Sven

DevBlog - Weapons Rework

59 posts in this topic

Dear Community,

 

LET US KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK ABOUT WEAPON STATISTICS BY COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD.

 

Another dev blog! I'd like to keep it short again while still keeping you all up-to-date. First of all I'd like to let you all know that by today we are testing and finalizing patch 2.18. This means that after the weekend we should be close to release patch 2.18!

For me patch 2.18 is already finished when it comes to my tasks in the development. This is also why I am starting this dev blog now as I am continuing for patch 2.19 where we one thing I will aim for is: The rework of a lot of 'custom' guns.

Now, there is 2 major problems with some 'custom' later-added guns in New Z:

  1. Majority is not optimized.
  2. Most of the weapons are not used by players due problems such as: not looking good, not good statistics, attachment issues, performance issues, animation issues etc.

Basically there is stuff that needs to get fixed mainly where I'll have to rework these guns. In the meanwhile I have gathered feedback from the community together with some other staff to rework the weapons in the best way possible. Weapons I currently have on the list and what's aimed to be fixed is as following:

  • AK12 - This weapon is SUPER unoptimized. Has to be replaced with a newer (optimized) model. Therefor automatically attachments, animations etc will be reworked. Also aim to improve statistics so the weapon becomes more 'worth it' to use.
  • M4A1 - This weapon is also quite unoptimized. Has attachment problems and barrel does not look good. Basically this results in having to rework the entire gun as well. Statistics are find for this weapon though.
  • AS VAL - No one uses this gun. Model has some issues. Statistics are bad. Will be reworked entirely.
  • FN Scar Red Stalker - Didn't had the right model in TPS and physics issues. This I actually already fixed for patch 2.18.
  • QLB 06 - The weapon is just "too big" in first person and takes up too much space. Also need to fix that skins work for this weapon. Shouldn't take much time.
  • M200 - Unoptimized, needs to be reworked entirely.
  • SVU - Unoptimized, needs to be reworked entirely.
  • AMR2  - Unoptimized, needs to be reworked entirely.
  • STI Eagle Elite - Model has to be changed as it's literally the same as a Jericho pistol.
  • TEC 9  - Unoptimized, needs to be reworked entirely. Also need to fix sounds and improve quality overall.
  • Thompson - Actually this is already done for patch 2.18: I reworked the iron sight from 2D to 3D. Also reworked icon. This weapon is already finished.
  • VSS Compact - Not sure what to do with this gun but I have some feedback that I will use to improve the statistics of the gun.
  • Scar H - I do plan on reworking this gun. Planning on entirely reworking this weapon. I have feedback for this gun but all more feedback and idea's are always welcome!
  • FN FAL - Will be reworked entirely.

Note: I am asking all of you who read this if you have any ideas for a particular gun please let me know in the comments!

If I missed any weapons you think should be fixed / reworked / changed let me know in the comments.

On 1-6-2018 at 1:23 PM, Sven said:

UPDATE #1:

After some consideration and you guy's feedback we have decided NOT to go with the AK12 model presented earlier. We will now work with the following model:

IWSdoFs.jpg

wYP79aD.jpg

This one doesn't only look better but it's also really an AK12. I'll keep you all updated! :)

On 3-6-2018 at 11:40 PM, Sven said:

UPDATE #2

New AK12 model is getting there! Finishing rest tomorrow. (Animations etc)

BIS7q5H.jpg

On 13-6-2018 at 2:27 PM, Sven said:

UPDATE!

AK 12 has been finished. Moving on to the M200 now.

Plan is to:

  • Change model
  • Custom new scope with new sight (default)
  • Improve sound
  • Improve TPS model
  • Improve physicx
  • Improve animations

Down here you can see a good preview of how the new one looks. (Don't look at the hand placement, I havent done any animations yet)

nAFjmqE.png

SecT1JN.png

On 14-6-2018 at 11:13 AM, Sven said:

UPDATE:

M200 Rework is done. Main reason for this rework was because the original model was too unoptimized. This new model is more optimized.

Going to start on the skins for the M200 now..

