Fannti

Oregon - The New Map

75 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Sven said:

Hahah, you're suggesting changing "Rio" to "Portland" or adding another city even bigger than Rio?

Either way would work honestly! What ever would be easier in your guys' end to make it so "Portland" is the biggest city on the map, whether that be swapping the names of Portland and Rio or as you expand the map making a city as big or bigger than Rio and naming that city Portland? I just think little geographically correct things like that will be appreciated by the community! Obviously it doesnt have to be a scale model of the state;p but you know what I mean!

Edited by TheReeferMan420

GREAT MAP Devs!!!  I have a question though. Currently Oregon is only PvP, will there ever be a PvE Oregon server? I only played the Oregon map to check it out and it was awesome, but I am not a PvP player; and for those of us who only play PvE, we are kind of feeling left out.

On 15-6-2018 at 10:16 AM, Katryna247 said:

GREAT MAP Devs!!!  I have a question though. Currently Oregon is only PvP, will there ever be a PvE Oregon server? I only played the Oregon map to check it out and it was awesome, but I am not a PvP player; and for those of us who only play PvE, we are kind of feeling left out.

As of right now we don't really have plans for public PVE servers. I completely get you though. I have saved this point for our next staff meeting and see what we can do! :)

Thanks for your feedback!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

I exploring that map, but it lack zombies to kill. and that part its only 1/4 od entire map. i think will be good such a map. 

Yooo, I'm from Oregon so I'm hella looking forward to seeing how the final result turns out! Everything is looking killer! I love to see you guys used actual cities from Oregon like Portland, Roseburg, Astoria, North Bend(a) and all that! But I would definitely like to see more! Cities ike Salem, Eugene, Springfield and you could do little farm/country towns like Pleasant Hill, Drain, Cresswell.. That's the best part about Oregon every town/city is so versatile and different! You have your bigger cities and smaller farm towns so you could make a really cool map out of it 🔥🔥 and I hope you guys work Portland out to be a pretty huge city because that is THE biggest city in Oregon, USA so maybe swap Rio for Portland? Just a thought

• Thanks 1

It is a very good map, I hope you continue with this great work, and I like how difficult is the survival mode for those who do not have enough resources there. even to kill the zombies is complicated