Sven

May 2018 Giveaway #1- Custom Guerilla Fallen Angel Black Night

14 hours ago, miranda said:

why are you deleting my messages? always and always

………..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Miranda this is not a place to write about your tickets or the reasons why you are punished. You have a good day. Regards

4 hours ago, ikar1 said:

when the lotharea is finished ????? 

I do not understand what you mean? If you mean the new map, they are currently working on it to release it as soon as possible <3

Battle royale needing solo and group mode, taking crash all the time, incautious zoombies, map locations that nobody goes for not having something better or at least super zoombies or some new ms only think of skins

13 minutes ago, Deyvid said:

Battle royale needing solo and group mode, taking crash all the time, incautious zoombies, map locations that nobody goes for not having something better or at least super zoombies or some new ms only think of skins

Thanks for your suggestions, if you have more ideas or suggestions, I recommend that you create a post where you expose them. It would be interesting to know your opinions Svena69Cheers

ctrl + c ctrl + v aff so this is the game, being a skin game and many going out to other survival games much more current q this looks like we are playing the 2013 games down

7 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

Thanks for your suggestions, if you have more ideas or suggestions, I recommend that you create a post where you expose them. It would be interesting to know your opinions Svena69Cheers

22 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

create topic for what :D 99% of time kazimightonfire answers "we plan to add it on the next patch, just wait for new patch B|" - never anything has been added from those topics.

99% of time heartbreaker answers "Thanks for suggestions / Use discord to sell your items"

1 minute ago, sgregor said:

create topic for what :D 99% of time kazimightonfire answers "we plan to add it on the next patch, just wait for new patch B|" - never anything has been added from those topics.

99% of time heartbreaker answers "Thanks for suggestions / Use discord to sell your items"

Ah you probably think you prepare a patch in 1 day Kappa 

6 minutes ago, sgregor said:

let's wait, while there is tomorrow and those who still stay in the game and they see that it's not worth doing anything anymore because the money of the players are in skins of other games that do something, update more etc :) But anyway we will wait kkkkkkk