 

On 14-6-2018 at 11:32 AM, Sven said:

UPDATE:

Still busy with the m200 skins. Now also reworked the M200 sound. Sounds WAY better now :D

On 14-6-2018 at 3:20 PM, Sven said:

UPDATE:

Picture of the new M200 Chrome! :) Just finished this one.

vnqvaMP.png

On 19-6-2018 at 3:55 PM, Sven said:

UPDATE:

Just finished the AS VAL. This one was a bit easier. Here is some samples of the weapon:

3vlOUTR.png

Jvlohxh.png

jybSoxR.png

On 20-6-2018 at 11:40 AM, Sven said:

UPDATE:

Just finished the AMR2 rework! Just optimized the mesh, other than that no major changes. Funny fact is that this model now is 20 times more optimized. Original (old) model was SUPER UNOPTIMIZED. Stats:

Old model: 80.000 faces (very bad)

New model: 2-3000 faces (very good)

This is a major improvement for FPS and performance. Best part is that the mesh still looks the same after optimizing.

LecLhk7.png

 

On 20-6-2018 at 6:13 PM, Sven said:

UPDATE:

Just finished the replacement for the STI Eagle. This pistol was using the Jericho model since for ever and since the start of New Z we wanted to replace this model with it's own unique one which is what we did! Finally it's different! NOTE: This didn't take any longer than 30 minutes so don't worry. We know this replacement wasn't SUPER important but glad it's done! :)

Also updated the store icon!

zZBuE8H.png

bJTLypA.png

Just now, Sven said:

UPDATE:

Started on the last and final weapon that's currently SUPER UNOPTIMIZED in the game so 100000% needs an update / fix. This time we went for an entire new model and retexture. Will continue on this tomorrow w/ animations & rigging.

MSjcL19.jpg

 

I will keep you all updated along the way through this dev blog!

 

Best Regards,

 

// Sven
// The New Z - Staff Team

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AS VAL is at the Moment a popular AR on Rocky Ford, it´s the fastest AR in the Game. So why are the statistics bad?

With a Compact and a Laser it´s a beast.

And why are the OTS-SVU unoptimized? What are the changes for this gun? I think this gun is good as it is

Edit: Can we find the ak12 after the patch like a normal gun? Now the weapon are not spawning like the EVO in the past

Edited by Freddy D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

AS VAL is at the Moment a popular AR on Rocky Ford, it´s the fastest AR in the Game. So why are the statistics bad?

With a Compact and a Laser it´s a beast.

And why are the OTS-SVU unoptimized? What are the changes for this gun? I think this gun is good as it is

Edit: Can we find the ak12 after the patch like a normal gun? Now the weapon are not spawning like the EVO in the past

Unoptimized could mean a couple things, for example the model of the weapon could be causing minor performance issues. Also after the rework the AK-12 will be spawning again, right now it is disabled like you said because the current state of the weapon is VERY poor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow those are some drastic comments on the state of guns :D

I can see some of those being true, but overall I would not be too negative (from a players perspective)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE MP5-SD ARMA IS WITH SOUND PROBLEMS WHEN USING IN SEMI AUTOMATIC MODE, THE SOUND IS REPEATING, UNTIL YOU RESET THE GAME. I COULD RESOLVE THIS, BECAUSE IT'S VERY USED IN BATTLE ROYALE. THANK YOU

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MARKAO VIDALOKA said:

THE MP5-SD ARMA IS WITH SOUND PROBLEMS WHEN USING IN SEMI AUTOMATIC MODE, THE SOUND IS REPEATING, UNTIL YOU RESET THE GAME. I COULD RESOLVE THIS, BECAUSE IT'S VERY USED IN BATTLE ROYALE. THANK YOU

 

Fixed for upcoming patch 2.18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

Wow those are some drastic comments on the state of guns :D

I can see some of those being true, but overall I would not be too negative (from a players perspective)

True. Gotta face reality and fix it. Mainly made this post to gather even more feedback from community!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Freddy D said:

AS VAL is at the Moment a popular AR on Rocky Ford, it´s the fastest AR in the Game. So why are the statistics bad?

With a Compact and a Laser it´s a beast.

And why are the OTS-SVU unoptimized? What are the changes for this gun? I think this gun is good as it is

Edit: Can we find the ak12 after the patch like a normal gun? Now the weapon are not spawning like the EVO in the past

It's popular but they should make it more balanced.

