Sven

Patch 2.18

128 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Lavadava said:

Hey Sven,

I'm very excited about the new patch!  Any updates on server status?  Thanks!

Almost done. Sorry.

would it be possible to possibly give lifetime premium members a discount to bus fares? i believe that would be a fitting reward...

10 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

You said "added prison to survival mode" How does it look? :o

You'll see by yourself later when the patch is ready :) 

49 minutes ago, Lavadava said:

Hey Sven,

I'm very excited about the new patch!  Any updates on server status?  Thanks!

How will the new shark svd skin be obtained?

20 minutes ago, Lavadava said:

How will the new shark svd skin be obtained?

We will announce later on Social Media channels! :)

5 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

As I see it, you are expecting to gain more rewards for a previous purchase.

Atleast I would expect not to lose rewards from my previous purchase...

15 hours ago, Sven said:

See it like when you buy clothes from a store and if you spent 200€ you get a t-shirt for free. This is a one time thing, that you can only get this way, but that's it.

And then they want cut a hole in the free tshirt and you dont get it.

Also, I have forever premium and I didnt buy it with GC, it was only the lifetime premium. Just saying. 

Thanks for taking the time to respond to all the comments on those patchnotes, Sven, means a lot!

We are aware of the issues / lagging players in Official Servers. We are currently working on a solution. Stay tuned.

25 minutes ago, nightfall said:

where are the new pvp maps ?

The new PVP maps are more like "Event" maps. They will be mainly playable during the different weekend events we plan to make! :) 

22 hours ago, Sven said:

Tweaked the respawn system to make sure that players can't abuse it.

the tweaked system will come? because the system is still broke ( edit the spawns and the respawn time or remove it completely )

i test the system in clearview and the spawns are horrible 

if u die bh the pd u will spawn in the south , if u die in the south u will spawn on the sniper hill , if u die on the machnic u will spawn on the campos site near the burned trees and if u die behind the small mechanic u will spawn close to the bus station :D 

but i like the new menu and the clan territories thing and RIO looks nice

Client hotfix is released. Please download this update.

We are quickly doing a server restart to fix the server performance issues. Downtime will be minimal.

Server restart done. Fixed: Clan territories bugs, major server performance issues, friends menu bug and pvp servers GD amounts.

Seams like a good update, but yes I do think as some guys here that "premium forewer" Legendary account" should have some more benefits than a skin or a spray badge. I do like the game and bought first lifetime premium, but my account have also bought Legendary account. So yes some ekstra benefits like more slots should be in order. Legendary accounts should also be avilable to take the bus system for free, same with lifetime premium, its just a fair thing to give back that dont cost the game to much. Its all about take and give , and so far have players given much more support than gain benefits. But hey,  this is my 2 cent .

Peace out!

Good afternoon, I'm trying with a friend to get a good part of the achievements of the game, during several successful conquests, I realized that I'm not getting the achievements Superman! And Ican'tsee!, Spray  &  Pray! And  SprayePray! II.

Looking for searching the forum, find out you already have reports of the same problem.

http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/422-patch-notes-20170623/&tab=comments#comment-2982

In this part also informs that the group system in Battle Royale has been deactivated, that way being impossible to obtain the conquests of fair form.

It would be possible to correct the bugs of the achievements and remove the achievements that are no longer possible to be obtained, thus making it possible to obtain 100% of the achievements of the game fairly.

Thank you very much for the attention and I have a lot of fun playing the game and chasing the conquests.

1 hour ago, K 0 0 L said:

Seams like a good update, but yes I do think as some guys here that "premium forewer" Legendary account" should have some more benefits than a skin or a spray badge. I do like the game and bought first lifetime premium, but my account have also bought Legendary account. So yes some ekstra benefits like more slots should be in order. Legendary accounts should also be avilable to take the bus system for free, same with lifetime premium, its just a fair thing to give back that dont cost the game to much. Its all about take and give , and so far have players given much more support than gain benefits. But hey,  this is my 2 cent .

Peace out!

KOOL! Thanks for your advanced explanation. However, did you read this:

20 hours ago, Sven said:

Actually already had this discussion before but i'll gladly re-address this:

The forever premium account type is NOT an account subscription. When buying the 200€ GC package your account will get GC and IN ADDITION "forever premium". See it like when you buy clothes from a store and if you spent 200€ you get a t-shirt for free. This is a one time thing, that you can only get this way, but that's it.

In our game it's even better. You don't "just" get the t-shirt but also WAY more GC when buying this package compared to the other packages + you get for ever premium. Basically EVEN MORE WORTH THIS. But once again: That's it.

Just wondering.. Let's discuss some more idea's!

27 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:
Good afternoon, I'm trying with a friend to get a good part of the achievements of the game, during several successful conquests, I realized that I'm not getting the achievements Superman! And Ican'tsee!, Spray  &  Pray! And  SprayePray! II.

Looking for searching the forum, find out you already have reports of the same problem.

http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/422-patch-notes-20170623/&tab=comments#comment-2982

In this part also informs that the group system in Battle Royale has been deactivated, that way being impossible to obtain the conquests of fair form.

It would be possible to correct the bugs of the achievements and remove the achievements that are no longer possible to be obtained, thus making it possible to obtain 100% of the achievements of the game fairly.

Thank you very much for the attention and I have a lot of fun playing the game and chasing the conquests.

Thanks! I have re-addressed this!

So far overall performance is better BUT
-Main menu fps is terrible (15-20) especially when im rotating character  
+ingame fps is better

-navigating through characters is plain badly done, i liked old system more than the current one.

-Expected more territories to be claimed (Varo definitely requires one because was always pvp there). Boulder territory flag is on super bad spot, i would place it on top of the main bridge because people pvp there and not inside of town. (I really wonder do you play your own game because why would you place flag in place nobody visits and is guarded by Super zombie, has no cover and must-waste 2-3 DX to get cover from SZ)

-Expected more when it comes to fog, IT IS better but it should be removed completely or reduce the opacity even more.

Edited by linvus

Svenna, yes I did read that and the rest. You ask for feed back, we give . Dont shoot if you dont like what we write. Its just sugestions?

So according to the patch notes "Shane" is available? Explain how is he available when he is still locked in create/customize character and he is not available in the marketplace?

Edit: NVM, I misread the notes. *facepalm* Great job on the patch!

Edited by MrSuspiciousX
  • Haha 1