Sign in to follow this  
RIpper1403

LOOT

7 posts in this topic

I came to prison and found there so many guns. 7 M16, 4 M4, armors, Bizon, 2-3 MP5, Guirella, ammo.A bunch of medicines and a couple of zombies ... Almost literally. How ''interesting'' it is to survive and loot the areas when in each barn I can find about 2-3 guns or armors.On the tower was 3. Going around 4 garages, I came across 4 guns. I wait for a new map and if nothing changes, I will leave this game. Unfortunately ..Thanks.

There is no sense in calling this mode a survival if it differs only in that the zombies die by a headshot and not into the body...The game is dying and it's sad.You put your strength into the game, but you do many things not right.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RIpper1403 said:

I came to prison and found there so many guns. 7 M16, 4 M4, armors, Bizon, 2-3 MP5, Guirella, ammo.A bunch of medicines and a couple of zombies ... Almost literally. How ''interesting'' it is to survive and loot the areas when in each barn I can find about 2-3 guns or armors.On the tower was 3. Going around 4 garages, I came across 4 guns. I wait for a new map and if nothing changes, I will leave this game. Unfortunately ..Thanks.

There is no sense in calling this mode a survival if it differs only in that the zombies die by a headshot and not into the body...The game is dying and it's sad.You put your strength into the game, but you do many things not right.

I already left because of that + they added private servers to survival which means loot has no value anymore. everybody has everything in hundreds.

Survival = should be hard, rare vaccines, rare weps, darker nights, no silencer, less cars, hp and food decrease even faster.

I already mentioned that me and my friends quitted only because there were no difference between survival and open world almost.

I remember those days when Kstyle. NVG was so rare in warZ that the you had to farm zombies 2 hours to buy it and it gave you advantage over other players who didnt have nvg. Thats what i call survival rarity. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

you are right. The game has outlived its and this pvp is already too tired.Before that, there was still less loot, but what I saw today ...I do not want to play anymore. But as I said before, I'm waiting for a new map and changes.Very sad!

Personally I think the new map should ONLY be Survival, even though I do enjoy doing open world once in awhile.
With the sheer size and scope of it, it seems like a perfect survival only map.
And I agree, I almost exclusively loot the prison in survival and it is ridiculous. There should be ALOT more normal zombies (screamers, sprinters, etc) and AT LEAST one other super zombie to at least make the danger level match the loot level.

17 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

Personally I think the new map should ONLY be Survival, even though I do enjoy doing open world once in awhile.
With the sheer size and scope of it, it seems like a perfect survival only map.
And I agree, I almost exclusively loot the prison in survival and it is ridiculous. There should be ALOT more normal zombies (screamers, sprinters, etc) and AT LEAST one other super zombie to at least make the danger level match the loot level.

I agree.Otherwise I saw there is very little number of walkers. There they are less than in the same Smallville.

Edited by RIpper1403

I would like to see a new type of zombie more dangerous and do more damage per hit, what do you think about this idea? It would be good to see it for example on the new map Svena69Cheers

I already made a post on potential new zombies, but I fear they might not be center of the focus for the devs and maybe even too tough to do