Sign in to follow this  
Tagassi

20 Disconnects, 4 Boot to Desktop

From today alone, 15 times I couldn't get into a server, 5 times I got kicked out of server 3 min into game, 4 times I get booted to desktop= 24 times I failed to play a normal game, spending 1 hr 30 min for nothing....... The patches in the last 4-6 months has exacerbated the problem to the extent I'd have to reconsider playing this game, if ever at all.

Deleting gameSETTINGS file before starting the game from FREDAIKISAB folder doesn't work any more.

Edited by Tagassi

1 hour ago, Lost on you said:

You probably farm on a low pop server.

Try 6 hours PvP or battle royal then we'll talk.

This disconnection shit is real

I don't farm bro. It was constant PvP on 50+ pop servers in campos.

9 hours ago, Circuleer said:

Upgrade your potato.

I already did potato graphics since the start of the patch, that thing is useless. This is a server side problem. I honestly don't know if they lack the knowledge to fix it, or they just don't give a shit, and keep feeding us bullshit like "this has been fixed, that has been fixed," when in reality, nothing has.

6 hours ago, Circuleer said:

I don't farm bro. It was constant PvP on 50+ pop servers in campos.

You're not even a veteran player, try playing NewZ 2 years ago, 1 year ago, and then, now to see the difference in the amount of FPS drop, the amount of disconnects, and boot to desktops, and kicks from all three points in time.

Just now, Tagassi said:

You're not even a veteran player, try playing NewZ 2 years ago, 1 year ago, and then, now to see the difference in the amount of FPS drop, the amount of disconnects, and boot to desktops, and kicks from all three points in time.

Lol really? I play NewZ since Oktober 2015. I am a veteran and never had many disconnects or crashes at all.

Just now, Circuleer said:

Lol really? I play NewZ since Oktober 2015. I am a veteran and never had many disconnects or crashes at all.

Wheres your veteran sign? Lawl. Either way, if you read my earlier posts, I complained people with updated computers don't see to have problems as much as players with computers 6-8 years old. I even told that to the moderators who never seemed to have problems, and I told them it is because their computer is probably "i3, i5, i7." I am using some old processor.

6 minutes ago, Tagassi said:

Wheres your veteran sign? Lawl. Either way, if you read my earlier posts, I complained people with updated computers don't see to have problems as much as players with computers 6-8 years old. I even told that to the moderators who never seemed to have problems, and I told them it is because their computer is probably "i3, i5, i7." I am using some old processor.

So then that's the issue just upgrade your CPU. It's very CPU intensive.

Also I think you could only get VIP forum badge in like june/july 2015. I was a bit too late.

54 minutes ago, Circuleer said:

So then that's the issue just upgrade your CPU. It's very CPU intensive.

Also I think you could only get VIP forum badge in like june/july 2015. I was a bit too late.

I know that lawl. If I can afford a CPU, I would have. I have mortgages, utility, car payments, property tax to pay as well lawl. What I am saying though is what I said. You won't understand if you are not on my side with an old computer, and I am not alone. Don't argue with me, don't explain anything to me, because everything you know, I most likely do too.

8 minutes ago, Tagassi said:

I know that lawl. If I can afford a CPU, I would have. I have mortgages, utility, car payments, property tax to pay as well lawl. What I am saying though is what I said. You won't understand if you are not on my side with an old computer, and I am not alone. Don't argue with me, don't explain anything to me, because everything you know, I most likely do too.

So if you know exactly know what's going on maybe you have to stop complaining here.

You know it's your lacking CPU. This game has certain requirements, which you have to meet in order to have a good experience.

If your real life situation doesn't allow you to meet those requirements properly there is nothing the DEV's can do about it, it's at your end.

3 hours ago, Circuleer said:

So if you know exactly know what's going on maybe you have to stop complaining here.

You know it's your lacking CPU. This game has certain requirements, which you have to meet in order to have a good experience.

If your real life situation doesn't allow you to meet those requirements properly there is nothing the DEV's can do about it, it's at your end.

You just don't understand. It's not only a computer problem because mine is only 1 year old.  THE DISCONNECTIONS ARE RANDOM!!
it's not about the computer nor internet. It's just this garbage but it's ok, at the end of june they'll have less players.

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Circuleer said:

Well, if the game had less disconnects and fps fluctuation 2 years ago than today, they might be able to do something about it. You don't work for them, you don't know, so go bother or argue with someone else, just not me.

Edited by Tagassi

10 minutes ago, Lost on you said:

You just don't understand. It's not only a computer problem because mine is only 1 year old.  THE DISCONNECTIONS ARE RANDOM!!
it's not about the computer nor internet. It's just this garbage but it's ok, at the end of june they'll have less players.

Yes, thank you! So now, we can probably say it is the graphics engine or compatibility issue with alot of cpu or graphics card out there. If this cannot be fixed, a proper statement from Fred saying he can't do anything about it would be great, instead of leaving us hanging.

On 25.6.2017 at 5:34 AM, Tagassi said:

From today alone, 15 times I couldn't get into a server, 5 times I got kicked out of server 3 min into game, 4 times I get booted to desktop= 24 times I failed to play a normal game, spending 1 hr 30 min for nothing....... The patches in the last 4-6 months has exacerbated the problem to the extent I'd have to reconsider playing this game, if ever at all.

Deleting gameSETTINGS file before starting the game from FREDAIKISAB folder doesn't work any more.

http://playnewz.com/support.php  . They will help you, leet them have a look at your crash.log!  Personly only crashed 2-3 times @ 12+ hours playing!  

GL , Its not fun to have issues with the game!

We are constantly fixing crashes and just making a post about crashes makes it impossible for us to fix them. Every crash is unique and we have been fixing the ones that get sent in (you know, when you crash click on SEND REPORT). 

• Love 1

On 6/26/2017 at 7:08 AM, ElChupacabra said:

We are constantly fixing crashes and just making a post about crashes makes it impossible for us to fix them. Every crash is unique and we have been fixing the ones that get sent in (you know, when you crash click on SEND REPORT). 

You're a good man El Chupa, but let's be honest, some of these bugs have been around for 2 years and it hasn't been fixed. You guys had 700 day and night to fix them.............

Well, just coming on the forums and saying you get DC'd/crashes is not helpful at all for us to fix those problems. Every crash is unique, just because you crashed a year ago and you crash today, doesn't mean it's the same issue. There are MULTIPLE things that could be causing this. Sending reports in on the pop up window or writing a ticket is much more effective than creating a thread with little to none information on the crash.