Sign in to follow this  
xtetsuox

Please for EX-MILITARY character .PLEASE.

14 posts in this topic

Hi I've been playing game for a very long time all my 5 characters are almost maxed out EXP and they are all EX-MILITARY avatar. I'm very sad because I finally got all my modern-black skins so my character can be almost completely black like I wanted to do, and I see in Marketplace you are selling Modern-Black Legs Pants and Modern-Black Body Shirt but it is ONLY for average joe =( =( =( . I am just here to ask developpers if possible to please release Modern-Black Legs and Modern-Black Body for EX-MILITARY character in Marketplace, it seems like it would be really easy to do and I dont mind paying extra GC for it. Then I could be so happy all black =) =) =). It really drives me crazy that I cant get it for my character =(. Anyways that is my request. Thanks !

Sometimes you have to pay at least 5$ for ur Skins, yo it is ok tbh because other People here paid for NewZ more than 100$ :D

1 hour ago, Keymbo said:

Sometimes you have to pay at least 5$ for ur Skins, yo it is ok tbh because other People here paid for NewZ more than 100$ :D

I think your confused about skins for items and stuff that you can trade, I'm talking about the customizable body-set and leg-set for characters that cost GC(150gc-200gc) in the character-purchase section of the Marketplace, I dont think it's something that you can trade, and I have payed alot more then 5$ for stuff in this game if that's what you mean. The 2 sets I'm talking about(Modern-Black) are not exclusive items in the store, they're in shop all the time but they only have them for AVERAGE-JOE character, all I'm asking is that they release the sets for EX-MILITARY character too so I can get them for my 5 main characters that are all EX-MILITARY. I don't care how much they cost I'll buy them, I'm so sick of having all the modern black skins but my pants can't be black like everything else and it ruins the outfit =(. Thanks though.

A man after my own heart really wish they could add black face camo to face and  gloves to character hand as well so can be almost invisible in shadows.

I'm kind of only looking for a dev's answer, maybe this is not the right place to be posting such an inquiry/request .If anyone knows a more suitable thread area please let me know thanks.

6 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

Than get the char and u are done if u do not care about money

All my chars are ex-military and like I said I would'nt mind paying the 500 GC on top of and etc... but I should be able to keep my model and have the sets I dont see any reason why not, I was just inquiring to the dev's. If you don't have anything really constructive to say about it don't bother lol =___=. 

29 minutes ago, xtetsuox said:

All my chars are ex-military and like I said I would'nt mind paying the 500 GC on top of and etc... but I should be able to keep my model and have the sets I dont see any reason why not, I was just inquiring to the dev's. If you don't have anything really constructive to say about it don't bother lol =___=. 

Why are u mad? dude I'm just saying, get this Joe char he got the same Body

3 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

Why are u mad? dude I'm just saying, get this Joe char he got the same Body

Meehhhhh not really mad it's just that I'm already aware of this when posted this question =_=. Have played for years and with these ex-military who have been in game since launch I thought it's weird why they're not available to buy on him too, they could make it 10000-GC and I would buy it lol. That's all im saying. I'm also superstitious about switching avatr's lol 0_0.

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

Thank you for the idea. 

Opening photoshop right now. :)

Please add more skins for the Park Ranger, a suit like for the one for the Asian Male from Valentines Day would be nice too see.

8 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Thank you for the idea. 

Opening photoshop right now. :)

Wow thankyou for actually responding to me :):):) . Just wanted to be heard and see if it was something that could be done easily, I appreciate your time for reading my post Mr.Chupacabra Sir :) .