Sven

Patch 2.18

128 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, K 0 0 L said:

Svenna, yes I did read that and the rest. You ask for feed back, we give . Dont shoot if you dont like what we write. Its just sugestions?

Not shooting at all. Not sure what you mean with this.

Either way;

Any more ideas of things we could do?

9 minutes ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

So according to the patch notes "Shane" is available? Explain how is he available when he is still locked in create/customize character and he is not available in the marketplace?

Edit: NVM, I misread the notes. *facepalm* Great job on the patch!

HAHA. He wil be available some time soon! Keep en eye out on our social media channels for this.

1 hour ago, linvus said:

So far overall performance is better BUT
-Main menu fps is terrible (15-20) especially when im rotating character  
+ingame fps is better

-navigating through characters is plain badly done, i liked old system more than the current one.

-Expected more territories to be claimed (Varo definitely requires one because was always pvp there). Boulder territory flag is on super bad spot, i would place it on top of the main bridge because people pvp there and not inside of town. (I really wonder do you play your own game because why would you place flag in place nobody visits and is guarded by Super zombie, has no cover and must-waste 2-3 DX to get cover from SZ)

-Expected more when it comes to fog, IT IS better but it should be removed completely or reduce the opacity even more.

Thanks for your feedback! Expect some WAY better performance boost in patch 2.19 where we will do some particular updates regarding this. (not sure what I can share yet, sorry)

What do you think we could do to improve the new character selection UI?

The reason we did not add THAT much territories yet is mainly cause it's kind of still "beta". So expect more soon depending on how things go.

Best Regards,

Sven

4 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Hi,where is the new pvp maps?

They will be released throughout the upcoming weeks / days.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, filthymick said:

Triple xp/dollars is not active for Extreme premium. Any ETA of when this will go into effect?

We are aware of this. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to be able to fix it tomorrow morning!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sven said:

We are aware of this. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to be able to fix it tomorrow morning!

No worries, thanks for the quick reply!

Spawns on PvP-Servers are fucked up!

Change it or make a 1x1 Map , its the same. Or make a Rep Trading Option, where you can trade weapons/dx/riots for Reputation. Kappa

Edited by Kiroo

@Sven

Make all characters  accessible with 1 click so it doesnt require me to actually press 'change character'. And make 'Access GI' button much larger and find its special place on interface because thats where 100% of players click before joining open-world or any mode.
Same goes for KDA and REPUTATION,make it more visible and special, other information about character specifics are not that useful or intresting.

Best wishes

@Silenterror Mind unbanning me from discord  yet turd? You did that for no reason and i didnt violate the rules, peace.

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, linvus said:

@Sven

Make all characters  accessible with 1 click so it doesnt require me to actually press 'change character'. And make 'Access GI' button much larger and find its special place on interface because thats where 100% of players click before joining open-world or any mode.
Same goes for KDA and REPUTATION,make it more visible and special, other information about character specifics are not that useful or intresting.

Best wishes

@Silenterror Mind unbanning me from discord  yet turd? You did that for no reason and i didnt violate the rules, peace.

You could make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ also for request about unban requests from the Discord. Don't know why you are banned but I do know we don't just randomly ban people. Just make a support ticket and support can resolve your case there.

Thanks for your feedback about the UI changes. I have saved this and will bring this up in one of our next meetings.

Best Regards,

Sven

3 minutes ago, Sven said:

You could make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ also for request about unban requests from the Discord. Don't know why you are banned but I do know we don't just randomly ban people. Just make a support ticket and support can resolve your case there.

Thanks for your feedback about the UI changes. I have saved this and will bring this up in one of our next meetings.

Best Regards,

Sven

Its not a huge deal anyway and im off of it, just write down somewhere these tips about UI somewhere and i will be more than thankful <3 

21 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

What do you feel needs changing in Survival right now?

Let me be honest with you and it's gonna be REALLY simple:  make survival like ISS World!!

I don't care if it was a different team etc. Just do it. Copy it. Paste it. Deliver it. You want more players and more in survival? That's the only way I see

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, linvus said:

Its not a huge deal anyway and im off of it, just write down somewhere these tips about UI somewhere and i will be more than thankful <3 

Of course. Feedback is feedback. Just made sure to save it! :) Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Lost on you said:

Let me be honest with you and it's gonna be REALLY simple:  make survival like ISS World!!