Example: (+Firerate/-Spread/-Damage)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

I am just wondering do you gather data on the guns like playrate, avg. HS rate, avg damage etc.?

Yes. Also, I have a lot of feedback copy pasted from forums, etc.

Also hope to receive some extra feedback based on this post!

17 minutes ago, DaZeD said:

It's popular but they should make it more balanced.

Example: (+Firerate/-Spread/-Damage)

Thanks for the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Freddy D said:

AS VAL is at the Moment a popular AR on Rocky Ford, it´s the fastest AR in the Game. So why are the statistics bad?

With a Compact and a Laser it´s a beast.

And why are the OTS-SVU unoptimized? What are the changes for this gun? I think this gun is good as it is

Edit: Can we find the ak12 after the patch like a normal gun? Now the weapon are not spawning like the EVO in the past

True. Your feedback is noted! Thanks!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, just to be clear most of the rework here is visually! For example, the as val I will probably ONLY change the model!

Keep up the great feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okey I have spent about an hour checking stats and coming up with the gun balance from a gameplay standpoint.

I think there generally are quite a few categories to put the guns into and in my opinion the AK-line is pretty well designed arround that with one in every segment and with a clear role.

 

Civilian-loot Guns: Guns that you can theoretically use and find everywhere, but are usually swapped to better ones during the process of looting   -> AK 74M

Close Combat guns: Guns with high firerate to melt people while camping corners or playing Rocky PvP  -> AKS 74U

Ranged guns: Tapping or Burst fire to take down targets from long distance -> AN94

High Class/Allrounders: Good at a lot of stuff, overall good stats  -> AKM

Niche picks/ Special ones: Guns that have something unique and stand out  ->  AK47 (high damage, no attachments)

 

We are left with all the STANAG guns plus AS FAL and G36. In my opinion having different ammo should qualify for an overall stronger gun, because you have to go the extra mile and get thát ammo. A good example is the fact that the AS FAL absolutely dumpsters the Honey Badger in EVERY aspect. This is totally ok though, because Honeys use STANAG and therefor ar the "easy option". Even though the Honey might be a bit too weak, it is ok from a balance point of view. The G36 on the other hand has nothing to stand out. No stat or special stuff, just more "work" gathering the ammo.

 

The remaining ARs were really tricky and before trying to put them in catregorys, I compared them based on their stats and in a table:

e8tNcl5.png

 

This table can be used to create a final ranking or add factors or values based on your very own preferences. When you want to play Rocky PVP, you rather focus on Fire rate and damage. When playing AR only servers, the spread and decay for longer range fights comes into play much more. To me personally spread and fire rate are way more important than recoil or decay, but that is where your own playstyle comes into the equation.

I will try to put the guns in the categories I introduced earlier:

Civilian: None from the above, civilian guns are others like M16, M4, CQC, Masada or Nightstalker as they are all totally outperformed by at least one of the guns in my picture.

Close Combat: AS FAL > FAMAS > QBZ   The FAL just straight up whoops the other guns not just in that category. It is also Silenced which is an advantage in my books. The QBZ on the other hand gets pooped on everywhere. Those two might be a balance issue where the Famas is OK

Ranged: Red Stalker > Sig Sauer  This subsection is pretty well balanced just because the redstalker is more rare so the difference in power actually makes a lot of sense

High class/Allrounder:  AUG  <-> L85 <-> TAR  Those are the guns that can be usefull in both close combar and long range. It is up to the player to use it well. Even in this subcategory there is a clear balance with AUG going rather long range and TAR leaning more towards close combat. I think this is fine as well and the L85 as most "prototype" of all guns should be the center of balance.

Niche Pick: M4A4 with the highest damage of all STANAG guns can be interesting, but I don´t quite understand its role with the fire rate and all the other stats combined

 

Attachments

Well this short part is about the attachments and their role. First of all I honestly believe that all attachments that just boost stats should be auto attached to the gun you carry. I mean there is not reason not to have it attached other than forgetting to do so. It is really painfull to manually attach every time you swap gun. 

