MrSuspiciousX

Unnecessary Tabs In Crafting

So there are a few tabs that have nothing in them at all in the crafting window. Is this because more craftable items are to be added later? Or is this a leftover bit of coding from the previous incarnation of the game when the harvester tool was important?

On 31/5/2018 at 5:25 PM, MrSuspiciousX said:

So there are a few tabs that have nothing in them at all in the crafting window. Is this because more craftable items are to be added later? Or is this a leftover bit of coding from the previous incarnation of the game when the harvester tool was important?

Who knows maybe you see news in the next patches. What suggestions or ideas do you have for the survival mode, I would like to know what you think. Have a good weekend :x

48 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

Who knows maybe you see news in the next patches. What suggestions or ideas do you have for the survival mode, I would like to know what you think. Have a good weekend :x

Well I mean if the tabs aren't going to be used, I'd suggest removing them really, it clutters the crafting window lol

There is a ranged weapon crafting tab for example and no recipes. Or maybe add things to that tab like Crossbow, Double Barrel, etc that people could make (Double Barrel requires a Mossberg as crafting ingredient to make, crossbow, wood, metal, rope)