I don't care if it was a different team etc. Just do it. Copy it. Paste it. Deliver it. You want more players and more in survival? That's the only way I see

What things from "ISS World" would you like to see? Just wondering. I know a little bit how it is but just wondering what exactly the things are YOU like.

Thanks for your answers guys!

Best Regards,

Sven

5 hours ago, Sven said:

HAHA. He wil be available some time soon! Keep en eye out on our social media channels for this.

By the way, why does it looks like his groin is at his knees? xD
He looks as though his pants are about to fall off lol

By the way, I have seen video and screens from Newz Thailand version and it has a TON more content. Why is that? Some of the stuff they have is really cool looking, an I feel as though some of it would draw more players on this version.

Example, they have character skins in creation/customize that make you look like a zombie, and a recent-ish event they did offered a shark costume and pirate themed armors/ armor skins, and the Tyrant Boss is back in it. Is that version a testing ground for content before the other regions get it? Just curious :)

Not sure what's happening with the new patch?  My private server is erratic, trouble with disconnects. Zombie movement erratic when I do get in then the disconnect comes quickly.  Second restart of Steam and game works ok now.  Must have been a server restart as the loot is absent. It'll come back I'm sure.

Edited by Blues78
Situation improved

Hey all!

One question about the small 2.18 v2 (ca. 30-40mb) download after the first big one. 

my av found a virus in the newz.exe. is that normal? no one else got that? 

I use avira antivir. 

wkr 

daYorKi

Edited by daYorKi

7 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

By the way, I have seen video and screens from Newz Thailand version and it has a TON more content. Why is that? Some of the stuff they have is really cool looking, an I feel as though some of it would draw more players on this version.

Example, they have character skins in creation/customize that make you look like a zombie, and a recent-ish event they did offered a shark costume and pirate themed armors/ armor skins, and the Tyrant Boss is back in it. Is that version a testing ground for content before the other regions get it? Just curious :)

True. We are going to focus on more "unique" content from now on though; for example; the new SVD Shark Attack. Did you see it? :)

4 hours ago, Blues78 said:

Not sure what's happening with the new patch?  My private server is erratic, trouble with disconnects. Zombie movement erratic when I do get in then the disconnect comes quickly.  Second restart of Steam and game works ok now.  Must have been a server restart as the loot is absent. It'll come back I'm sure.

We are aware. You are talking about the NA private server right?

We are rolling out a server hotfix + restart any time soon at this moment.

1 hour ago, daYorKi said:

Hey all!

One question about the small 2.18 v2 (ca. 30-40mb) download after the first big one. 

my av found a virus in the newz.exe. is that normal? no one else got that? 

I use avira antivir. 

wkr 

daYorKi

We are aware. In contact with Avira to fix this. Can you add the .exe to the ignore list for now? Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your comment!

Best Regards,

Sven

Server are restarting now to fix the issues. Stay tuned! Also, adding the new South American server! :smiley:

Servers are back online. Extreme / Deluxe GD / XP issues have been fixed. Also added the new South American server and fixed some crashes / performance issues.

my private server is giving trouble when I'm running the zombies with a car to kill with the grenade, first they do not run behind the car, they stop, and when I can get together a fifth of the zombies I've collected before,
the server hangs, and the game closes. I rented the server for 90 days, but if it stays that way, I will not want to. You've been warned of this, the zombies are slow, it seems like sleeping.

29 minutes ago, MARKAO VIDALOKA said:

my private server is giving trouble when I'm running the zombies with a car to kill with the grenade, first they do not run behind the car, they stop, and when I can get together a fifth of the zombies I've collected before,
the server hangs, and the game closes. I rented the server for 90 days, but if it stays that way, I will not want to. You've been warned of this, the zombies are slow, it seems like sleeping.

Do you still get this issue as we speak? We made an update this morning to improve this issue. 

1. i still dying behind the riot shield from players with bad connection when i´m placing a shield...

2. Rocky Ford spawns are more AIDS when before (now its ONLY spawnfighting) 

3. is the lighting in survival changed? - i notice no differences

4. what is with the players who have buy  the LIMITED(!!! :D)  QBZ skin before the Weekend event? They got nothing?! There must be another solution