Then of course attachments have a major impact on gun balance. TAR or AUG have a major disadvantage as they can not use every attachment. Hence they should natually be stronger than the others when there are no attachements, but with every attachement equipped, the other guns should surpass them. I like the fact that the bonusses given by the attachements are based on percentages though!

 

The biggest questionmark in terms of balancing in my opinion are:

- G36 to weak and not unique enough

- QBZ too weak compared to similar style guns

- AS FAL might be a tat too strong

- Attachement limited guns could be stronger

- All the guns are quite similar and might need a little higher diversification

 

In the end I just have to say based on the numbers the guns are really balanced and I would highly recommend to NOT change too much and totally wreck the ecosystem. Since the playerbase is so small and especially the hardcores and pvp players are a small incestuous group of people, the usage of some guns might be skyrocketing at times, but this is pretty much what other games would call "meta"

 

Love <3

Lauch

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LauchboyI have no words to describe the great work you have done, we thank you very much. We need more people like you who are active in the community and willing to help us create great changes based on your feedback! :xSvena69Cheers<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

Okey I have spent about an hour checking stats and coming up with the gun balance from a gameplay standpoint.

I think there generally are quite a few categories to put the guns into and in my opinion the AK-line is pretty well designed arround that with one in every segment and with a clear role.

 

Civilian-loot Guns: Guns that you can theoretically use and find everywhere, but are usually swapped to better ones during the process of looting   -> AK 74M

Close Combat guns: Guns with high firerate to melt people while camping corners or playing Rocky PvP  -> AKS 74U

Ranged guns: Tapping or Burst fire to take down targets from long distance -> AN94

High Class/Allrounders: Good at a lot of stuff, overall good stats  -> AKM

Niche picks/ Special ones: Guns that have something unique and stand out  ->  AK47 (high damage, no attachments)

 

We are left with all the STANAG guns plus AS FAL and G36. In my opinion having different ammo should qualify for an overall stronger gun, because you have to go the extra mile and get thát ammo. A good example is the fact that the AS FAL absolutely dumpsters the Honey Badger in EVERY aspect. This is totally ok though, because Honeys use STANAG and therefor ar the "easy option". Even though the Honey might be a bit too weak, it is ok from a balance point of view. The G36 on the other hand has nothing to stand out. No stat or special stuff, just more "work" gathering the ammo.

 

The remaining ARs were really tricky and before trying to put them in catregorys, I compared them based on their stats and in a table:

e8tNcl5.png

 

This table can be used to create a final ranking or add factors or values based on your very own preferences. When you want to play Rocky PVP, you rather focus on Fire rate and damage. When playing AR only servers, the spread and decay for longer range fights comes into play much more. To me personally spread and fire rate are way more important than recoil or decay, but that is where your own playstyle comes into the equation.

I will try to put the guns in the categories I introduced earlier:

Civilian: None from the above, civilian guns are others like M16, M4, CQC, Masada or Nightstalker as they are all totally outperformed by at least one of the guns in my picture.

Close Combat: AS FAL > FAMAS > QBZ   The FAL just straight up whoops the other guns not just in that category. It is also Silenced which is an advantage in my books. The QBZ on the other hand gets pooped on everywhere. Those two might be a balance issue where the Famas is OK

Ranged: Red Stalker > Sig Sauer  This subsection is pretty well balanced just because the redstalker is more rare so the difference in power actually makes a lot of sense

High class/Allrounder:  AUG  <-> L85 <-> TAR  Those are the guns that can be usefull in both close combar and long range. It is up to the player to use it well. Even in this subcategory there is a clear balance with AUG going rather long range and TAR leaning more towards close combat. I think this is fine as well and the L85 as most "prototype" of all guns should be the center of balance.

Niche Pick: M4A4 with the highest damage of all STANAG guns can be interesting, but I don´t quite understand its role with the fire rate and all the other stats combined

 

Attachments

Well this short part is about the attachments and their role. First of all I honestly believe that all attachments that just boost stats should be auto attached to the gun you carry. I mean there is not reason not to have it attached other than forgetting to do so. It is really painfull to manually attach every time you swap gun. 

Then of course attachments have a major impact on gun balance. TAR or AUG have a major disadvantage as they can not use every attachment. Hence they should natually be stronger than the others when there are no attachements, but with every attachement equipped, the other guns should surpass them. I like the fact that the bonusses given by the attachements are based on percentages though!

