Sign in to follow this  
xtetsuox

OK seriously please change this setting

Sorry if I sound rude im just upset but seriously please im sick of people being able to see my membership if I dont want them to see it, the reason for this is because it ruins the anonymous aspect of the game that alot of people like, this isn't call of duty you don't have only 1 gamertag to be identified with, you get to create 5 distinct characters which should each have they're own exclusiveness from the rest of the each other. If I paid for extreme membership please at least give me this simple option if I want it to be visible to everyone or not. This doesn't require a patch to do this isnt a gameplay setting. I cant stand the fact that players will ******* invite spam me to death for groups and for some god **** reason there is no block-player or mute-player option so they can spam it for literally forever and if thats not bad enough anybody can send you friend requests and your account name is revealed, there is no option to turn off unwanted friend-requests who send you another request everytime you decline !?!?!? Players abuse this ******* bull**** all day im so tired of it please just give me the option to control this ******* nonsense. PLEASE.
#edited to seem less ragey, and yes as pointed out down below by person there was a point where there was a ringtone sound that was implemented into each and every group invite and yes I remember and it was so bad I stopped playing for a while until it was eventually removed. 

Edited by xtetsuox
typo error and clarification, censored my rudeness
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, xtetsuox said:

Sorry if I sound rude im just upset but seriously please im sick of people being able to see my membership if I dont want them to see it. If I paid for extreme membership at least give me the choice if I want it to be visible to everyone and in TAB server list. This doesn't require a patch to do this isnt a gameplay setting. I cant stand the fact that players will f*cking invite spam me to death for groups and for some god damn reason there is no block-player or mute-player option so they can spam it for literally forever and if thats not bad enough anybody can send you friend requests and your f*cking account name is revealed when they do and there is no option to turn off friend-requests being sent to you if you don't want to receive them either !?!?!? Players abuse this f*cking bullshit all day im fucking sick of it please just give me the option to control this f*cking nonsense. PLEASE. 

Dude... seriously. You need to chill. Just ignore them. It don't matter what account you have, you will get random invites. It's part of the game. DEAL WITH IT.

Oh... and Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Love 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, CampersRUs said:

Dude... seriously. You need to chill. Just ignore them. It don't matter what account you have, you will get random invites. It's part of the game. DEAL WITH IT.

Oh... and Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Are you joking ? Did you just say getting random invites spamming on my screen is part of the game and to DEAL WITH IT ?  Not chill at all actually. 

Yes, I said deal with it. Do you actually think you are the only one that gets an abundance of unwanted invites? Guess again. It's better than it was. Before they fixed it, there was an annoying tone that chimed every time someone sent you an invite. So, Yes, DEAL WITH IT.

• Haha 1

You are a complete troll right now but you don't realize it. This isn't a debate. You need to be able to block players and mute players like in every single game that ever existed. I have no problem with anyone saying anything that they want I would never get offended I am not for censoring people at all but myself I should be able to mute them and especially block them from spammin invites on my f*cking screen who knows I bet it even causes a slight FPS drop. The way you are defending the right to be able to abuse this and be able to spam invites forever is only making everyone suspicious that you are someone who enjoys doing this. There is absolutely no reason to not have such simple feature in a game like this thats is over a year old. Just stop.