Sign in to follow this  
Sven

Patch 2.18 (Part 2)

28 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Ive noticed a issue with the bus stops on oregon,If you or your team mates use the bus stop then you go to use it the bus stop they teleport to then disapears from my map and i cant teleport over there with them because the bus stop they have chosen dissapears from my map! ,I have to log off,Then join in on a friend to spawn with them,This has happened on a couple of occasions,Never happens on Colorado though.

Also those clan territory markers are annoying tbh they clutter the whole map up,Maybe have a setting to disable them from been shown in the player settings because i personally couldn't care for them anway tbh.

It's most likely because the icon of your group member is exactly above the bus stop at this point, lol..

About the clan territories markers. We aim to rework the whole minimap system very soon where we fix all these issues and aim also for a better quality minimap where you can zoom in way more than now.

Best Regards,

Sven

On 12/06/2018 at 11:40 AM, Sven said:

It's most likely because the icon of your group member is exactly above the bus stop at this point, lol..

About the clan territories markers. We aim to rework the whole minimap system very soon where we fix all these issues and aim also for a better quality minimap where you can zoom in way more than now.

Best Regards,

Sven

Yeah thats what i thought however you cant click on the bus stop still its just like it dissapears,hopefully fixed soon when u guys get chance :)