Sven

Patch 2.18

128 posts in this topic

the loudout decrease kinda screws traders, like im a hardcore trader and so are my friends, we use all 10 loadout slots for trading with each one with different guns we trade or armors, kinda screwing us, but w/e not like its gonna matter what we say. 

also the thompson speed and damage decrease was kinda dumb to, like it felt perfect, me and my friends feel like it was fine. probably just those thai babies complaining they cant get kills, but cool. not like people who arnt staff get any say. since kazmight and silent only tell you what THEY like from our ideas, not the whole as a community.

Edited by thebutcher
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, Zecrasta said:

Also, if you reduce benefits of regular premium do you think maybe you could at least a little more benefit for the forever premium?

Here we reworked the Account Subscription. The Lifetime Prenium is something different, that's an account type not an account subscription :P But of course, we will think about something for the lifetime premium aswell! :) 

2 hours ago, UnfaithfulZ said:

Great job Team. Very smart marketing with the rollout of the Deluxe and Extreme accounts by the way. +1 on this. It now provides a purpose. :)

The new PVP smalls will be a great addition. I've been talking this over with clan mates about having smaller maps. +1000000000 :-D

Great job folks. Keep it up!

We will keep adding more variety of PVP maps mainly until competitive is done. Glad you like the changes! Thanks for letting us know! <3

2 hours ago, Zecrasta said:

Also, if you reduce benefits of regular premium do you think maybe you could at least a little more benefit for the forever premium?

What would you have in mind? Keep in mind forever premium is NOT an account subscription.

2 hours ago, thebutcher said:

the loudout decrease kinda screws traders, like im a hardcore trader and so are my friends, we use all 10 loadout slots for trading with each one with different guns we trade or armors, kinda screwing us, but w/e not like its gonna matter what we say. 

also the thompson speed and damage decrease was kinda dumb to, like it felt perfect, me and my friends feel like it was fine. probably just those thai babies complaining they cant get kills, but cool. not like people who arnt staff get any say. since kazmight and silent only tell you what THEY like from our ideas, not the whole as a community.

I mean if you are already like "what ever its not gonna matter what we say" then why are you making this comment in first place? I mean, it's hard for me to agree to people who give up after typing one sentence. Don't get me wrong here, you have a good point and I respect your opinion but DONT give up after 1 sentence. It makes it harder to see this through.

Thanks for your feedback about the Thompson. I will use this for further improvements!

Why are you saying this about Kazmight? What did he do to make you think / say this? I'd like to know. As you can see based on my reply here it's not just kazmight / silent dealing with this.

1 hour ago, Chief_Plasma24 said:

okay, thx 

please make him drop gc skin boxes Kappa

Sure thing! Next patch! Kappa

1 hour ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

HYPERINO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Svena69Cheers

<3 Thanks for the help with testing my friend!

9 minutes ago, IamBananaJoe said:

Well done guys.

Thanks Joe! :D

• Love 1

49 minutes ago, Sven said:

What would you have in mind? Keep in mind forever premium is NOT an account subscription.

Possibly give the lifetime more loadouts, maybe like a monthly gd skinbox, or just something. I feel they deserve a little extra then just the basic premium

10 minutes ago, Zecrasta said:

Possibly give the lifetime more loadouts, maybe like a monthly gd skinbox, or just something. I feel they deserve a little extra then just the basic premium

Actually already had this discussion before but i'll gladly re-address this:

The forever premium account type is NOT an account subscription. When buying the 200€ GC package your account will get GC and IN ADDITION "forever premium". See it like when you buy clothes from a store and if you spent 200€ you get a t-shirt for free. This is a one time thing, that you can only get this way, but that's it.

In our game it's even better. You don't "just" get the t-shirt but also WAY more GC when buying this package compared to the other packages + you get for ever premium. Basically EVEN MORE WORTH THIS. But once again: That's it.

• Love 1

Survival Updates:

OVERALL:

• Slightly increased the item despawn cooldown in survival. This means it takes now a little bit longer for items to despawn.

ADDITIONS:

• Added a new backpack just for the Survival game mode called the: "Leather Backpack". (Here is a preview of how it looks: https://gyazo.com/7c10bb53568b5ed8bb73ec79f5eb398f) This backpack will be findable and craftable for 5 leather and 10 cloth. It is a little bit smaller than the large backpack.

COLORADO:

• Added random zombie hordes/groups in random forests. Watch out when using the auto run feature!
  • Added a new location to the map: The prison.
  • Updated the overall lighting due to community feedback. Now we will wait for your feedback.

FIXES:

• Fixed a crash related to the arrow crafting recipes.

Poor update overall from a player who went from open world to survival, you disappoint as always

54 minutes ago, Lost on you said:

Survival Updates:

OVERALL:

• Slightly increased the item despawn cooldown in survival. This means it takes now a little bit longer for items to despawn.

ADDITIONS:

• Added a new backpack just for the Survival game mode called the: "Leather Backpack". (Here is a preview of how it looks: https://gyazo.com/7c10bb53568b5ed8bb73ec79f5eb398f) This backpack will be findable and craftable for 5 leather and 10 cloth. It is a little bit smaller than the large backpack.

COLORADO:

• Added random zombie hordes/groups in random forests. Watch out when using the auto run feature!
  • Added a new location to the map: The prison.
  • Updated the overall lighting due to community feedback. Now we will wait for your feedback.

