Saul Goodman

Ping Limited Server Discussion

110 posts in this topic

Saul Goodman: As above, Its ruining the experience people running around with 300+ ping they have the advantage every time,something has to be done. Not my connection I have 12ms ping.

They just kill you before the fire sound has even finished ,half the time you dont even see them peak the shield using AR its a joke tbh,i know its not just me complaining about this issue too,People will start to just give up,server numbers/players are already dropping as it is.

Now I know a lot of countries don't have the best internet like Thailand for example, but they know this and blatantly exploit their lag to their advantage.

LinvuS: Im LinvuS, leader of Felovšip clan and ex member of clan named 'Balkan Devil Fanclub [BDFC], leader: Balkan Devil' 

Before everything: 4 friends and i joined BDFC which was one of the biggest EU clans year ago because everyone from that clan spoke our native language. BDFC Clan counted over 15 active members and probably 15-20 more players that weren't that active but still played and enjoyed the game. 
With NewZ coming to steam everything went downhill and BDFC members slowly started to leave the game and switched to PUBG, Fortnite and Owerwatch  because they were much more optimised, werent thai2win and developers actually listened to community (We asked dozens of times for our personal clan skins and we had 3 times more requirements and our own ideas/projects which you only should have implemented, nobody from dev team cared and you never reached out to us.

1 year later EVERY former member of BDFC gave up on game and we, the remaining players started mainly to play under our own clan tag and kept adding new members to our clan.
Today, Felovšip clan counts 7 active players and 10 more players that are not so active but are keeping up with everything that is happening to NewZ.

In last 2 months i reached out to forums and wrote everything that is wrong with newz and tried to help as much as i can (Watched and discussed every Svens Q&A, watched every progress on making of new map and still kept giving out ideas)
Sorry to say, i think everything i've done and tried led to nothing, NewZ is in horrific state, its literally no more than 10 days away from officially dead game!

With Ice-X, typeforced and Solatens Complete giving up on game we've decided to stop playing too. 
We are not uninstalling yet but we are not playing the game until you start reading what people have to say:

**Community asked thousands of times for all of EU servers to be ping limited and its like you are not even reading.

**We do not want nor need new GC skins and we are not spending money on it.

**We totally arent hyped for the new map, it sucks, its not optimized and it will take months to optimize it, and on top of it there are no enough players to cover such a huge map. Why is it so hard for you to understand that you are running out of players. There is not enough players to cover everything on Coloradov2 and you're making new map 3 times bigger. REMEMBER that upon steam release newz did have enough players so every spot on coloradov2 on every server had players.

**We want 50% off from current prices when it comes to everything (For open world), move current currency to survival because it started to feel like its survival on official servers. (Year ago killing 4 SZ-ombies on official server was guarantee 3-4 snipers and today you are lucky if you get 1 sniper  ON PRIVATE SERVER). NOTE that this is not for us but for new players, people are leaving because what the fuck will they actually do, they are helpless. Its like if you started playing League of Legends and get automatically thrown into challenger division, thats what it feels like playing like New player?

**More communication with players, what happened with Q&As and featured streams all of a sudden. Trust me, nobody is watching your clan tournaments, all the numbers (10-20 people watching) are actually bambies farming twitch boxes.

**Twitch/Youtubers are not getting enough attention. How on earth you think i can get 1000 subs on YT channel while im uploading videos of a game that has community of 50 people that speak english and understand me? And trust me nobody wants to watch my funny compilations because only thing thats FUNNY (not) is people killing me through walls/riots etc. Yes, it became so funny its sad actually.

**Bring back beginner servers and completely remove re-spawn system!!!!

**If you want more opinions feel free to open General discussion in your sweet forum and read what are players writing to you.

Im not writing this again but it would be smart to move larger cities like Boulder/Campos/Nato/Clearview to PVP servers. Because finding people (NOT THAIS) on open world is really rare thing these days.

If nothing is done in 7 days we are willing to give our stuff to new players so if there is ANY ;) on this forum feel free to reach me out.

Now for the last part, this is something really sensitive and that keeps bumping into my head every now and then. How is game, that is 7+ years old making my CPU so overheated and makes the fans of my pc go on 100% every time i run the game?
Do you guys think that MAYBE they are using our PC CPUs for mining bitcoins? :)

[FVSP] LinvuS, hours played: 1212   -  Peace out :x

NAJENDA: You should do something about those little laggers and please don't tell me that they're on disadvantage because they are flying/teleporting and also insta killing all the players.

It's so annoniying to see this shit all the time and also DEVS can't put the ping limit because Thailands are keeping this game alive so... 

DEVS you should hear the community if u dont want to see ur game dying like this and stop making maps and put the competitive thinggy and bring back the old newz, this is so disgusting.