 

The biggest questionmark in terms of balancing in my opinion are:

- G36 to weak and not unique enough

- QBZ too weak compared to similar style guns

- AS FAL might be a tat too strong

- Attachement limited guns could be stronger

- All the guns are quite similar and might need a little higher diversification

 

In the end I just have to say based on the numbers the guns are really balanced and I would highly recommend to NOT change too much and totally wreck the ecosystem. Since the playerbase is so small and especially the hardcores and pvp players are a small incestuous group of people, the usage of some guns might be skyrocketing at times, but this is pretty much what other games would call "meta"

 

Love <3

Lauch

 

 

Thank you so much for all your detailed feedback and ideas!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The weapons are very much, maybe you can take some out..

besides, you can concentrate the weapons in the Bases

it is not necessary the barrel on the roof of the Bus

Kappa

Thank you so much for all your detailed feedback and ideas!

 

Edited by miranda
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sven @Fredaikis @Vintorez @HEARTBREAKER @Silenterror et. al.

I applaud your efforts toward improving the overall performance of the weapons. For those that predominately play PvP, it is needed. And, the rework  of the AK-12 looks great. I am however dismayed that some of the long standing problems I have tried my best to point out are still left unsolved. For example...

1) The over abundance of boulder piles that suddenly appeared so long ago. I was told that this would be taken care of. They are still there and are a hazard to those that drive cross country. <eg. cresting a hill, launching into the air, only to land on top of a stack of boulders and be unable to exit. Having to go through the process of quitting and reloading, and waiting the time it takes to re-enter the game>

2) The fact that vehicles still have no working parking break. Yes, some suggestions have been made to stop a vehicle from rolling away. However, if you exit a vehicle and are not diligent about moving forward and then hitting reverse, your vehicle can still roll away down a hill. This even happens on the slightest incline. On steeper hills however, it is impossible to stop a vehicle unless you work it back and forth trying to find the most level spot to keep it from rolling away. (I bring this up simply for the fact that some airdrops land on a hill and one must be quick enough to gather the loot inside, and then retrieve the vehicle so as to not have someone else grab it and drive away.

3) Availability of vehicles is still up in the air. Are they going to spawn with regularity? or are you going to once again allow them to be purchased in the marketplace. There were some new players inquiring about the availability of vehicles.

4) Overall vehicle handling and durability. What sense does it make to have a vehicle that is faster if you have to struggle and/or keep the speed low so you can actually drive it. Also, why is it still not possible to run down certain zombies. It's like driving into a steel barrier. I do understand that if you try to drive through a hoard that you will not be successful no matter the speed and strength of each vehicle.

and finally...

5) The hit radius for alien and super zombies is still far to great and inconsistent. There are times where simply climbing on top of a shipping container is sufficient to keep from being hit. Other times they can simply swing and score a hit even though you are in the exact same location.

The problems that are still plaguing Survival are a topic for another day.

I hope you all understand what I have tried to address here. I do know it's a lot of ground to cover, but these issues, in my opinion, are holding the game back and are a hinderance to the overall game.

Thanks for listening and Have a Nice Weekend!!! B|

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven @Fredaikis @Vintorez @HEARTBREAKER @Silenterror et. al.

I applaud your efforts toward improving the overall performance of the weapons. For those that predominately play PvP, it is needed. And, the rework  of the AK-12 looks great. I am however dismayed that some of the long standing problems I have tried my best to point out are still left unsolved. For example...

1) The over abundance of boulder piles that suddenly appeared so long ago. I was told that this would be taken care of. They are still there and are a hazard to those that drive cross country. <eg. cresting a hill, launching into the air, only to land on top of a stack of boulders and be unable to exit. Having to go through the process of quitting and reloading, and waiting the time it takes to re-enter the game>

2) The fact that vehicles still have no working parking break. Yes, some suggestions have been made to stop a vehicle from rolling away. However, if you exit a vehicle and are not diligent about moving forward and then hitting reverse, your vehicle can still roll away down a hill. This even happens on the slightest incline. On steeper hills however, it is impossible to stop a vehicle unless you work it back and forth trying to find the most level spot to keep it from rolling away. (I bring this up simply for the fact that some airdrops land on a hill and one must be quick enough to gather the loot inside, and then retrieve the vehicle so as to not have someone else grab it and drive away.

