Sven

Patch 2.18

128 posts in this topic

Seems there is a problem with the FPS. I have been trying to play since the mini patch to the bigger patch. My FPS fluctuates from between 45 and 0. At zero, as you know, the game freezes. So far I have been lucky enough to survive. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. Is anyone else encountering this same FPS problem?

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Seems there is a problem with the FPS. I have been trying to play since the mini patch to the bigger patch. My FPS fluctuates from between 45 and 0. At zero, as you know, the game freezes. So far I have been lucky enough to survive. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. Is anyone else encountering this same FPS problem?

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Mmmmmmmm. Had 1 guy report kind of the same but seems like unique cases rather than "everyone". Do you have more info perhaps?

3 hours ago, Freddy D said:

1. i still dying behind the riot shield from players with bad connection when i´m placing a shield...

2. Rocky Ford spawns are more AIDS when before (now its ONLY spawnfighting) 

3. is the lighting in survival changed? - i notice no differences

4. what is with the players who have buy  the LIMITED(!!! :D)  QBZ skin before the Weekend event? They got nothing?! There must be another solution

1. Are you sure? What was your ping to the server at that moment? Was it on a private server? (Which we just fixed the issues for btw)

2. We are aware. Thanks for your feedback. We are looking into solutions.

3. Should be improved. Do you like it?

4.There must, and will be, from now on. Things like this can NOT happen I completely agree. We are working on this "behind the scenes".

Thanks for your comments guys!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Mmmmmmmm. Had 1 guy report kind of the same but seems like unique cases rather than "everyone". Do you have more info perhaps?

1. Are you sure? What was your ping to the server at that moment? Was it on a private server? (Which we just fixed the issues for btw)

2. We are aware. Thanks for your feedback. We are looking into solutions.

3. Should be improved. Do you like it?

4.There must, and will be, from now on. Things like this can NOT happen I completely agree. We are working on this "behind the scenes".

Thanks for your comments guys!

Best Regards,

Sven

It was on Rockford Eu server and i have a ping of 40.

Another important topic:

I think the old spawn system was way better for open world, with the new spawn system you  run more than you fight. 
Than you start the fight in campos you and your clan are in 5minutes (twice dying) in oak mountain... 

Thanks for your answers!

Edited by Freddy D
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sven said:

My ping is running fairly constant between 115 - 125 settling around 120 most of the time. My FPS usually stays steady at around 35-40.

I just stopped playing and the issue of the FPS drop is still occurring, but not to the same extent. I've learned over the time I've played that when this type of problem occurs, keep your distance from zombies and stay out of the reach of supers and aliens. It does seem to happen more when I'm accessing my backpack and/or transferring items from my pack to my GI. It freezes and prevents me from unloading weapons and doing the actual transfer.

I hope this information helps to try to get to the root cause of the issue.

Overall I'm very pleased with a lot of the changes. Mostly the change in the price of premium, deluxe, and extreme accounts and their associated rewards. Keep up the great work Sven.

Have a Great Day!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs

Logout always "disconnect from server" in SA. You must be restart the game to login again. When you log again you die in random place for zombies.
LoadOut no get ammo sometimes.
Ping jumping to 23~~43 and drops 10FPS every time.

Yea i'm just about to smash computer at this point out of sheer frustration, but for the sake of helping them understand the issue I'll explain exactly what keeps happening and here is 1 example : I killed a player with sniper headshot , I then spawned my ZK car, proceeded to drive to his body(approx.15 seconds away) , I picked up all of his loot which was alot(snipers,ammo,bandages,ZK spawner etc...), after picking it all up I then picked my car and all of sudden I cannot move and it says ''reconnecting" for maybe 10-15 seconds. Then I am kicked back to main menu and my character has only the items from when I first logged in to that server except WITHOUT THE ZK CAR, so I rejoin server and I am killed by zombies in a seemingly random spot near where i was before, I rejoin again and pick up my loot and also notice that the other's person's loot is not there, almost like time rewinded itself because I know for a fact he did not have time to come back to pick it up and also zombies that were previously dead in that area are all respawned. I think that is as much detail as I can give. I'm not sure why there isn't more posts or any kind of service alert because every single other person I talked to is having the exact same issue, so I decided to come post here about it. Game is like unplayable right now....

9 hours ago, Freddy D said:

It was on Rockford Eu server and i have a ping of 40.

Another important topic:

I think the old spawn system was way better for open world, with the new spawn system you  run more than you fight. 
Than you start the fight in campos you and your clan are in 5minutes (twice dying) in oak mountain... 

