Steve

US Server Restart

It says the NA private servers are still unavailable to purchase or rent, are they going to be back up today ? Because right now it is bonus EXP event and I would like to rent one to farm during this time =(.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, xtetsuox said:

It says the NA private servers are still unavailable to purchase or rent, are they going to be back up today ? Because right now it is bonus EXP event and I would like to rent one to farm during this time =(.

Ok... WHERE THE HELL IS THE COLORADO V2 PVE SERVER US. As xtetsuox said.... THIS IS THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND. We are losing time trying to benefit from this event. I won't play on other servers because all my GI Access Lockers are on this map. This is not a good way to start the weekend.

Count me... 'Extremely Disappointed' >:(

I would really like to be taking advantage of the weekend event right now I've been on all day hoping for a response because I can't always get the time to play like this and the private NA and EU servers are not available to rent or purchase at all, the only region available right now seems to be hong-kong and I'm considering just renting a server on hong-kong region even though I live in canada because I could be farming all this EXP right now =(. Can anyone tell me if the connection or lag will affect my farming ability and other PVE stuff if I rent a hong-kong server ? I'm considering it seeing as we might not get an official response until monday when the event will be over =(. Thanks.

Thanks @Silenterror for the update. Are all the NA servers located in Washington DC? Where were they previously? I haven't really noticed any difference in my ping (California-based), but I am just more curious than anything.

Sorry Delta it doesnt look like were going to get any answers in time for the weekend event =( , I really wanted to farm it up too I have been here waiting for almost 24 hours straight I asked about all the servers that are down and why I cant rent any private ones either because I wouldve liked to take advantage of the event bonus but no luck and its already sunday... I dont even know if the mods have the answers because they have been on forums all day posting on other threads and stuff but not here so maybe its a developper thing. I was planning on buying extreme membership and renting a private in hopes of getting 4x EXP with the membership bonus and maxing out my guys skill tree but event is almost over already so im sad.

49 minutes ago, DeltaDutch said:

when will the COLORADO V2 PVE SERVER US be up and running? this is currently the only PVE server we have to play on and its double exp weekend and now its gone from the list?

6 minutes ago, xtetsuox said:

Sorry Delta it doesnt look like were going to get any answers in time for the weekend event =( , I really wanted to farm it up too I have been here waiting for almost 24 hours straight I asked about all the servers that are down and why I cant rent any private ones either because I wouldve liked to take advantage of the event bonus but no luck and its already sunday... I dont even know if the mods have the answers because they have been on forums all day posting on other threads and stuff but not here so maybe its a developper thing. I was planning on buying extreme membership and renting a private in hopes of getting 4x EXP with the membership bonus and maxing out my guys skill tree but event is almost over already so im sad.

I have reported this issue to the powers that be. They are working on it. My best suggestion to you is, for the time being, play on the European servers. Your ping will be just a little higher, but it will be playable. I was just there and spent the last 2 hours playing.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

7 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

I have reported this issue to the powers that be. They are working on it. My best suggestion to you is, for the time being, play on the European servers. Your ping will be just a little higher, but it will be playable. I was just there and spent the last 2 hours playing.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Thanks , do you know if private servers for NA or EU will become available to rent again before the weekend event ends ? It says ''Server rental in this region is disabled at the moment'' and the only region that it lets you rent servers on is hong-kong server, which im skeptical of doing since I live in canada. 

7 hours ago, xtetsuox said:

Thanks , do you know if private servers for NA or EU will become available to rent again before the weekend event ends ? It says ''Server rental in this region is disabled at the moment'' and the only region that it lets you rent servers on is hong-kong server, which im skeptical of doing since I live in canada. 

I just logged in and the NA servers are back online.

On 3-6-2018 at 3:39 PM, CampersRUs said:

I just logged in and the NA servers are back online.

Yes. This restart this morning also enabled us to have a bit more capacity so you should be able to rent private servers again! Personally monitored this today! ;)

If you have any issues in the future regarding this please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php

Best regards,

Sven

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Yes. This restart this morning also enabled us to have a bit more capacity so you should be able to rent private servers again! Personally monitored this today! ;)

If you have any issues in the future regarding this please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php

Best regards,

Sven

Sven

Before I begin, I would like to thank you for finally fixing the issue of the zombies being stronger than the vehicles.

There are a couple issues I would like to address. First of all, I would like you and the team to address the continuing problem with FPS drop. It was only happening before while unloading weapons and dropping the empty to the ground. The FPS would drop to 0 therefore freezing the game. I submitted a ticket on 5/31. This problem is continuing but it is getting worse than before. This time the game froze while I was playing. It stayed that way for 3 to 4 minutes REAL TIME. I have cleared the temp files from the game.

Just now I got a popup message that says: Application crashed. Please send a dmp file to support. This is the 2nd time today that the launcher has crashed. It also wants to know what I was doing when this occurred. Well, I was typing this post when it crashed. In fact, the last 15 times this has happened, I was posting a comment or a reply in the forums.

This brings up the second issue I would like to address. The ticket I mentioned above, reference #92634, is STILL unanswered. Because of this fact I am extremely reluctant to submit another support ticket due to the fact of the poor response from the support team.

I also want you to know that Vintorez has been extremely helpful with problems I have had in the past. He is a real asset to the team.

Hope you have a Nice Day!!! B|

On 6/4/2018 at 6:03 PM, Sven said:

Best regards,

Sven

Yea actually sunday night around 6PM I was about to give up completely and go to sleep but then suddenly I was able to rent a NA private server. so I bought the 6000 GC package, bought the extreme membership  and private server and farmed 2 million EXP before event ended, mission accomplished. The 6x EXP was great lol thanks Sven.

4 hours ago, xtetsuox said:

Yea actually sunday night around 6PM I was about to give up completely and go to sleep but then suddenly I was able to rent a NA private server. so I bought the 6000 GC package, bought the extreme membership  and private server and farmed 2 million EXP before event ended, mission accomplished. The 6x EXP was great lol thanks Sven.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed the event. Are you ready for the next one? B|

• Thanks 1