Sign in to follow this  
kazmightONFIRE

Weekend Event!

Weekend Event! 

Today is Friday and guess what? It's time for the weekend event!

This weekend promises to be fun for everyone. Let's jump into it:

• Double XP on every game mode! 
  • 20% more from the 20€ package. You will earn 20% more GC while buying the 20€ package through our website (https://playnewz.com/buygc) 
  •  The Ghillie Suit will drop in Battle Royale. You will have a chance to get a Ghillie Suit from the Airdrops in the Battle Royale game mode! 
  • Arizona V2 available on Open World! You will be able to play Arizona V2 map on Open World mode. The map will contain Super Zombies and loot like on any other Open World map. 
  • Classic PVP map will be available this week end. This is one of our first PVP map, keep an eye on the PVP server list! 

START: June 01, 2018 12:00 PM (CEST)
END: June 04, 2018 12:00 PM (CEST)

The Staff Team wishes everyone a great weekend! 

kRyzGRg.jpg

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

Arizona v2  in open world ??? Niceeeee

But Ghillie in BR useless...

Maybe not useless... Hahah it would be funny tho to run around with it for a weekend only. Thanks for sharing your thoughts anyways!

Have a nice weekend!

Best Regards,

Sven

Hey I have a question regarding the Extreme membership and this weekend's event, I want to buy the extreme membership but I need to know a few things for clarification before I do. The extreme says it gives 3x XP ratios, does that mean with the event I will be getting 4x XP ? Does this apply to a private server if I rent one for this purpose ? Does the 3x GD$ also apply to private servers ? Or will I have to be in premium servers ? Please I am playing right now and I want to get it so if any dev or mod could respond to me as soon as possible that would be great I'll be waiting here. Thanks.
***Also I am just noticing that you are unable to rent a server in NA right now ? Is this going to be fixed today or soon ? Because I would need to know that too before buying the extreme membership since I was thinking about renting the private server for the weekend event to farm the EXP bonus etc...

Edited by xtetsuox

On 2-6-2018 at 12:09 PM, xtetsuox said:

Maybe even a player can confirm if the ratios are different if anyone has the extreme membership and has tried this already.

It is. It wasn't working 100% before but we have fixed this some days ago.

Best regards,

Sven