the wrinkles that are in this game. I applaud all your efforts. However, to use another analogy, how long do you think an animal would stay loyal to it's owner, if that owner kept treating it poorly. (NOTICE: I am in no way insinuating that anyone is an animal, I'm just trying to convey my idea to all.)

In closing, I think that everyone that contributes to this forum has legitimate concerns. It's sad that more players do not participate. Those of us that do, get frustrated with having our comments go unanswered. I am very happy to see that this particular thread is getting the attention it deserves. From this point on, it's all a matter of how these issues presented here are handled. Thank you for responding to this thread Fred. I'm sure it's very appreciated by all contributors.

With that being said I hope you all...

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

I don't see any rudeness in what you are pointing out, we always try to listen to the community but what you say is true and we've been bad at communicating with you which we aim to improve. Personally I will start being more active in the forums and as a first step we are reintroducing the Q&As again starting Tuesday 4:00 PM CEST. Another thing we want to do is to patch more frequently but with smaller patches in order to get issues fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your opinions, I and we hope that we can win everyone's trust back and that we can develop this great game to it's full potential.

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I'm all for it if that means you are going to ping restrict ALL the servers including PVE.

Like I said, we have to leave at least one out but the idea is in that case to restrict basically all servers.