ORLOFz

Game is s***

O pessoal de infestação do novo, o primeiro com este jogo de futebol e a sua vida sem nenhuma melhoria, o 1º BR (América do Sul) serviu após a atualização, 2º a tailândia (clã AZTH) log in servers (américa do sul) com ping de 380, mata-lo por trás barricada motim, nenhum jogo que encanta jogo começa um terposto de FPS, então e o seguinte gera esse merda de jogo e a pata de gato lança, e se concentra em corrigir esses erros que existe desde de WARZ, nós pagamos essa merda, nós não jogamos de graça, então o pequeno café nós esperamos de você e melhorando e sem peles, Obrigado !!!

Along with a couple other people I didn't understand a word that you said, can you please clarify what you meant? Happy to take your feedback and suggestions if possible.

Hello infestation the new z staff, you move and play in this game is neither appears nor any improvement, the 1st BR (South America) only live falling horrible high ping, 2nd thailand (AZTH clan) enters the servers (south america) ) with ping of 380, kills behind the barricade, they lock the game the FPS lowers, it's no use complaining you're not there for that shit game, the only thing you want and launches skin, focuses on fixing those errors that exist since from WARZ, we paid that shit, we did not play for free, so this is the minimum we expect from you guys from DEV and improvements and not Skins, Thanks !!!

You're funny, right geneticzz, are there any clowns here ??

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, Vintorez said:

Along with a couple other people I didn't understand a word that you said, can you please clarify what you meant? Happy to take your feedback and suggestions if possible.

Sorry, my translation gave me error.

10 hours ago, ORLOFz said:

Hello infestation the new z staff, you move and play in this game is neither appears nor any improvement, the 1st BR (South America) only live falling horrible high ping, 2nd thailand (AZTH clan) enters the servers (south america) ) with ping of 380, kills behind the barricade, they lock the game the FPS lowers, it's no use complaining you're not there for that shit game, the only thing you want and launches skin, focuses on fixing those errors that exist since from WARZ, we paid that shit, we did not play for free, so this is the minimum we expect from you guys from DEV and improvements and not Skins, Thanks !!!

You're funny, right geneticzz, are there any clowns here ??

Did I say there are any clowns here young man? I'd rather be working on my english before talking shit to others.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, these days we have had problems with our Battle Royale servers and private servers. Currently the problems related to Battle Royale are fixed. Regarding private servers we are currently working on it to offer better stability. Have a nice weekend

3 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

Did I say there are any clowns here young man? I'd rather be working on my english before talking shit to others.

I do not know how to speak English, you have some problem with that. You know, you do not know how to speak Portuguese, you know, so stay in yours!

Who came to do the post, was not I? respect me, boy

1 hour ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, these days we have had problems with our Battle Royale servers and private servers. Currently the problems related to Battle Royale are fixed. Regarding private servers we are currently working on it to offer better stability. Have a nice weekend

OK...

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ORLOFz said:

I do not know how to speak English, you have some problem with that. You know, you do not know how to speak Portuguese, you know, so stay in yours!

Who came to do the post, was not I? respect me, boy

wtf r u sayin' you compare talking portuguese with english, sure m8 cuz english isn't the world language or smth young man ofc I came to the post cuz YOU MADE IT and I am not respecting people that try to disrespect me obv.

• Haha 1

For all who do not have the ability to use the google translator.

The player is complaining about the advantage obtained by the variation or simply the high ping.

The ping filter should exist on ALL servers.

• Love 1

17 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

wtf r u sayin' you compare talking portuguese with english, sure m8 cuz english isn't the world language or smth young man ofc I came to the post cuz YOU MADE IT and I am not respecting people that try to disrespect me obv.

And you speak English? "wtf r u" .."m8 cuz" ..."smth ofc cuz obv"

Cant understand half of the shit you sayin

• Thanks 2