Sign in to follow this  
Isshogei

Serveradmin abuse his right

6 posts in this topic

In the following pictures you see a US server, set as PVE, that i joined with my farmchar. but after you joined, Admin spawm right next to you , kill you and then kick and tempbann you from the server.

Hopeful this server will delete by any Gameadmin.

32971710kl.jpg

32971721fn.jpg

You do understand that private servers are owned by the people who rent them, they can do whatever they want on them, even change pve into pvp then make a friend spawn and kill you and after that ban you from the server... It's your own risk if you join a private server...

There is some confusion it would seem here. 1: Server owners can only kick players out of the server and this " you are temporarily banned from this server" is in place to prevent you from joining back right away. 2: Server owners cannot teleport or do any other staff or developer functions whatsoever. 3: If you are on another player's server they reserve the right to do what they please AS LONG as they don't break any game rules. To avoid issues like these I suggest you play on the official PVE servers.

• Love 2

A server that is set as PVE in serverlist, can not be pvp when you join. thats the point. but if everything will be accept by community, welll. no more to say.

You joined a private server, they can be changed to pvp when you join, server owner has to click a button wait a few seconds and done its pvp... Like Vintorez and I said its your own risk of joining private servers, play on official servers or get your own private server so you can do whatever on it as long as you don't break any game rules :)

11 minutes ago, Isshogei said:

A server that is set as PVE in serverlist, can not be pvp when you join. thats the point. but if everything will be accept by community, welll. no more to say.

We regret what happened but there is nothing we can do, since the owner of the private server is the one who has control of his server and decides the changes he makes.