FIXES:

• Fixed a crash related to the arrow crafting recipes.

Poor update overall from a player who went from open world to survival, you disappoint as always

What do you feel needs changing in Survival right now?

4 hours ago, BruhHoldMyBeer said:

Still see forever premium is still being ignored in these "Subscriptions" updates.... Sucks that I brought this to your attention a long time ago on twitter and nothing ever came of

Correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't 'Forever Premium' a one time only payment? Those of us that purchase the other premium accounts pay for it EVERY MONTH. So now you believe that you should get extra benefits for something you paid for a while ago? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Ahhh yes. I just went back and took another look at your wonderful screenshot. I see it's dated on 7 Dec 2017. Just about 6 months ago.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs

9 hours ago, Zecrasta said:

As I said to BruhHoldMyBeer, Why should something that you paid for a while ago get more rewards. As Sven said and I completely agree... quote...

9 hours ago, Sven said:

See it like when you buy clothes from a store and if you spent 200€ you get a t-shirt for free. This is a one time thing, that you can only get this way, but that's it.

As I see it, you are expecting to gain more rewards for a previous purchase.

4 hours ago, BruhHoldMyBeer said:

Still see forever premium is still being ignored in these "Subscriptions" updates.... Sucks that I brought this to your attention a long time ago on twitter and nothing ever came of it 15d7de1bfef6c854fcdcaf1350a4df76.png
https://gyazo.com/15d7de1bfef6c854fcdcaf1350a4df76

22 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't 'Forever Premium' a one time only payment? Those of us that purchase the other premium accounts pay for it EVERY MONTH. So now you believe that you should get extra benefits for something you paid for a while ago? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Ahhh yes. I just went back and took another look at your wonderful screenshot. I see it's dated on 7 Dec 2017. Just about 6 months ago.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

13 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

As I said to BruhHoldMyBeer, Why should something that you paid for a while ago get more rewards. As Sven said and I completely agree... quote...

As I see it, you are expecting to gain more rewards for a previous purchase.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9 hours ago, Sven said:

Actually already had this discussion before but i'll gladly re-address this:

The forever premium account type is NOT an account subscription. When buying the 200€ GC package your account will get GC and IN ADDITION "forever premium". See it like when you buy clothes from a store and if you spent 200€ you get a t-shirt for free. This is a one time thing, that you can only get this way, but that's it.

In our game it's even better. You don't "just" get the t-shirt but also WAY more GC when buying this package compared to the other packages + you get for ever premium. Basically EVEN MORE WORTH THIS. But once again: That's it.

Patch day today! Are you guys ready?! Good news is that our new SA Servers have also arrived! #staytuned

Great patch, what about missions (would give big boost to survival). They can be easy and give players something new to log in back each day.

for example:

day 1: kill 150 zombies - reward 1 melee, 5 bandages, 1 CO4

day 2: collect 100 cloth - reward 5 painkillers, large backpack

day 3: collect 1 airdrop - reward 5000 xp

day 4: kill 150 zombies in Campus + 150 zombies in Frosty Pines - reward Kstyle nvg + 1 melee + 10 painkiller

day 5: kill 2 super zombies in Norad - reward kstyle nvg + custom + 5 antis

day 6-7: kill 5 players - reward 5000 xp + 5x stanag30 + mtv + m9 nvg

its just an example but something built in would give players each day something to go after and they would have fun doing it + it would move people from one place to another across the map (since you added hordes to woods it would make sense)

5 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

What do you feel needs changing in Survival right now?

It's not about changing, it's about adding things. 

1 hour ago, Sven said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5 hours ago, BruhHoldMyBeer said:

Toujours voir pour toujours la prime est encore ignorée dans ces mises à jour "Abonnements" .... Suce que j'ai porté cela à votre attention il y a longtemps sur twitter et rien n'en est jamais venu  15d7de1bfef6c854fcdcaf1350a4df76.png
https://gyazo.com/15d7de1bfef6c854fcdcaf1350a4df76

It should be possible to buy gc or gd independently subscriptions ...

Il y a 14 minutes, Sven a déclaré:

Les serveurs sont actuellement en panne pour le patch 2.18. Restez à l'écoute pour d'autres mises à jour. Plus d'infos:

Il devrait être possible d'acheter ou de recevoir des abonnements ...

2 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Even though it is a one time payment it shows that people were willing to support the game they liked and wanted to play. And as far as my screen shot goes why even say "we will think about it" and then go back on that and say pretty much "Sucks to suck you paid either 100$ or 200$ thanks and have a nice day" Thats what it sounds like to me when I see this

11 hours ago, Sven said:

Even if it isnt a subscription it should be its own subscription. As its a dollar amount alot of people wont/arent willing to drop for. 

6 minutes ago, BruhHoldMyBeer said:

Even though it is a one time payment it shows that people were willing to support the game they liked and wanted to play. And as far as my screen shot goes why even say "we will think about it" and then go back on that and say pretty much "Sucks to suck you paid either 100$ or 200$ thanks and have a nice day" Thats what it sounds like to me when I see this

Even if it isnt a subscription it should be its own subscription. As its a dollar amount alot of people wont/arent willing to drop for. 

True. But you don't pay for this monthly, do you?

2 minutes ago, Sven said:

True. But you don't pay for this monthly, do you?

Could be a one time subscription cause thats what it pretty much is. Is a one time payment for premium.