Sign in to follow this  
JKS

Respect of group sizes

19 posts in this topic

3. Respect group sizes:

If we set a group size for a server, it means you CANNOT, under any circumstance play with a bigger group. 

Leaving the in-game clan to be able to play in more than 5 people in PvP server WILL cause a ban.

Playing with a bigger group than TWO in Battle Royale WILL result in a temporary ban first, then removal of ALL your Battle Royale victories and it will escalate to a permanent ban if it happens again.

Please, just respect the other player's fun as well.

BR accept 3 on group. In any case, I see groups of 3+ together at the end of BR. How to report without tab-list, nick (scope)?

• Love 1

6 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Thank you for your report, we will take care of it! We definitely need to find a solution regarding this issue.

Thanks for listening. I would like to make a suggestion. "Showing players nicknames" could help a lot to identify players in vídeo.
Players making bigger groups using team voice progran, not by visual identifi.

18 hours ago, JKS said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoIxTYCgzgg

Same players, I guess. They will have perm ban now?

We appreciate your report! currently the 4 players were punished in their fair measure . If this situation is repeated, do not hesitate to send me a private message on Discord or send a ticket to the official support with all the information you have. Have a nice day <3

• Love 1

I think, it was the same round which i won yesterday my team killed all 4 of them, let me check later if i still have some streamclips of thier names.

But im not sure, if its the same round it just looks very similiar to me.

Edited by bowzynator
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, bowzynator said:

I think, it was the same round which i won yesterday my team killed all 4 of them, let me check later if i still have some streamclips of thier names.

But im not sure, if its the same round it just looks very similiar to me.

I like to see that

• Love 1

Have you all forgotten the concept and meaning of a battle royal? Let me kindly remind you: LAST MAN STANDING

Why the hell are gorup even allowed? When I was top 3 all time i won 99% of them by myselves, nowadays it's just way easier

• Love 1

On 09/07/2018 at 1:10 PM, Lost on you said:

Have you all forgotten the concept and meaning of a battle royal? Let me kindly remind you: LAST MAN STANDING

Why the hell are gorup even allowed? When I was top 3 all time i won 99% of them by myselves, nowadays it's just way easier

I kill 6 guys and die for one of 3/3 group. 
Single game or mixed groups.

On 19/07/2018 at 4:05 AM, kazmightONFIRE said:

We will try something new for the next patch. More info soon! Stay tuned :) And thank you for your feedback guys, much appreciated! <3 

It is already running?

Just implement a solo mode,and group mode.

if anyone's teaming in solo mode ban their ass completely and dont let them back on the game,Thats how it has to be done these days otherwise nobody respects game rules.

• Love 1

On 28/07/2018 at 8:21 PM, Saul Goodman said:

Just implement a solo mode,and group mode.

if anyone's teaming in solo mode ban their ass completely and dont let them back on the game,Thats how it has to be done these days otherwise nobody respects game rules.

Yeah. I play fighting with 6 guy in the end every time. 6 Guys at same clan/group.
one team make cover and second group kill you from your back

I try to record, but it's useless without nicks or tab.

Players continue to make groups, even in solo mode. Please change the punishment rules (30 days or perm) and I will record the offenders.

9 hours ago, JKS said:

Players continue to make groups, even in solo mode. Please change the punishment rules (30 days or perm) and I will record the offenders.

We are willing to punish those players. For this we need solid proofs that you can send here on the forums or directly in a ticket. :) 

On 06/08/2018 at 10:00 AM, kazmightONFIRE said:

We are willing to punish those players. For this we need solid proofs that you can send here on the forums or directly in a ticket. :) 

"temporary ban first, then removal of ALL your Battle Royale victories and it will escalate to a permanent ban if it happens again."

"PUNISH"

Yea. Makes all diference. ¬¬

temporary ban first = 24h or less
removal of ALL your Battle Royale victories = ...but not your money or itens wining with 6 guys in BR 
escalate to a permanent ban if it happens again = One guy get this ban?

"Punish"

Player forming group near the flag to close angle. Easy win....

Or

The player see me, but not see the guy at his side ¬¬. And the another guy don't shot. 

Yeah, "solo mode". Make a perm ban to this guys and end this.

"removal of ALL your Battle Royale victories" is not a punishment. Is a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BM2k7HCWPI