@Sven @Fredaikis 

You should check this...  If we are posting the same s*** is for something...  When the game was pretty good (the vid.)

• Love 2

I only play like an hour or two if my friends are on. Games not worth it anymore because of this issue alone

This issue is just one in a long line of problems. There needs to be a ping limiter on ALL the servers. What that will do is keep those in areas with poor IP service in their own geographical region. It shouldn't matter if the server is Official PvP server or a Private one. (I'm talking about the sponsored PvE servers in each of the 4 regions). High ping is slowly killing the game. If you try to farm on a PvE server, the high ping player has the same advantage.

A ping limit on every server will end this game once and for all.

No more brazilians/thais in EU  --> half of the pop gone

Everybody with bad internet that can not play any other game and hence played NewZ  --> gone

There has to be an "international" competition or pvp is done  

How to play newz:
-Go to not-limited ping server
-Get killed behind tree/riot/wall or w/e
-Go to ping-limited server
-get bored because theres nobody there
-quit

• Thanks 2
  • Love 2

MAKE ALL SERVERS PING LIMITED, for which exist hong kong server, when all play on eu?

#makeinfestationgreatagain

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

They had the HK servers but still being nothing is so disgusting...

If the thailands don't play in their own servers you should put cliffside or things like this *puke*

Totally agree, thailands are killing this game while devs doing nothing. Dev shoould aim to the future of the game and not the present, more and more players are leaving the game cause thais and servers are still not ping limited, next few months there will be just thailand players and few more months game will dissapear, gg wp.

Edited by irakun
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

First sry for my english, is so bad and im using google translator xD

and also one of the problems is that these players play pvp being more than 40, yes, as you read me, more than 40 people ... which makes European players can not compete and go to another map ... tired of pvp server, will go to the spring valley and see how a clan of 12-13 people are camping metal booths and towers for more than 2-3 hours ... after this you think, ok I can not play red against more than 40 people I can not play spring valley, so I'll go to the pvp maps ... at 30 min you get bored and the other two options are not valid, what's left? play a br or change the game for a while ... we do not want Thai players to be banned, only to play in their region, to play pvp between them ... how many European players will have left the game because of this issue ? admins, I think you should play a pvp afternoon in clearview-boulder-airport to see what is happening to the game ...

And we should also touch the issue of fluency and fps, every day that passes people lose more fps and fluency

Edited by JaS1Ld0
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Either way something has to be done,Its horrible to play like that,Other games even ones with 65+ players on the server dont have this problem and those games have people from all over the world good or bad connections they have something in their systems that make it fair for everyone.

• Thanks 1

+10 million,Something needs to be done about this sure its a hard decision to think of a solution but something has to give.

More and more games are coming out now and people are starting to move on,sure there is no other game like newz in terms of how it is,But the lag/Ping abusers are putting people off playing big time for example last night i went on a PVP server and twice got insta killed even before the sound of the gun fire finished and i put a shit ton of bullets into him before he fired yet i still died and he got body shots on me made absolutely no sense at all,thats until they talk in chat

Edited by Vintorez
fixing
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

A ping limit on every server will end this game once and for all.

So what would you suggest. Leave it as is and have the majority of the population leave because of a poor playing environment? Same results. The game dies.

Regardless, the ping problem is only one of the issues with the game overall. I could list them here but it would take me too long. I'll just mention a few.

Vehicles, server disconnects, floating armor everywhere, levitating zombies, the 'new' Police Dragster suddenly switching to a Sheriff Dragster when placed on the ground, (yes, I've had it happen to me twice), stripping 80% of ammo for crossbows for no apparent reason, boulder stacks that have no real purpose, disappearing buildings, trees appearing in the middle of items that have been on the map since the beginning, (go look at the oil derricks in Death Valley. You will see what I'm talking about.), application crashes, the lack of moderating for language both in the chat and character names, (I mean why have censorship of certain words and not follow through on reports of players circumventing the system by being Çrèâtïvë with their foul, racist, and sexually offensive language) etc. Put all these and other problems together and you have a game that is in a death spiral. I have tried multiple times to address these issues with the admins. Sometimes they come through with a fix. Other times it's like hearing, 'I see your point. I will look into it.' and that's all that's said and done. The focus seems to be on adding more and more to an already overburdened system. What I would suggest is, fix the main issues FIRST. Then, and only then, add more to the game for enhancement. Take Survival for example. A good idea when it was first introduced. Where is it now? Basically still where it was when it was first introduced with no real improvements. How long have we been hearing, 'We are working on improvements for Survival. They will be released soon.'

Anyway, as you can see there are more issues than just high ping.

