Sign in to follow this  
xtetsuox

If anyone has a Colorado V1 Private Server I donate GC for share

If anyone has a private server for the colorado V1 map to let me farm on today, message me here today for the weekend event I would like to farm on it and I will gladly donate GC and trade items in return as you wish. I ask because for now I cannot rent any they are full. Thankyou.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

I recommend you look in our official discord, im sure you'll find what you need

https://discord.gg/thenewz

thanks for responding, I will check it, right now it says I can rent a private server but only on hong-kong region server, I live in canada, do you think it would be fine anyways to rent it seeing as it will be only for farming zombies EXP ? The connection might be bad but I only plan on farming airport zombies. What do you think ? Thanks.

9 minutes ago, xtetsuox said:

thanks for responding, I will check it, right now it says I can rent a private server but only on hong-kong region server, I live in canada, do you think it would be fine anyways to rent it seeing as it will be only for farming zombies EXP ? The connection might be bad but I only plan on farming airport zombies. What do you think ? Thanks.

Currently only HK servers are available to rent, I would advise waiting for you to rent a server in your region and have the best and stable connection Svena69Cheers