Sign in to follow this  
CampersRUs

Support stinks

5 posts in this topic

I have only one thing to say. Why bother having a support area, when they don't actually care about our problems? On a recent ticket I opened about game issues since the 2.18 patch, I got a reply asking for a video of my problem. I do NOT have the ability to record, nor should I have to. The issue was simple enough and FPS dropped to 0 and locked up the game CONSTANTLY. I waited 5 days for a reply. I looked at the report and found IT HAD BEEN CLOSED WITH NO FURTHER ANSWER OR RESOLUTION!!! Is this the way you support the game?

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

I have only one thing to say. Why bother having a support area, when they don't actually care about our problems? On a recent ticket I opened about game issues since the 2.18 patch, I got a reply asking for a video of my problem. I do NOT have the ability to record, nor should I have to. The issue was simple enough and FPS dropped to 0 and locked up the game CONSTANTLY. I waited 5 days for a reply. I looked at the report and found IT HAD BEEN CLOSED WITH NO FURTHER ANSWER OR RESOLUTION!!! Is this the way you support the game?

I regret to hear this, from the staff team we apologize for what happened. send a ticket to the support and I will personally help you with your problem <3

5 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

I regret to hear this, from the staff team we apologize for what happened. send a ticket to the support and I will personally help you with your problem <3

What I will do is copy the last ticket I posted in it's entirety and let you judge what needs to be done. It's getting to the point where I spend more time reporting issues than I spend in actual gameplay. Just for your information, the ticket number is 92634. But, as you requested, I will send the information again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

What I will do is copy the last ticket I posted in it's entirety and let you judge what needs to be done. It's getting to the point where I spend more time reporting issues than I spend in actual gameplay. Just for your information, the ticket number is 92634. But, as you requested, I will send the information again.

I am currently checking your ticket and all the information to find the solution to this problem <3

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

I am currently checking your ticket and all the information to find the solution to this problem <3

Thank you

• Thanks 1