Sign in to follow this  
Keymbo

Attachments

5 posts in this topic

All the Time, when I Change my Weapons from Ar to sniper I have to put all the attachments on the weapon again and again..

Why dont we set it up like this, that u can Switch ur weapons which got the attachments on it and These weapon are keeping it on, it would be much cooler and easier for us Player to Play whit.

And if we've put an Hand grip on the weapon the Hand grip should be disapear from the backpack so we got a more realistic Feeling and we got more space in our backpack!

:)

• Love 1

I already suggested that or something similar. Auto-attaching all attachments when having them in the invetory and a suitable weapon in hand. Why would you not want a forward grip attached when you have it in the bag? Same goes for scopes and the laser, anything besides a rifle flshlight maybe :)

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Keymbo said:

All the Time, when I Change my Weapons from Ar to sniper I have to put all the attachments on the weapon again and again..

Why dont we set it up like this, that u can Switch ur weapons which got the attachments on it and These weapon are keeping it on, it would be much cooler and easier for us Player to Play whit.

And if we've put an Hand grip on the weapon the Hand grip should be disapear from the backpack so we got a more realistic Feeling and we got more space in our backpack!

:)

Thanks for your suggestion, personally I think it's a good idea to save time Svena69Cheers

• Love 1

14 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

Thanks for your suggestion, personally I think it's a good idea to save time Svena69Cheers

Thanks Heartbreaker u are really friendly and u Keep the Forum nice and happy with ur nice words! :)

• Thanks 1