3) Availability of vehicles is still up in the air. Are they going to spawn with regularity? or are you going to once again allow them to be purchased in the marketplace. There were some new players inquiring about the availability of vehicles.

4) Overall vehicle handling and durability. What sense does it make to have a vehicle that is faster if you have to struggle and/or keep the speed low so you can actually drive it. Also, why is it still not possible to run down certain zombies. It's like driving into a steel barrier. I do understand that if you try to drive through a hoard that you will not be successful no matter the speed and strength of each vehicle.

and finally...

5) The hit radius for alien and super zombies is still far to great and inconsistent. There are times where simply climbing on top of a shipping container is sufficient to keep from being hit. Other times they can simply swing and score a hit even though you are in the exact same location.

The problems that are still plaguing Survival are a topic for another day.

I hope you all understand what I have tried to address here. I do know it's a lot of ground to cover, but these issues, in my opinion, are holding the game back and are a hinderance to the overall game.

Thanks for listening and Have a Nice Weekend!!! B|

I'll bring your posts to the staff team as soon as possible. I know you have been great at reporting issues and providing feedback, and I hope you continue to do so.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vintorez said:

I'll bring your posts to the staff team as soon as possible. I know you have been great at reporting issues and providing feedback, and I hope you continue to do so.

As long as I continue playing, I will continue contributing.

Thanks for answering.

Have a fun filled Weekend!!! B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, R4g3quitt69 said:

weapon reworkings are fine but WHEN will the new map be dropped??

Sorry to continue the trend, but it is getting closer and closer. Right now their main concern and focus is to deploy the upcoming patch was as little issues as possible and to improve server performance for players. I think we can agree some much needed bug fixes and a few small new things being added is a good thing and will hold everyone over until the map is finally ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how drastic the changes are going to be for 2.18, but from what I've read you're going to make the Thompson more like a normal SMG or AR, which can be both good and terrible at the same time. I don't see the point of doing anything with the AS VAL. Right now it's perfectly fine, the only people who didn't like that gun is the people who have 10000+ AR's, but got rekt by a different type of gun. Decreasing the spread on the IMI TAR-21 and the AUG was not needed at all, since according to a patch by christmas every gun was supposed to shoot straight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please do not nerf the asval, famas, or thompson.  No one really uses them and i love them.  I swear every patch, the odd guns i use get nerfed even though no ones complaining about them or using them. :( i spent over 40m gd on as val 60 ammo just to read that my 3 main guns are getting nerfed this next patch.

Just don't ever nerf any gun honestly.  No gun is overpowered compared to snipers so why ever make them worse until they are significantly better where they beat snipers more than 60% of the time within 60 meters. As of now it's no where close to that and any non sniper gun will lose to a sniper atleast 98% of the time at 60 meters. All the guns that aren't snipers, tar, aug, or sig, struggle to find any real place in the game... Yet i'm seeing the 2 most popular guns that no ones complaining about being too weak getting buffed... while the unpopular guns are getting nerfed?

I try very very hard to show people there is a wide variety of effective playstyles for new and veteran players to enjoy and have fun with... and i know you guys value mine and everyone's input...  But some of the changes i see in the patch notes feel like you're trying to limit the game more to just snipers, tars, and augs. 

Which i'm also wondering why the supercup was limited to 3 ar's ...  why not allow all of them so people can see the effectiveness of some of them?  Right now players say, tar or augs the best to use so everyone uses it and they don't even consider trying other guns. the supercup could've been a great time to show how good some of the other guns are and could've really opened up a lot more fun encounters in the game..  But again..  seems like were getting dragged back into the same small pool of 1 effective playstyle, use snipers, tar. run past everything else. :/ 

And i didn't see anything about the spawn protection on the quick respawn system.. people don't even have time to put their attachments on before the spawn protection runs out and u get maybe 6-7 meters away from the spawn points before having 3 spawners behind u instantly shooting u even though you just checked and no one was there.

I'm hoping these patch notes are not the final outcome of this patch. I really really hope they aren't.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now