Sorry if I offended anyone. That is not my intention I assure you. @Vintorez, @HEARTBREAKER, I thank you both for the help you have given me in resolving issues. You both go above and beyond what is expected of you. You are the reason I am still playing. I would have left ages ago, had it not been for the support you both give. I have always tried to be supportive and to make suggestions for improving the overall gaming experience for everyone. It looks like much of my input falls through the cracks. All I'm trying to do is shine a light on the problems as I see them. At my age, (I'm a lot older than you may think) and all the years I have been gaming, I've seen this happen all too often.

Whether you like what I've said or not. Whether you agree with what I've said or not. That is your prerogative. I am just voicing my opinion here.

I will say this. If things do not improve, I will be one of the ones that leaves.

And, with all the being said, I still wish you to ALL... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Ping limiting only some of the servers does nothing to stop the lagging players from ruining the game.  Ping limited servers are basically empty for PVP purposes.  All servers should be ping limited to maybe 200mS since most of the laggers that cause the  problems are 300+ ping.   Maybe the devs can explain why they don't want to ping limit all servers because this has been talked about countless times.

• Love 1

We need changes with asians players... i am so tired fighting vs laggers...

• Love 1

https://prnt.sc/jx7zt1

Thailand have the control...from here i invite the admins to go play pvp to clear - boulder - aiport - calliwood - or wherever you want so that you can feel what the active players feel when play versus 30-40 thailands players laggers and bugging 247

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

On 20/6/2018 at 10:28 PM, JaS1Ld0 said:

https://prnt.sc/jx7zt1

Thailand have the control...from here i invite the admins to go play pvp to clear - boulder - aiport - calliwood - or wherever you want so that you can feel what the active players feel when play versus 30-40 thailands players laggers and bugging 247

I know how do you feel but they should look in to the old montages of NewZ when the game was pretty good. Thailands play in our servers because they're laggin' and they can kill us too easy (I tried to play in HK servers and trust me I was giving free HS to everyone but yeah, they're on disadvantage Kappa )

So, Devs you should put a ping limit and It would be around 120-150 ms. I think that you know what I'm talking about, it would be better because all the players are playing on EU servers and you have the servers of the other regions empty, something that is pretty bad for everyone.

I know that y'all are getting bored of me but trust me I'm playing this game since It was an emulator and I love NewZ so please hear the community we don't want to fuck with u.

Hope that u'll be thinking about it!

Thanks to everyone who keep this post active, I really love u guys <3

#MakeNewZGreatAgain

Edited by NAJENDA
  • Thanks 1

- Clans with more than 50 thailands playing together making the game impossible for all eu players
- Calliwood and Colorado dont have any optimization, its look like beta game 

if you continue like this, the result will be that the few eruoean and american players who do not have clans with more than 50 players , thailands players be bored because dont have victims for kills, they will leave the game and newz dilldie,i know my opinion matters little to you, but ill leave it there, if you are interested

• Love 2

3 hours ago, linvus said:

What eu and american players??? :)

Theres no more than 100 active players (mostly people new to game)
Everyone left

game is dead.

they still remain, little but they remain, and the rest of the players of eu and america have left the game because they can not play every day against clans of 40-50 players and less with the new respawn system, which kills one and the 15 sg kills you the same from 200 meters

• Love 1

LOCK ALL REGIONS for Asia Player THY !!!

I have nothing personal against the Asian players but they ruin the game. When are you finally going to wake up? Every EU and US player has complained about this problem for weeks and it is simply ignored. Many players are leaving the game and soon there will be no EU or US community left. Something must finally happen! Currently, the numbers speak less and less EU / US players are online, the community is getting smaller and soon there is no one left. Please do something, thank you! And sorry if some hate me now, shit happens.
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Dr4g0on said:
LOCK ALL REGIONS for Asia Player THY !!!

I have nothing personal against the Asian players but they ruin the game. When are you finally going to wake up? Every EU and US player has complained about this problem for weeks and it is simply ignored. Many players are leaving the game and soon there will be no EU or US community left. Something must finally happen! Currently, the numbers speak less and less EU / US players are online, the community is getting smaller and soon there is no one left. Please do something, thank you! And sorry if some hate me now, shit happens.

Thanks for giving ur opinion, that means a lot of <3

And also thanks to all the people who keep fighting for a better and fair game <3

• Thanks 1

On 21/6/2018 at 10:48 PM, KIPER said:

OMG <3 I miss the old newz 

Would be really great to bring back the old NewZ :(

Edited by NAJENDA

1 hour ago, AfYnE said:

we need changes as soon as possible

As soon as possible was 2 months ago. We need changes NOW. The lag is so bad I even saw a player walk right up next to a super and the super didn't even react. It wasn't until I started shooting the super again that he reacted to the other player. This is beyond ridiculous.

• Love 2