Sign in to follow this  
xtetsuox

The new generation of players and hacking/cheating

So I've played this game since alpha, when it was called The War-Z and run by Hammerpoint etc...(segey titov =_=)  on and off, at times more then other. The game was unique and even though it was RIDDLED with bugs( I.E*  sliding 2'' inches down a hill into an instant-death, getting stuck randomly in walls and terrain, invisible zombies ETC...) and had SERIOUS hacking/aimbotting problems it was pretty addictive and fun to play once you got things rolling. The game had many phases of unbelievably shady practices by the people who ran the game at the time and despite this had a decent following and slowly the PVP aspect of the game became quite fun and unique. Back then you could purchase alot of stuff from in-game marketplace with GC and they're value was alot more then it was now(because of the scarcity of items) and people like me who were dumb enough to buy alot of GC and spend all of it for a good night of PVP will always feel scammed in the end, this is because hacking and especially aimbotting was so out of control that you would basically never profit much in gear at all and in the end your left with nothing to show for your money, the cheating was so prominent  and since there was a major black market for items like snipers which hackers could then sell for real money, the system stayed corrupt and even banning thousands of players every day was doing  nothing to stop it. I must've lost easily over 1000$ of gear and purchasable things to hackers over the course of 2-3 years with nothing to show for it.
It was actually laughable how powerless you were if a decent aimbotter was near you or your team, near the end of my playing I was pvp'ing alot with a streamer named Buchy and it didn't matter if we were 10 people all it took was 1 good aimbotter to kill everyone 15-30 seconds and no one could do anything about it, anyone who ever watched gameplay back then knows what I'm tallking about. Anyways eventually game slowly died and I stopped playing because there was nothing changing, I think they closed the game or something ? Anyways fast-forward a few years later I hear about The New Z and I started playing it a little and lately a bit more and although I play mostly on premium servers and stuff I hardly EVER got hacked/cheated/aimbotted in all this time, in my opinion this is the biggest issue fixed by fredaikis.
For transparency I have never once ever used any cheats or hacking in any way, I was wrongfully perma-bannned earlier this year because they thought the area I was at was only attainable by glitching up there(West-Boulder V1) but it was only needed to put a woodshield barricade and jump on it which was perfectly fine to do, it was scary at first because when I explained in the ticket that this is fucking crazy and perma-banning my account at the touch of a finger when I've done nothing wrong is so ridiculous I basically got response saying the ban was staying and the conversation was over... lol just imagine what that feels like for a second. Anyways I got in touch with a developper SilentTerror and asked him to look at my account because this was disgusting behaviour of the system and he found that I had infact not cheated at all and rightfully unbanned me. (cool dude he even gave me a skin) .
This brings me to my point kinda. Playing on servers and killing people with my prefered snipers weapons, I get called a hacker and aimbotter everyday and the threats from these players after they die can get pretty intense when they saying stuff like  '' fuckn noob your account is gone''  ''nice aimbot vet account easy ban'' ''tomorow you will be permabanned 100% u piece of shit i know the devs and they will ban your cheating account'' .Needless to say it doesn't happen because I am legit player but you can see my frustration in this generation of players who behave like this when you know what I've been through since the game came out. Long post anyways but wondering is this something that happens to you guys to ? Being called hackers all the time and stuff ? Is it okay if I tell them to go f*ck themselves when they threaten me like this ;)  lol.

So you have an idea of what real hackers look like this is an old video of me in smallville years ago and the guy is blatantly no-clipping in and out of walls lol XD.

Sorry you had such a poor experience with support in the past, if there is anything I can do please let me know. In terms of the anti-cheat legit players have nothing to fear with players reporting you, they can report you 100 times and nothing would happen because again you are legit. Obviously false positives happen, but they are always resolved in the end. I personally wouldn't give too much thought to the things people are saying, it doesn't change anything and it could be a compliment depending on how you look at it. :)

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, Vintorez said:

Sorry you had such a poor experience with support in the past, if there is anything I can do please let me know. In terms of the anti-cheat legit players have nothing to fear with players reporting you, they can report you 100 times and nothing would happen because again you are legit. Obviously false positives happen, but they are always resolved in the end. I personally wouldn't give too much thought to the things people are saying, it doesn't change anything and it could be a compliment depending on how you look at it. :)

It got resolved thanks to SilentTerror, its just funny these people have no clue what the game was like back then .They have no idea what it's like to get aimbotted all headshots by AKM spraying an entire clip from 500 meters away and just watching the blood coming out of your characters head as they all land but its not doing damage because the retard hacker is so far away that the AKM is not doing damage( back then there was a limit for certain weapons like AKM would`nt do damage after 300 meters or something like that). This was the daily struggle lol.

48 minutes ago, xtetsuox said:

It got resolved thanks to SilentTerror, its just funny these people have no clue what the game was like back then .They have no idea what it's like to get aimbotted all headshots by AKM spraying an entire clip from 500 meters away and just watching the blood coming out of your characters head as they all land but its not doing damage because the retard hacker is so far away that the AKM is not doing damage( back then there was a limit for certain weapons like AKM would`nt do damage after 300 meters or something like that). This was the daily struggle lol.

I understand perfectly how you feel, I also tried on several occasions to change some aspects but nobody listened to us ... Now in NewZ everything has changed, here we focus on listening to our community and making great changes together. If you have any problem or doubt about Infestation: NewZ do not hesitate to send me a private message or send a ticket to official support <3

Official support: https://playnewz.com/support.php

Discord: https://discord.gg/theNewZ