Thanks for your answers!

What do you mean? "Old Spawn System"? I guess you are referring to the re-spawn system? I hope you understand that this entire feature is OPTIONAL, right? You can still do it the old way by just leaving the server and join back.......

9 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

My ping is running fairly constant between 115 - 125 settling around 120 most of the time. My FPS usually stays steady at around 35-40.

I just stopped playing and the issue of the FPS drop is still occurring, but not to the same extent. I've learned over the time I've played that when this type of problem occurs, keep your distance from zombies and stay out of the reach of supers and aliens. It does seem to happen more when I'm accessing my backpack and/or transferring items from my pack to my GI. It freezes and prevents me from unloading weapons and doing the actual transfer.

I hope this information helps to try to get to the root cause of the issue.

Overall I'm very pleased with a lot of the changes. Mostly the change in the price of premium, deluxe, and extreme accounts and their associated rewards. Keep up the great work Sven.

Have a Great Day!!! B|

THANKS! :) This helps so much more! I do have to say is that we are probably patching in like a week time with something that's 100% going to change entire FPS (in a good way). Let's see where this goes. In the meanwhile:

- If you DO crash a lot or if you DO have a lot of issues please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

6 hours ago, JKS said:

Logout always "disconnect from server" in SA. You must be restart the game to login again. When you log again you die in random place for zombies.
LoadOut no get ammo sometimes.
Ping jumping to 23~~43 and drops 10FPS every time.

Ping jumps from 23 to 43 is not bad right? Could you please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/?

1 hour ago, xtetsuox said:

Yea i'm just about to smash computer at this point out of sheer frustration, but for the sake of helping them understand the issue I'll explain exactly what keeps happening and here is 1 example : I killed a player with sniper headshot , I then spawned my ZK car, proceeded to drive to his body(approx.15 seconds away) , I picked up all of his loot which was alot(snipers,ammo,bandages,ZK spawner etc...), after picking it all up I then picked my car and all of sudden I cannot move and it says ''reconnecting" for maybe 10-15 seconds. Then I am kicked back to main menu and my character has only the items from when I first logged in to that server except WITHOUT THE ZK CAR, so I rejoin server and I am killed by zombies in a seemingly random spot near where i was before, I rejoin again and pick up my loot and also notice that the other's person's loot is not there, almost like time rewinded itself because I know for a fact he did not have time to come back to pick it up and also zombies that were previously dead in that area are all respawned. I think that is as much detail as I can give. I'm not sure why there isn't more posts or any kind of service alert because every single other person I talked to is having the exact same issue, so I decided to come post here about it. Game is like unplayable right now....

Hey! First of all thank you for your comment.

I have checked your account but is there a reason you play on EU servers mostly? I mean, you have high ping to these servers which is pretty much the start of what causes everything you reported.

Maybe it's better we jump in your case through a support ticket? Please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

The real question is, were you playing on private servers or official servers AND has this experience been changed after patch 2.18 in a way of where you have higher ping for example?

Best Regards,

Sven

The issue I explained has not even happened to me on on any other servers the US servers so far,I have continued playing since my post, it has not happened again but then again I haven't had much interaction with other players either and I'm not sure what causes it to happen. I play on almost all 4 regions servers premiums, that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I know that when I play on other servers than US that I have higher ping and worse connection etc... this is normal and it's not the issue. There are only 2 V1 servers on US so naturally I like to play on the other few V1's servers that are available. I think this is also the case for the guy ''JKS'' who had posted first about the issue above me ? I believe he was also on his own home servers when it happened ? hope this info helps. And no this was not private servers this was only on PREMIUM servers which is mostly what I play on. And this is new from patch 2.18 because before in all of my playing time I never had the game freeze while it said ''Reconnecting'' with a circle that was loading and then kicked. Any time I was ever kicked from a game the game simply froze/stopped and then your loading into main menu and then it says something like ''disconnected from server'' etc... trying to be as specific as I can

Edited by xtetsuox

We are quickly rolling out another hotfix + server restart to fix the following issues: Spawns in PVP Servers, Issues with the Event server and other major server performance issues. Also fixed some client-sided things. Downtime will be minimal.

Server downtime is a little bit extended. Hold on a little longer. Thanks for your patience.

I had the weird boomerang event this morning, got in my car got about half way from nato to Boulder when game crashed out Loaded back in and I was back at NATO surrounded by Zombies luckily for me I survived. Oh and the Frame Rate Jumps from 135 to 10 freezing my Character but not the game Ping rate never changes.

