Sign in to follow this  
SurZeus

Prison Is painfull

19 posts in this topic

So here are a few suggestions which will make PvP milion times better than it is now.

1.Make more holes inside the main inner fence so you can get insde from every side.

2.Increase height of this concrete.

EivKbHQ.jpg

3.Remove the big tower in the middle which is to op and when players are camping inside with the snipers you wont be even able to move form the spawn or walk inside the fence (based on my experience),

3.Add more cover spots cuz as you can see on the video there is nothing i could do to hide adn push.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, SurZeus said:

So here are a few suggestions which will make PvP milion times better than it is now.

1.Make more holes inside the main inner fence so you can get insde from every side.

2.Increase height of this concrete.

EivKbHQ.jpg

3.Remove the big tower in the middle which is to op and when players are camping inside with the snipers you wont be even able to move form the spawn or walk inside the fence (based on my experience),

3.Add more cover spots cuz as you can see on the video there is nothing i could do to hide adn push.

I agree with everything. We need more entrances and more objects to get some cover in the city. Also, remove that big tower in the middle.

Yeah because PvP is focused arround the tower so it looks like this:

1.Try to avoid geting spawncamped.

2.Push by the fence to lose 3/4 of your meds.

3.If you luckilly manage to get into the barracks loot some meds.

4.After you re done looting go push the tower only to get kileld with saiga and giveaway all previously looted items.

So the tower is pointless here.Also you should remove back window of hospital or just put more cover spots so ppl can actually survive and have a chance to push.

If u dont how to do this just give the "DEV" powers to one of us and we will show you :D (not gonna happen ikr)

The inner fence is made out of reinforced AIDS!... The tower in the middle has attracted HIV, it need to get cut down before it spreads. Other than that, Prison seem like a fun place to pvp. :) 

Although I do not agree with nr 3. "Add more cover spots", I find there to be plenty of cover spots... besides, there has to be some amount of risk when crossing certain places, that's what you got team mates for, to cover while you cross. Don't make it into a big mace, as that would promote shotgun camping.

Edited by Kjer

It's supposed to be a prison, so it's hard to get in from the outside. I haven't been there already but I have one easy solution for you: start bringing sniper rifles.

7 hours ago, SurZeus said:

Tower is cancer.Everyone camps there and this makes no fun.

For me it sounds like, that you died a lot of times by player which are sitting in there.

6 hours ago, Lost on you said:

It's supposed to be a prison, so it's hard to get in from the outside. I haven't been there already but I have one easy solution for you: start bringing sniper rifles.

Correct.

7 hours ago, stonewalljack said:

Every location can't be easy and predictable.  The tower should remain, and yes more holes in the fence and a little more cover getting to the fence.  

Yes I will update the fenses for the upcoming patch.

8 hours ago, Kjer said:

The inner fence is made out of reinforced AIDS!... The tower in the middle has attracted HIV, it need to get cut down before it spreads. Other than that, Prison seem like a fun place to pvp. :) 

Although I do not agree with nr 3. "Add more cover spots", I find there to be plenty of cover spots... besides, there has to be some amount of risk when crossing certain places, that's what you got team mates for, to cover while you cross. Don't make it into a big mace, as that would promote shotgun camping.

I agree. I dont wanna put objects everywhere. You have to play as a team and cover your mates while pushing.

Good luck with covering your team mates when there are 1k towers and 1k windows on the way to the enterance and only 2 trees to hid behind them.Also entire interior makes no sense cuz pvp is focused at rhe tower cuz if u want to fight in other parts u have to deal with tower first.

3 minutes ago, SurZeus said:

Good luck with covering your team mates when there are 1k towers and 1k windows on the way to the enterance and only 2 trees to hid behind them.Also entire interior makes no sense cuz pvp is focused at rhe tower cuz if u want to fight in other parts u have to deal with tower first.

this

Dude, this is a Prison we Need that Tower and wow no hiding spot's? Try to take it like a real Prison, and even if there is no cover for you, just take some barricates, I know they arent that comment but still, if u complaining about it, than do not pvp there

I dont wanna be mean sry bro

9 hours ago, SurZeus said:

go back to clearview then xD

Barricades on survival,nice meme.Where do you think new players can get shields when they are barely existing/spawning and PvP here is trahse here only because of the tower.Silent already said he will make more holes in the fence cuz many players wanted it and many want tower to be gone -or replaced with other less op building.I now thsi as welcuz after 5 tries we secured the prison and were camping there for 5 hours and killing EVERYONE and there was nothing they could do cuz we had perefect angles/crossfire.One guy even brought the shields (pink ones) and after placing 4 of them died cuz we sprayed the shilds down.

Its not about liking this pvp but abot being able to do this.I mean yesterday many players went there to check thsi new place out and then they got rekt from campers and unbalanced structure of the prison.

Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions! We appreciate it. In the next patch there will be changes thanks to all of you. Keep it up guys! :x<3Svena69Cheers

I will say that there should be at least one ripped hole in the fence somewhere else. Currently you are forced to funnel in the front, which actually is a little unfair to people trying to fight their way in. Or out lol