Sven

Server Hotfix

15 posts in this topic

Dear Players,

We are rolling out a server hotfix to prepare the servers for the new map: "Oregon". We have also fixed the clan contest points where they could not be taken over.

Expect a client-sided patch to roll out somewhere tomorrow morning. We hope final testing goes well so that we can release the new map soon.

If you want more information about the new "Oregon" map please read the following dev blog: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/forum/18-developers-blogs/

Server downtime will be minimal.

Best regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

Servers are back online. HK is still having some issues. We are working on this and we will enable the Hong Kong servers as soon as everything is fixed. All other regions are online and running.

1 hour ago, Sven said:

Dear Players,

We are rolling out a server hotfix to prepare the servers for the new map: "Oregon". We have also fixed the clan contest points where they could not be taken over.

Expect a client-sided patch to roll out somewhere tomorrow morning. We hope final testing goes well so that we can release the new map soon.

If you want more information about the new "Oregon" map please read the following dev blog: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/forum/18-developers-blogs/

Server downtime will be minimal.

Best regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

Gj Sven!

Sorry for the longer downtime boys. Having some issues with our HK datacenter. Again, all other regions are back online! :D

• Love 2

40 minutes ago, Kanari said:

so all of the other server is online, except hk right?

Hong Kong servers are online and fixed again too! :) Everything is online! :)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sven said:

Hong Kong servers are online and fixed again too! :) Everything is online! :)

When u my dude Svena bring out the new Map tomorrow I will litteraly buy 10 euro worth of gc, even tho it's nothing for u and I'll do it anyways.. xD

2 hours ago, Keymbo said:

When u my dude Svena bring out the new Map tomorrow I will litteraly buy 10 euro worth of gc, even tho it's nothing for u and I'll do it anyways.. xD

It will probably go live tomorrow <3

9 minutes ago, 135814n said:

So looking forward to the new Map Svena especially if the other problems are also fixed :D

All issues have been fixed. If you experience any further problems, let me know and we'll jump straight into it! :D

4 hours ago, Sven said:

All issues have been fixed. If you experience any further problems, let me know and we'll jump straight into it! :D

I hate to tell you this Sven, but not all the issues have been fixed. The FPS drop is STILL GOING ON!. I have submitted yet another support ticket about this issue. it's been horrible ever since the 2.18 patch. Plus, vehicles are becoming more and more unstable. Even the ZK which was the best vehicle for speed and power. The rest of them are utterly useless. You may as well disable vehicles all together if they're as uncontrollable as they are.

9 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I hate to tell you this Sven, but not all the issues have been fixed. The FPS drop is STILL GOING ON!. I have submitted yet another support ticket about this issue. it's been horrible ever since the 2.18 patch. Plus, vehicles are becoming more and more unstable. Even the ZK which was the best vehicle for speed and power. The rest of them are utterly useless. You may as well disable vehicles all together if they're as uncontrollable as they are.

I'll look into the vehicles. Heared some stuff yesterday as well.

Regarding your FPS issues I think I mentioned something to you earlier. We are implementing a huge anti-cheat update super soon, this is 100% going to change your FPS in a good way..

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sven said:

Regarding your FPS issues I think I mentioned something to you earlier. We are implementing a huge anti-cheat update super soon, this is 100% going to change your FPS in a good way..

Thanks for getting back to me. I am also working with support to see if I can help track down what may have caused the FPS issue.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:52 AM, Sven said:

I have a video example of an ATV that is stuck on a boulder stack. Problem is, I don't know how to transfer it here. It was made with PlaysTV. Any ideas on how to post it?

Have a Nice Day!!! B|