Edited by 135814n

Cars are still flipping like crazy when turning, is it supposed to be like that?

Plus, the bug that causes you to teleport high when exiting vehicle is still here, happened to me yersterday.

8 minutes ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

Cars do not work in reverse. They just sit still while tires spin

With what vehicle in particular? We just tried every car..

1 hour ago, Sven said:

With what vehicle in particular? We just tried every car..

I have tried literally every car as I stated lol
But usually I end up finding a buggy or dragster most of the time.

Also, I subscribed to Krissy's Twitch and did not receive the unique skins promised for subbing, learned or otherwise, could you look into this please?
My game account is MrSuspiciousX

27 minutes ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

I have tried literally every car as I stated lol
But usually I end up finding a buggy or dragster most of the time.

Also, I subscribed to Krissy's Twitch and did not receive the unique skins promised for subbing, learned or otherwise, could you look into this please?
My game account is MrSuspiciousX

Can you be more specific? You are saying there is an issue with the vehicles where you are unable to drive backwards. Are you sure? We have tried this. Maybe you bound the "drive backwards button" to another key??

Also, for sub skins you'll have to contact her. She owns the clan and has to send you an invite. Skins are linked to that clan.

Best Regards,

Sven

Still having major lag issues my Character just freezes frame rate drops to zero this is the worst I have ever experienced can you undo whatever you did that has created this. As soon as you enter your in game inventory to strip out the ammo from weapons the frame rate drops when you drop weapons everything locks up. I'm playing on Potato despite the fact my PC and Graphics would let me play on High I turned off Item physics again and I don't use fast load. I haven't added or removed anything from my system and it played reasonably well on Version 2.17. Should I just wait the customary 15 days for Hot patch 2.xxxx  to appear.

4 hours ago, 135814n said:

Still having major lag issues my Character just freezes frame rate drops to zero this is the worst I have ever experienced can you undo whatever you did that has created this. As soon as you enter your in game inventory to strip out the ammo from weapons the frame rate drops when you drop weapons everything locks up. I'm playing on Potato despite the fact my PC and Graphics would let me play on High I turned off Item physics again and I don't use fast load. I haven't added or removed anything from my system and it played reasonably well on Version 2.17. Should I just wait the customary 15 days for Hot patch 2.xxxx  to appear.

This is the exact issue I am encountering. FPS drops to zero when accessing backpack. This time I was frozen in place for approximately 2 minutes till I was able to move. Once again I was lucky in that I was in a safe place and could not be killed by zombies. I've encountered similar problems after a patch in the past. but as 135814n says, it's the worst I've ever encountered. I'm playing on the NA servers. The server I play on is Colorado V2 PVE Server US. I was going to test the performance of vehicles, but decided to leave the game because it's frustrating to freeze when trying to clear space in your backpack. I will open a support ticket to see if I can get some kind of answer from them.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

5 hours ago, Sven said:

Can you be more specific? You are saying there is an issue with the vehicles where you are unable to drive backwards. Are you sure? We have tried this. Maybe you bound the "drive backwards button" to another key??

Positive, vehicle is totally stopped, I have NOT changed the bind keys in anyway

7 hours ago, Sven said:

Also, for sub skins you'll have to contact her. She owns the clan and has to send you an invite. Skins are linked to that clan.

And how exactly do I contact her? I don't know her forum name, she wont accept an in-game request, and she didn't acknowledge any attempts at asking about the invite during the stream I subbed.
Could you ask her to message me please on the forum here?

1. I have FPS Drops too. My fps fall from 80 to 20-30, mostly when players are nearby (on Rocky Ford). I have talk with much players yesterday, they all got lags and fps drops. (I can make a video, then you need)

2. And the Advantage with the bad Connection Players they kill you behind the shield (then you placing) is still here. You Need a Video from this too?? (Its better than before patch, but still there)

3. i think the imrpove of the IMITAR was not good, this AR was even before the patch realease the most popular AR weapon (because it´s fast and you can easy use a macro for this gun -.-). I see only one Person which wanted a better IMITAR in this Forum, and he is have rapid fire too.
My Suggestion for this would be: make the weapon more worse OR removed this Gun from this game BUT make not the best AR in game better than before for this Kids which not can Play without rapid fire or clickprogramms....

Edited by Freddy D

Just uploaded an explanation video about the new clan territory system! If the patch notes are not enough information I highly recommend to watch this video!