sinistersmilez

BOOSTERS...

14 posts in this topic

I know i started a topic already... but when im drunk as hell just owning "predators and champions... " your people are missing something i mean i dont mind the free rep... but damn.. can we look into this.. ive been playing your game for a long time... and this is getting kinda sad.. maybe time to seperate the ranks... i know im not that good where i am just murdering... these high ranks... much love from the FUK~ clan 

Yeah I like it aswell, make pvp a separate gamemode even if necessary ._. all these terminators and monsters and "gods" joining openworld and getting killed by reckless,warmonger,killer,assasins like wtf? all these people boosting themselves on the pvp servers just to get a high rank like wtf? Your rank is supposed to show how long you have played and how good you are in pvp, open world is far more important to me, cuz 3v1 on pvp servers > anyone can do that and get boosted to "god" in weeks, while doing it on open world would take months maybe even a year or 2.

• Love 1

22 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

ye you guys are the best players, we know Kappa

yeah, we always beat you... then you come with 10v3 against us and u say EZ Kappa no skill Kappa 

Just because you can kill someone once doesn't mean you're better than the other player? The more time you put into the game the more rep you're inevitably going to get...

On 15.6.2018 at 9:00 PM, krys101 said:

yeah, we always beat you... then you come with 10v3 against us and u say EZ Kappa no skill Kappa 

I doubt there's even 10 ppl in my current clan LUL 

Kappa

Just do not have reason to play open world to get loot or rep.

All items are in marketplace and all players have the best armors.

Battle Royale is more fun because you play with fear of die.

PVP or open World lost this feels.

• Sad 1

On 20/07/2018 at 9:47 PM, best fortnite player said:

and at the end of the day you guys realise that u suck at the game :D

I'am not playng right now. Sometimes to see the att, but PVP or Loot no more.